Wonderful Breaking News! Trump To Pardon Scooter Libby

None the less, it does prove my point. folks on the left wish to ignore the corruption in D.C. and focus exclusively on their hatred of Trump. YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT TRUMP W/O TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER POLITICIANS.

They are the reason he is there, SPECIFICALLY the CLINTON'S AND THE BUSH'S.

AMERICA collectively cringed at the idea of having another Clinton or Bush presidency, as we all know how corrupt both those family are.

Bullshit. Of course we can. We aren't The Borg --- individuals have their own characteristics.

In Rump's case, sui generis.

Rump isn't a politician. He's never run for office before the one he slithered into.
He's simply an ass hole.

Not in any way to suggest no other ass holes exist, but he's on an entirely different plane.
And that bears repeating until it finally sinks in.

Still not sure why you're trying to bury this in "politicians".
Well, then you and I will just have to agree to disagree.

You see him as a cause of misery, I see him as an outgrowth of the misery that has always existed.

It's just a different perspective on the same thing.

You're trying to say Rump IS a politician?

You're bending awfully far over backward to find any way you can to get him off the proverbial hook here.

He ran for office, I guess that makes him one.

I don't see it as material.

You are the one that seems to be hung up on whether he is one or isn't one. I do not really care if he is or not.

I'm just tired of the establishment holding him up to different standards.

DOJ: Michael Cohen 'under criminal investigation'
Source: CNN

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, is "under criminal investigation," the Justice Department said Friday.

In response to Cohen's motion to restrain the evidence collected in Monday's raids of his home and office, the US attorney in New York asserted the raids were authorized by a federal judge to seek evidence of conduct "for which Cohen is under criminal investigation."

Read more: DOJ: Michael Cohen 'under criminal investigation' - CNNPolitics

It's official!

Michael Cohen has taken over a term they use in baseball ---

"Mister October".
get

None the less, it does prove my point. folks on the left wish to ignore the corruption in D.C. and focus exclusively on their hatred of Trump. YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT TRUMP W/O TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER POLITICIANS.

They are the reason he is there, SPECIFICALLY the CLINTON'S AND THE BUSH'S.

AMERICA collectively cringed at the idea of having another Clinton or Bush presidency, as we all know how corrupt both those family are.

Bullshit. Of course we can. We aren't The Borg --- individuals have their own characteristics.

In Rump's case, sui generis.

Rump isn't a politician. He's never run for office before the one he slithered into.
He's simply an ass hole.

Not in any way to suggest no other ass holes exist, but he's on an entirely different plane.
And that bears repeating until it finally sinks in.

Still not sure why you're trying to bury this in "politicians".
Well, then you and I will just have to agree to disagree.

You see him as a cause of misery, I see him as an outgrowth of the misery that has always existed.

It's just a different perspective on the same thing.

You're trying to say Rump IS a politician?

You're bending awfully far over backward to find any way you can to get him off the proverbial hook here.

He ran for office, I guess that makes him one.

I don't see it as material.

You are the one that seems to be hung up on whether he is one or isn't one. I do not really care if he is or not.

I'm just tired of the establishment holding him up to different standards.

Not at all, actually it was you who kept trying to sweep him into the DC dustbin to camouflage his bad behavior and go "boys politicians will be boys politicians" and therefore it doesn't matter. Want me to quote it again?

Seems to me Rump has seventy-one years experience in shirking responsibility. He doesn't need you to shirk for him. It just makes you look like a tool.

I don't know about any "different standards". I hold him, like everybody, to a human standard. And in this he fails, miserably.

Last edited:
like how Scooter Libby's wikipedia page has two subsections dedicated to his name, the origins of which still remain unclear

imagine going 67 years without letting anybody know what the heck your name is

DasGMVAW0AAxQiL.jpg

According to Alan Dershowitz:

"President Trump’s tweets about his broad power to pardon have raised the ultimate question: Can the president pardon himself? The answer is crystal clear! And anyone who gives you a different answer is misleading you, because there is only one correct answer.

Here it is: Nobody knows!

No president has ever tried it. No court has ever ruled on it. The framers of our Constitution never opined on it. History provides no guidance. There is a clean slate."
Of course people know. Try reading the Constitution.

Breaking News Update!

Scooter Libby will be on Laura Ingraham tonight on Fox at 10pm EST.

Libby made an inconsequential mistake. he deserves to be pardoned!

Libby didnt want to admit to an angry President Bush that he had been one of the leakers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back