Women have the right to control their own bodies.

Abortion with the other parts of liberalism has caused a monster imbalance of young to old

This can destroy a nation because nations tries to solve that imbalance by running in the young Muslims who grow up and destroys the nation

Abortion with the other parts of liberalism has caused a monster imbalance of young to old

This can destroy a nation because nations tries to solve that imbalance by running in the young Muslims who grow up and destroys the nation
That's a pretty big leap you're making.

Unwanted young have a much higher probability to grow up to be unproductive losers who vote for authoritarians to take your money away and give it to them.

Fewer young people means a better job market when they grow up.

This has nothing to do with Muslims.

That's a pretty big leap you're making.

Unwanted young have a much higher probability to grow up to be unproductive losers who vote for authoritarians to take your money away and give it to them.

Fewer young people means a better job market when they grow up.

This has nothing to do with Muslims.

Fewer young people makes a nation more weak and easily to fall and get destroyed

Being out of balance causes this

The fewer young will be worked to death to take care of the old

Prices for all items will rise

Yes, and there are many murderers and rapists out there too, so what's your point? Sane, decent people understand that using abortion as a birth control method is wrong and morally bankrupt.
At the risk of being repetitive.... again, according to you. Not everyone believes as you.

Doesn't matter, it's a logical fallacy to imply that something is moral/ethical because some people believe it is. Some people thought slavery was fine, did that make it right? I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but don't be surprised when people say something about it.
And again... you're not the arbitrator of morals.

I never claimed I was. You are not either. But I will say this. One of us is right and one is wrong. And using abortion as a birth control method is wrong, regardless of what you believe.
It is a very painful and costly form of "birth control," buttercup. I don't think you realize what you are talking about.
Sometimes shit happens, regardless of best laid plans and all that. I know for a fact that abortion is not routinely used for birth control. It may be done more than once and that is a shame that it has to be done at all, but you should at least be talking the reality of the situation, not unrealistic and untrue stories spread by those who would hope for your highly emotional reaction.

Birth control prevents pregnancy.

Abortion isn't birth control, can't ever be birth control and never will be.

No one can ever prevent something that has already happened.

So abortion is not and never will be birth control.

Far right wing radical conservatives love to change the meanings of words but here in reality words really do have meanings and we actually use those real meanings.

Here's what good old Webster has to say about what birth control means:

Definition of BIRTH CONTROL

Definition of birth control

1: control of the number of children or offspring born especially by preventing or lessening the frequency of conception : CONTRACEPTION
2: contraceptive devices or preparations

If everything goes correctly..
If the egg and sperm become one, everything has gone correctly. That's when human life begins.
Nope there are about several thousand things that must occur before birth, birth is when life begins, notice that is also their birthday?
Nope. That child is alive way before birth. What an idiot. That has to be the most ignorant post ever on this forum.
Even the Bible states that life begins when the lungs fill with oxygen.....
Give me the reference.

OMG.

You far right wing radical extremists proclaim you're christians yet you don't know what's in the bible.

Have you ever read that book? Or are you like the rest of you far right wing radical extremists and just use that book as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with you?

The very first book of the bible, genesis 2:7 tells you when your god believes life begins.

When the first breath of air is taken through the nose.

You really are pathetic.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.

If the egg and sperm become one, everything has gone correctly. That's when human life begins.
Nope there are about several thousand things that must occur before birth, birth is when life begins, notice that is also their birthday?
Nope. That child is alive way before birth. What an idiot. That has to be the most ignorant post ever on this forum.
Give me the reference.

OMG.

You far right wing radical extremists proclaim you're christians yet you don't know what's in the bible.

Have you ever read that book? Or are you like the rest of you far right wing radical extremists and just use that book as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with you?

The very first book of the bible, genesis 2:7 tells you when your god believes life begins.

You really are pathetic.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.
Yet a long line of so called Christians that have no idea what is in the Bible.

There is no stupidity like conservative stupidity.

Abortion did not create the monster imbalance of young to old, the Baby Boom did.

Baby boomers - Wikipedia

The Baby Boom didn't end because of abortion. In fact, conservatives predicted a huge drop in the birth rate when abortions were legalized, and it didn't happened. This was confirmation of the number of abortions being performed illegally before they were legalized. What ended after Roe v Wade was women dying in emergency rooms from back alley abortions.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
The woman has the final say on getting pregnant. Take responsibility.

Tell that to a rape survivor or an incest survivor.

Why do you make a distinction between the two?

Give me the reference.

OMG.

You really are pathetic.

You don't understand the difference between a spirit life and physical life. Adam was created perfect and when he sinned, he died spiritually. The Bible also says God formed you in the womb. So when did you become a Bible believer?

.,lplm

I'm not sure what all this "leave it to the states" stuff is about. There is nothing wrong with federal legislation to leave abortion to hell alone.
Abortion (or healthcare for that matter), is not a federal government jurisdiction. It SHOULD be a state issue.

No. It is a private decision between a woman and her doctor concerning a medical procedure.
Bullshit. In almost all cases, abortion is a lifestyle choice; it is a medical decision only in the same sense that a boob job or a tummy tuck is. The woman and her doctor are talking about killing a third person because the woman finds him or her as inconvenient as small breasts of too much belly fat.

A “lifestyle” choice? That is what you think having a child is? How about this: the choice of whether or not to have a child is the most monumental decision a woman can ever make. More important than marriage, career, and certainly more than a boob job.
Killing your child is a lifestyle decision some people think a woman is entitled to. The child she is nurturing inside of her is not part of her body but a distinct human being identifiable by its unique DNA which is different from the mother's.
So having a child is nothing more than a "lifestyle" issue to you.

Give me the reference.

OMG.

You really are pathetic.

Yet a long line of so called Christians that have no idea what is in the Bible.
Lol. The left is continually trying to teach Christians what the Bible says. Hilarious. Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance.

So, you believe that a ten week old fetus is dead? Medical science says otherwise.
Medical science also does not call it a baby.
But it IS alive. So, if it's aborted, what would you call that?
It is a termination of pregnancy, a miscarriage is called a missed ab (abortion) and the pic above is termed a product of conception. Any other questions?

Actually a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion in the medial and scientific community.
At the hospital where I worked it was called a missed ab, even if the patient was still miscarrying when she came in.

Maybe we are talking about two different things.

I made the mistake that not all miscarriages happen in the first 20 weeks. Some, a very small amount, happen after that. It could be called a missed ab in that case but I've never heard of it.

My mom was an OBGYN, my nice is a OB, my sister is a GP. All my life they have all referred to a miscarriage as a spontaneous abortion.

I've had a couple miscarriages. Every one of them were recorded and reported as spontaneous abortions.

Here's the honest meaning of a spontaneous abortion:

Definition of Spontaneous abortion

Spontaneous abortion: A miscarriage, that is, any pregnancy that is not viable (the fetus cannot survive) or in which the fetus is born before the 20th week of pregnancy. Spontaneous abortion occurs in at least 15-20% of all recognized pregnancies and usually takes place before the 13th week of pregnancy.

A spontaneous abortion is as opposed to an induced abortion. In a spontaneous abortion, it is purely accidental, that is spontaneous.

It is a termination of pregnancy, a miscarriage is called a missed ab (abortion) and the pic above is termed a product of conception. Any other questions?

Actually a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion in the medial and scientific community.
At the hospital where I worked it was called a missed ab, even if the patient was still miscarrying when she came in.

I made the mistake that not all miscarriages happen in the first 20 weeks. Some, a very small amount, happen after that. It could be called a missed ab in that case but I've never heard of it.

My mom was an OBGYN, my nice is a OB, my sister is a GP. All my life they have all referred to a miscarriage as a spontaneous abortion.

I've had a couple miscarriages. Every one of them were recorded and reported as spontaneous abortions.

Spontaneous abortion: A miscarriage, that is, any pregnancy that is not viable (the fetus cannot survive) or in which the fetus is born before the 20th week of pregnancy. Spontaneous abortion occurs in at least 15-20% of all recognized pregnancies and usually takes place before the 13th week of pregnancy.

A spontaneous abortion is as opposed to an induced abortion. In a spontaneous abortion, it is purely accidental, that is spontaneous.
So when did you become a Bible believer?

If you know anything about contemporary christian religion, you will remember the Jesus Freak movement from the early 70s.

They turned into the born again christians of the 80s.

They turned into the far right radical extremist evangelicals we have today.

I was a part of the jesus freak movement in the early 70s. I've read the bible from cover to cover several times. I spent my tween and early teen years learning as much about the bible, jesus christ and the christian god as I possibly could. I even talked my parents into sending me to a catholic school.

If you know anything about contemporary christian religion, you will remember the Jesus Freak movement from the early 70s.

They turned into the born again christians of the 80s.

They turned into the far right radical extremist evangelicals we have today.

I was a part of the jesus freak movement in the early 70s. I've read the bible from cover to cover several times. I spent my tween and early teen years learning as much about the bible, jesus christ and the christian god as I possibly could. I even talked my parents into sending me to a catholic school.
Ok, so why did you deliberately twist Scripture? You obviously know that Adam was given Spirit life when God breathed into him and lost that Life when he sinned, yet he still lived physically. So what happened to you to turn you into a Scripture twister and deceiver?

That has nothing to do with the fact the zygote is a human being. There are people on life support, but they don't cease being human beings.

Nor are they zygotes or fetuses. At some point a zygote DOES cease to be a zygote, just as fetuses cease to be fetuses at some point.

Personally, I have no wish for anyone to keep my body functioning on a life support machine if I'm in a vegetative state and unable to actually use it.
That isn't the point. The point is the zygote is a human being. You just don't have any respect for or any value of human life. You're missing a chip in your soul.
No. this misses the point.

The point is that a zygote is not a ‘person’ entitled to Constitutional protections.

You just don't have any respect for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the right to privacy.
A zygote is a human life. Go to hell.

More specifically, a human being in the zygote stage of life is A HUMAN BEING.

It's sad that most leftardz need that level of specificity. . . But they do.

A seed is not a flower, is not a vegetable, is not a tree. It's a seed. The container of the instructions to create the end result, but it is a seed.

I'm not going to argue with you. I worked on a surgical floor and the women were all due for a D&C once the miscarrying was done, and I thought it was pretty strange that they called it a "missed" ab, too, but according to the size of the products of conception that I carried down to the lab, they may well have been 5 months or later. I am not making this up. It's not worth arguing over either. If it makes you feel that much smarter, there you go. You're smarter.

Fewer young people makes a nation more weak and easily to fall and get destroyed

Being out of balance causes this

The fewer young will be worked to death to take care of the old

Prices for all items will rise
So, responsible parents need to have more children, not irresponsible idiots being forced to have children.

This has nothing to do with abortion, because unwanted children are much more likely to be unproductive, and that will not fix the problem you have identied.

Abortion is irrelevant in this scenario.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
How about you or your gigolo use birth control and stop killing babies?

At the risk of being repetitive.... again, according to you. Not everyone believes as you.

Doesn't matter, it's a logical fallacy to imply that something is moral/ethical because some people believe it is. Some people thought slavery was fine, did that make it right? I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but don't be surprised when people say something about it.
And again... you're not the arbitrator of morals.

I never claimed I was. You are not either. But I will say this. One of us is right and one is wrong. And using abortion as a birth control method is wrong, regardless of what you believe.
It is a very painful and costly form of "birth control," buttercup. I don't think you realize what you are talking about.
Sometimes shit happens, regardless of best laid plans and all that. I know for a fact that abortion is not routinely used for birth control. It may be done more than once and that is a shame that it has to be done at all, but you should at least be talking the reality of the situation, not unrealistic and untrue stories spread by those who would hope for your highly emotional reaction.

Birth control prevents pregnancy.

Abortion isn't birth control, can't ever be birth control and never will be.

No one can ever prevent something that has already happened.

So abortion is not and never will be birth control.

Far right wing radical conservatives love to change the meanings of words but here in reality words really do have meanings and we actually use those real meanings.

Here's what good old Webster has to say about what birth control means:

Definition of BIRTH CONTROL

Definition of birth control

1: control of the number of children or offspring born especially by preventing or lessening the frequency of conception : CONTRACEPTION
2: contraceptive devices or preparations

It says Especially: "especially by preventing or lessening the frequency of conception", not exclusively.

Contraception prevents conception
Birth control prevents birth.

So technically abortion can be regarded as a from of birth control. I don't advocate it being used as such as a matter of course, but tecnically it is a form of birth control.

Forum List

Back