Women want to be treated equally.....

yes, if it required of men. are men not usually required to "chase" women and "romance" them or "wine and dine" them to get them to put-out?

Where are the nice girls who only want sex.

You have it wrong. You are arguing that women should ask to be used in order to prove they actually want equality. That is blatantly stupid.

Yes, men usually chase women. But it is not always the case. I have been pursued on more than one occasion.

But men are generally wired to look for sex. Women are generally wired to look for a mate.
why is honest communication, blatantly stupid, according to you.

i see you read of the same inaccurate gender studies i did.

how many nice guys don't make a good mate?

Honest communication? How is wanting women to submit to your sexual whims as a condition of being taken seriously about equality an issue of "honest communication"?

I don't know how many nice guys don't make a good mate. How many guys seem to be "nice" and turn out to be self-serving assholes?
they do it for bad boys who are not good mate material; how do you account for that?

The "bad boys" have either built a reputation or have put some effort into getting those girls into their bed. And some women are turned on by the "bad boy" image. Those women are going after what they want.

As for how I account for it, I said "generally". Women are growing more free with their sexuality.
like i said, in different words before, it takes just as effort to lie as to be honest when talking. why are women not equal enough to simply come up to us for free and ask us for sex when don't have enough money under our form of Capitalism.

You have it wrong. You are arguing that women should ask to be used in order to prove they actually want equality. That is blatantly stupid.

Yes, men usually chase women. But it is not always the case. I have been pursued on more than one occasion.

But men are generally wired to look for sex. Women are generally wired to look for a mate.

Honest communication? How is wanting women to submit to your sexual whims as a condition of being taken seriously about equality an issue of "honest communication"?

I don't know how many nice guys don't make a good mate. How many guys seem to be "nice" and turn out to be self-serving assholes?
they do it for bad boys who are not good mate material; how do you account for that?

The "bad boys" have either built a reputation or have put some effort into getting those girls into their bed. And some women are turned on by the "bad boy" image. Those women are going after what they want.

As for how I account for it, I said "generally". Women are growing more free with their sexuality.
like i said, in different words before, it takes just as effort to lie as to be honest when talking. why are women not equal enough to simply come up to us for free and ask us for sex when don't have enough money under our form of Capitalism.

What, just walk up and say "Wanna fuck?"? Damn few guys do that.

As for women making passes at guys they want, that happens all the time.

special pleading much? many guys turn down full body massage with happy ending. or, are all the women i have asked, merely lesbians.

a pass is not honest communication as would be the case in an analogous equivalent to a business or political discussion. how many women actually ask men for sex instead of complaining all men are liars.

special pleading much? many guys turn down full body massage with happy ending. or, are all the women i have asked, merely lesbians.

Special pleading? WTF are you talking about? First you say you won't take women claiming to want equality until they come up and submit to you. Then its about bad boys getting it when good guys don't. Now, my answer to your post is "special pleading"? I did not ignore any part of your argument. In fact, you have offered damned little in the way of an argument. You just want women to offer themselves to you without having to do anything.

Yes, there are men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending. I hav no idea who you have asked, so I have no way of knowing if the women were lesbians or not.

But do you know these women well when you make the offer? Unless you appeal to them in some way, most women aren't going to get naked for you to put your hands on them. That is simply the way things work. You have to do whatever will make the woman WANT to offer her body to you.

a pass is not honest communication as would be the case in an analogous equivalent to a business or political discussion. how many women actually ask men for sex instead of complaining all men are liars.

Who asks for sex? I mean, who just asks for sex and gets it?

The only people who do are either in a relationship or they are paying cash for it. No stranger is going to just walk up to you and ask for sex. It might happen on rare occasions (unless you are super good looking or a rock star), but mostly it happens in the imaginations of men writing to Letters to Penthouse.

Special pleading? WTF are you talking about? First you say you won't take women claiming to want equality until they come up and submit to you. Then its about bad boys getting it when good guys don't. Now, my answer to your post is "special pleading"? I did not ignore any part of your argument. In fact, you have offered damned little in the way of an argument. You just want women to offer themselves to you without having to do anything.

Yes, there are men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending. I hav no idea who you have asked, so I have no way of knowing if the women were lesbians or not.

But do you know these women well when you make the offer? Unless you appeal to them in some way, most women aren't going to get naked for you to put your hands on them. That is simply the way things work. You have to do whatever will make the woman WANT to offer her body to you.
i am saying, why don't women just ask guys for sex instead of guys having to lie to women for sex? isn't it more practical. how many guys want to include menstrual periods in their calendar hookups?

i am saying, why don't women just ask guys for sex instead of guys having to lie to women for sex? isn't it more practical. how many guys want to include menstrual periods in their calendar hookups?

There are plenty of women who will pursue a man who attracts or arouses them. It sounds like the problem is that you do not attract or arouse them.

There are plenty of women who will pursue a man who attracts or arouses them. It sounds like the problem is that you do not attract or arouse them.
it isn't that personal under any form of capitalism. or, are you just a shill for poon.

it isn't that personal under any form of capitalism. or, are you just a shill for poon.

A shill for poon? lmao That is a joke.

Are we talking about capitalism or about two people having sex? If you want to buy it, then buy it. But don't try and confuse the two.

There are women who will approach men for sex. But those men have to be what the women desire. If you aren't what they desire, they aren't going to do it. Just like a good looking guy isn't going to chase an ugly woman unless she has some other attribute that he is attracted to.

Are we talking about capitalism or about two people having sex? If you want to buy it, then buy it. But don't try and confuse the two.

There are women who will approach men for sex. But those men have to be what the women desire. If you aren't what they desire, they aren't going to do it. Just like a good looking guy isn't going to chase an ugly woman unless she has some other attribute that he is attracted to.
i am not the one confusing having money and not having money under any form of capitalism.

i am not the one confusing having money and not having money under any form of capitalism.

You are the one trying to derail the topic.

But if you want to go with capitalism as an analogy, the women control the supply and therefore can charge what they want. Either you pay their price, you have something they want and use it for trade, or you better be a great salesman.

But if you want to go with capitalism as an analogy, the women control the supply and therefore can charge what they want. Either you pay their price, you have something they want and use it for trade, or you better be a great salesman.
that is the topic even for women who claim not to be capital diggers under our form of capitalism. cognitive dissonance really is worth less in the non-porn sector.

And no one around you has ever been scared because of your violent outbursts?

Not that I'm aware of. More than a few have been upset about it but that's their problem, not mine.

What have you "invested" in the NFL game? And make no mistake, it is a game.

My time, my emotional energy, and my interest. The time I value minimally at $100/hour. The energy and i terest I value even higher.

And most people live as they choose. The fact that they do not follow your warped standards does not make them immoral. You see women as inferior. That alone denies you the moral high ground.

The fact that you wouldnt know actual morality if it slapped you in the face makes your comments meaningless to me.

And no one around you has ever been scared because of your violent outbursts?

Not that I'm aware of. More than a few have been upset about it but that's their problem, not mine.

What have you "invested" in the NFL game? And make no mistake, it is a game.

My time, my emotional energy, and my interest. The time I value minimally at $100/hour. The energy and i terest I value even higher.

And most people live as they choose. The fact that they do not follow your warped standards does not make them immoral. You see women as inferior. That alone denies you the moral high ground.

The fact that you wouldnt know actual morality if it slapped you in the face makes your comments meaningless to me.

Actually, if your violent outbursts cause fear in others, especially your spouse, it is called domestic abuse.

You may value it at $100 an hour, but unless someone is willing to pay you $100 an hour to watch a football game, it is your own personal time and merely entertainment.

that is the topic even for women who claim not to be capital diggers under our form of capitalism. cognitive dissonance really is worth less in the non-porn sector.

Except the topic is about equality, not the purchase price of a piece of pussy.

And men do not walk up to women and ask to use them or be used by them. So what you want from women, in order to prove they truly want equality, is not something that anyone does.

Actually, if your violent outbursts cause fear in others, especially your spouse, it is called domestic abuse.

You may value it at $100 an hour, but unless someone is willing to pay you $100 an hour to watch a football game, it is your own personal time and merely entertainment.

My wife knew about them long befire we were married.

Sports are never about entertainment. They are about Winning and doing so in the proper manner. If a team wants or expects,me to invest my time, interest and emotion they better return on that investment.

My wife knew about them long befire we were married.

Sports are never about entertainment. They are about Winning and doing so in the proper manner. If a team wants or expects,me to invest my time, interest and emotion they better return on that investment.

I am sure that is why they play hard. They want your emotional investment to pay off. lmao

You are acting like a child. You want your team to win, and if they don't you throw a temper tantrum. lmao

I understand being a sports fan. I am a huge fan of particular college team. But then, I went to that university, donate to it, and spend my money going to games when I can. No teams wins every game. But I don't throw things, smash thing or throw temper tantrums when my team loses. That is simply pitiful.

You are acting like a child. You want your team to win, and if they don't you throw a temper tantrum.

Actually I'm just as likely to blow my stack during a Win as a loss. I see no point in being associated with an athletic event if my team isn't very likely to win. It's a waste of time.

I understand being a sports fan. I am a huge fan of particular college team. But then, I went to that university, donate to it, and spend my money going to games when I can. No teams wins every game. But I don't throw things, smash thing or throw temper tantrums when my team loses. That is simply pitiful.

As I've said, the other option is,hurting PEOPLE, whether it's myself or others. There are reasons why I act this way which I will not discuss here. Suffice it to say I've been like this my entire life and won't ever change.

You are acting like a child. You want your team to win, and if they don't you throw a temper tantrum.

Actually I'm just as likely to blow my stack during a Win as a loss. I see no point in being associated with an athletic event if my team isn't very likely to win. It's a waste of time.

As I've said, the other option is,hurting PEOPLE, whether it's myself or others. There are reasons why I act this way which I will not discuss here. Suffice it to say I've been like this my entire life and won't ever change.

The other option is to control your violent outbursts. If you cannot do that you should be locked up.

Forum List

Back