Women in black at Golden Globe... dressing to attract men's attention?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I thought dressing in black was to make sexual harassment awareness. So why are these women showing off their boobs and legs?

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.52.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.58.28 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.54.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.54.53 PM.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 29
yep thats so modest.....why do men look at me.......
if you dont want men to look at you, look like a womens studies professor

Only the Trump zealots could determine that a woman wants to be harassed because she dresses sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only the Trump zealots could determine that a woman wants to be harassed because she dresses sexy.

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?
I am very sincere in wanting to know WHY did they dress that way?

What purpose? Attract attention? Right? Have pictures taken?

OK. So please explain why they were dressing with their boobs and legs and elsewhere being exposed?

To bait men

They seem to have this strange attitude, "We do what we want. You do what we tell you".
They live in an immoral cesspool. But school us with vagina hats and award shows.
They are to pitied not emulated.

They differ very little from Muslims. Maybe the women in their lives wear head coverings with little slits for the eyes. If of course there are any women in their fucked up lives. Our own Christian Taliban.

Haven't you ever watched an awards show before? Some young ladies dress in daring ways every year. It's stupid looking and not really "sexy," imo, but hey, since it's illegal to show up buck naked, that's the best they can do.

They dress for Weinstein, as he sits in the audience with a woody because he can't decide which one he wants to poke first so instead he gets them all to his hotel room and tells them they can have the next major role in an up coming film all the have to do is let him pound down on them. They're like OK .... twenty years later " he raped me" .... lol

I love the female body - in creating women, God outdid himself. Compared to the 'ugliness' of most male bodies, women are uniquely beautiful. I do not say that as a sexist or in any sexual way. It is simply an observation of the design of the bodies of the human species.

That being said, it is 'Neanderthal-esque' to declare women should not be proud of their bodies, and if they do anything to draw attention to the beauty of their body - like exposing a lot of skin - then they are just 'asking for' sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, etc...

The term 'asking for it', for example, is a person's attempt to justify their or someone else's inability to control their own emotions or urges and thus attempt to place the blame on the individual they are lusting over.

A friend of mine told me once they believed that without trained discipline and self-control males would be reduced to / resort to 3 simple, basic, barbaric desires / urges regarding everything they see / come across:

Conquer 'it', Kill 'it' or F*ck 'it'.

Bwuhahaha...... Now I think that is funny as HEII!

Unfortunately our elected Federal Politicians in DC (Conyers...), Liberal friends in Hollywood (Weinstein...), and many individuals among the media (Matt Lauer...) have done little to debunk my friend's theory.

It seems the human race - or at least many males - have not evolved as much as they want to think...

Haven't you ever watched an awards show before? Some young ladies dress in daring ways every year. It's stupid looking and not really "sexy," imo, but hey, since it's illegal to show up buck naked, that's the best they can do.

But why do they dress in daring ways? You haven't answered the question.

...and of course Hollywood's promotion of and tolerance of sexuality / sexual promiscuity has had no more impact on our society and its perceptions / behavior than all the gun violence it has made billions promoting / depicting.....right?!

Forum List

Back