Women deserve no protections

These transgender pronouns tend to get in the way of reality. Is it possible that the federal government dictates policy that genetic men (presumably with their birth equipment intact) are housed in correction facilities as women because the voices in their pretty little heads tell them they are women? The world is freaking upside down.

• Banned
  • Banned
Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

Woman was RAPED on the FIRST DAY a man pretending to be a woman was sent to a WOMENS prison.

Blast me for the title if you like but this is YOUR AGENDA.
So a woman was raped by a woman?
No, a woman was raped by a man sanctioned by the left.
Bigot.
If calling a man pretending to be a woman, a man, makes me a bigot I'm a ok with that.
You on the other hand may need to seek psychological help.

• Banned
If they still have their junk they are a male. No if or buts about it.

Woman was RAPED on the FIRST DAY a man pretending to be a woman was sent to a WOMENS prison.

Bigot.
If calling a man pretending to be a woman, a man, makes me a bigot I'm a ok with that.
You are a bigoted cisgendered male who protects and defends the patriarchy which enslaves and oppresses LGBTQIAPK peoples.

Bigot.
You are a bigoted cisgendered male who protects and defends the patriarchy which enslaves and oppresses LGBTQIAPK peoples.
So be it!

Go suck a lesbians dick

These transgender pronouns tend to get in the way of reality. Is it possible that the federal government dictates policy that genetic men (presumably with their birth equipment intact) are housed in correction facilities as women because the voices in their pretty little heads tell them they are women? The world is freaking upside down.
Not the world, just democrats.

They're still a male even if they got it hacked off. Can't change your gender, period.

They can play pretend but... it just ain't so.

And I know we're on the same page.
I agree but they want the status of being treated as a female they need to get rid of that there maleness. This whole bs of subjecting females to males because they so called identify as a female yet are still fully males is total crap whether it be in a prison or a bathroom.

Bigot.
So be it!

Go suck a lesbians dick
O--M--G...lol!

They're still a male even if they got it hacked off. Can't change your gender, period.

I agree but they want the status of being treated as a female they need to get rid of that there maleness. This whole bs of subjecting females to males because they so called identify as a female yet are still fully males is total crap whether it be in a prison or a bathroom.
Unfortunately once the perverted democrat bastards get their shit started, they're not going to go back to any sort of sanity.

They're sick fucks, period, all of them. The perverts pretending to be a different sex than they were born, and the sick trash that supports such disgusting crap.

Unfortunately once the perverted democrat bastards get their shit started, they're not going to go back to any sort of sanity.

They're sick fucks, period, all of them. The perverts pretending to be a different sex than they were born, and the sick trash that supports such disgusting crap.

I know that your stupid, but it don't seem that you have achieved bliss in that state.

I detailed on here several times about one that was in a rental of ours. He knew he was sick but didn't understand why. I also put a video from one in New Orleans that described it as a sickness< that video has since been removed from youtube which is a shame. Truth isn't what agenda pushers want to hear.

Old rotten tree guy

Any link to this event?
20190621_125353.jpg

Forum List

Back