Women have the right to control their own bodies.

You're the one that needs to settle down. If you think being pro life is equal to desiring a theocracy, you're dumber than an empty box of Coco Puffs.
You're the dumbass who keeps injecting religion into it.
It's basic biology, dumbo. It's amazing how you idiots claim the right denies science when it comes to global warming, yet you idiots can't accept basic biology. You're indoctrinated.

That's not what we're talking about. You keep citing your religious beliefs as justification for laws. It doesn't work that way. We aren't a theocracy. Sorry.
Saul Alinsky lives. Somehow to Progs promoting civility and proper sexual intimicies is a theocracy. Then stop charging the taxpayer. For the resulting school, medical care, food, and an place to live at. The constitution beliefs says nothing about this. Combine this with what we spend on sexual diseases and we can lower our problems hugely in a period of time. But there will be a painful adjustment. You steal from those who are responsible even with their own problems and put the onus of christian guilt on them if they disagree. Well I just disagreed. So we are not a theocracy. We help by volunteering, not by force.
Wrong.

Conservatives seeking to compel conformity through force of law predicated on subjective, wrongheaded perceptions of what manifests as ‘civility’ and ‘proper sexual intimacy’ is both theocracy and authoritarian.

Indeed, rightists are in no position to decide what is or is not ‘proper’ – that they attempt to do so is the epitome of rightwing arrogance.

It’s the right privacy that safeguards citizens from the theocratic authoritarianism and arrogance common to most conservatives.
False narrative. Christian's have the RIGHT to hold office and make law in this country just like anyone else. Learn to share. That's democracy.

Women should control their own bodies. Most of the control should happen before she gets pregnant. But, when she wants to abort, she should do it early. Take a morning after pill or get to PP right away. Don't wait and force medical personnel to deal with killing a baby. That is actually quite traumatic for many who went into the medical field to save lives. Don't ask tax payers to pay for your choices. It should be our right to keep money that we did physical labor to earn. Taking our money violates that physical labor, hence our bodies. Where is our choice?

Keep your hands out of my pockets. The leftists are already saying tax payers should foot the bill for abortions, healthcare and education for other people. Greedy people think they have more right to my earnings than I do.

I am sick of the leftists wanting to take away our right to defend our very lives while talking about choice. I am sick of leftists talking about taking away school vouchers and forcing kids to attend indoctrination centers where the inmates run the facilities and yet they still talk about choice. I am tired of the leftists saying we must pay for other people's healthcare and education, as if they are more important than paying my own student loans or providing for my family. No choice for us tax payers.

We have a bunch of radicals on the left running for president. It's a damn circus where each is tripping over themselves trying to promise more freebies than the next guy.

If any of these idiots manages to get elected (and it's possible with 20 million + illegals voting), they are all set to take away all of our choices. They do not believe in freedom of choice unless people do what they want them to do.

States are deciding on abortion. What no politician should be doing is deciding on who has to pay for them. That is easy. Your choice = your responsibility.

Women should control their own bodies. Most of the control should happen before she gets pregnant. But, when she wants to abort, she should do it early. Take a morning after pill or get to PP right away. Don't wait and force medical personnel to deal with killing a baby. That is actually quite traumatic for many who went into the medical field to save lives. Don't ask tax payers to pay for your choices. It should be our right to keep money that we did physical labor to earn. Taking our money violates that physical labor, hence our bodies. Where is our choice?

Keep your hands out of my pockets. The leftists are already saying tax payers should foot the bill for abortions, healthcare and education for other people. Greedy people think they have more right to my earnings than I do.

I am sick of the leftists wanting to take away our right to defend our very lives while talking about choice. I am sick of leftists talking about taking away school vouchers and forcing kids to attend indoctrination centers where the inmates run the facilities and yet they still talk about choice. I am tired of the leftists saying we must pay for other people's healthcare and education, as if they are more important than paying my own student loans or providing for my family. No choice for us tax payers.

We have a bunch of radicals on the left running for president. It's a damn circus where each is tripping over themselves trying to promise more freebies than the next guy.

If any of these idiots manages to get elected (and it's possible with 20 million + illegals voting), they are all set to take away all of our choices. They do not believe in freedom of choice unless people do what they want them to do.

States are deciding on abortion. What no politician should be doing is deciding on who has to pay for them. That is easy. Your choice = your responsibility.
This post is the winner of the entire thread.

It's basic biology, dumbo. It's amazing how you idiots claim the right denies science when it comes to global warming, yet you idiots can't accept basic biology. You're indoctrinated.

That's not what we're talking about. You keep citing your religious beliefs as justification for laws. It doesn't work that way. We aren't a theocracy. Sorry.
Liar. I cited biology. Human life. Homo sapiens.

All your word games will fail. You can't have a theocracy.
Looks like another one to put on ignore.

If you can't stand the heat, prolly should.

Liar. I cited biology. Human life. Homo sapiens.

All your word games will fail. You can't have a theocracy.
Looks like another one to put on ignore.
LOLOL

Who do you have left to post with other than your fellow rightards?

cp-10211_1.jpg

"Women should control their own bodies."

Women do control their own bodies.

That's why they can terminate their own pregnancies if they so choose.

And other than extreme cases such as rape, incest, or life of the woman, by law, tax dollars cannot be spent on abortions.

That has nothing to do with the fact the zygote is a human being. There are people on life support, but they don't cease being human beings.

Nor are they zygotes or fetuses. At some point a zygote DOES cease to be a zygote, just as fetuses cease to be fetuses at some point.

Personally, I have no wish for anyone to keep my body functioning on a life support machine if I'm in a vegetative state and unable to actually use it.
That isn't the point. The point is the zygote is a human being. You just don't have any respect for or any value of human life. You're missing a chip in your soul.
No. this misses the point.

The point is that a zygote is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections.

You just don't have any respect for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the right to privacy.
A zygote is a human life. Go to hell.

More specifically, a human being in the zygote stage of life is A HUMAN BEING.

It's sad that most leftardz need that level of specificity. . . But they do.

Biblically , that's incorrect

~S~

There aren't 20 million illegals voting. When your arguments include garbage like that, it is easy to dismiss whatever else you think you're saying.
There aren't even 20 million illegals in this country and that includes children. They sure as hell aren't all going to go to Town Hall and vote when it could mean questions and being found out.
20 million illegals voting. LOL

Nor are they zygotes or fetuses. At some point a zygote DOES cease to be a zygote, just as fetuses cease to be fetuses at some point.

Personally, I have no wish for anyone to keep my body functioning on a life support machine if I'm in a vegetative state and unable to actually use it.
That isn't the point. The point is the zygote is a human being. You just don't have any respect for or any value of human life. You're missing a chip in your soul.
No. this misses the point.

The point is that a zygote is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections.

You just don't have any respect for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the right to privacy.
A zygote is a human life. Go to hell.

More specifically, a human being in the zygote stage of life is A HUMAN BEING.

It's sad that most leftardz need that level of specificity. . . But they do.

Biblically , that's incorrect

~S~
Nope, the it is right on biblically. The Bible says God forms us in the womb.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Because they expect the tax payers to pay the tab. They want to be left alone? They need to be responsible for their own actions.

What tab?

Did you ever hear about the Hyde Amendment? It's been around since the 80s.

It's illegal for federal dollars to be used to pay for an abortion.

If you're talking about welfare then you need to remember that Clinton changed welfare as we knew it in the 90s. No one can go on welfare for over 2 years.

Why not simply send a bill to the male and female who had the consensual sex resulting in pregnancy, instead of the taxpayers footing the bill? If one or both are minors, send the bill to the parents. And should they fail to make payment, withhold it from there tax returns. There, less money spent on abortions.

Spoiler: This does not cover cases of rape or incest.

I guess you also have never heard of the Hyde Amendment.

It's illegal for federal dollars to pay for an abortion.

You non choicers have been repeating that lie for decades. We may as well start paying for abortions since you people keep lying about it and refuse to stop. Seems the only way to get you people to stop lying is to change the law to allow federal dollars to pay for abortions.

I used to agree with the Hyde Amendment. Not anymore because you far right radical extremists keep lying about it so we may as well start paying for abortions with federal money.

Lol, I just looked at PP website. Reading their services, it appears they are the sexual regulation arm of the government. Almost all of what they do has to do with sex in some form or fashion.

Also, what is the very first service listed on their site? Abortion. You know what is listed 2nd? Abortion referral. Now, why do you think they list abortion first? Probably because it's the #1 service they provide. If it weren't, you would think they would put one of their other services as top billing.

Actually, general healthcare is listed 5th on their website.

I just looked at their website. What you describe just isn't there.

Their home page answers a question is abortion still legal.

Lower down on the page is a list of their services. It's listed horizontally from left to right instead of vertically. Abortion is second to last.

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 6.36.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 6.37.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 6.37.04 AM.png

Is a fetus alive? Yes or no
You mean a ten week old fetus? No, not outside the womb.
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
But it IS alive. So, if it's aborted, what would you call that?
It is a termination of pregnancy, a miscarriage is called a missed ab (abortion) and the pic above is termed a product of conception. Any other questions?

Actually a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion in the medial and scientific community.

What question was that?
Is a fetus alive? Yes or no
maxresdefault.jpg
So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
What else would you call it? At the moment of conception you had your own uniques human DNA which is exactly the same as you have now. It contained all the information of the person you would become, your hair color, your eye color, etc. You are as different today from the baby you were at the moment of your birth as that newborn baby was from the way it was at the moment of conception. For the first nine months of your life you were nurtured inside of your mother's body and then you were nurtured outside of her body for years more. Birth was no more than a marker of your progress from the moment of your conception to who and where you are today.

We all know it is a baby. We ask a pregnant woman about her baby, not about her fetus. The only time we call it a fetus is when we decide to kill it in an effort to dehumanize our intended victim to ease our consciences. If a woman wants an abortion, she should the character to acknowledge she wants to kill another human being.

I couldn't get past your first sentence. It was so ridiculous.

Feces has our human DNA in it. When we move our bowels are we killing a human? It's got human DNA in it.

An ectopic pregnancy has human DNA in it. That fertilized egg will never become a human being. There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1. Nothing is done. The woman dies.
2. An abortion is performed. The woman lives.

So anyone who knows anything about science and the gestational process of human beings would do what I did.

Stop reading your ridiculous dreck and laugh at how stupid you are.

maxresdefault.jpg
But it IS alive. So, if it's aborted, what would you call that?
It is a termination of pregnancy, a miscarriage is called a missed ab (abortion) and the pic above is termed a product of conception. Any other questions?

Actually a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion in the medial and scientific community.
At the hospital where I worked it was called a missed ab, even if the patient was still miscarrying when she came in.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
The woman has the final say on getting pregnant. Take responsibility.

Tell that to a rape survivor or an incest survivor.
Typical of the pro abortion trash, you take a minuscule number of victims to focus on as the norm.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.

What happens if letting live destroys the nation?

Should that be allowed??

Who decides?

Forum List

Back