Wonderful Donald: I never thought Senator Cruz's father had anything to do with JFK assassination

Nobody alleged that Cruz's father had anything to do with the assassination of JFK. That's an assumption by the low information left.The allegations are that he met or knew Oswald. There is little doubt that the CIA was running Oswald and agents introduced him to every prominent Cuban they could find. Why else would they welcome back a traitor who renounced his Country and his new wife who was the daughter of a freaking KGB official? Oswald was probably coerced to assassinate Castro and he probably doublecrossed the agency.

Nobody alleged that Cruz's father had anything to do with the assassination of JFK. That's an assumption by the low information left.The allegations are that he met or knew Oswald. There is little doubt that the CIA was running Oswald and agents introduced him to every prominent Cuban they could find. Why else would they welcome back a traitor who renounced his Country and his new wife who was the daughter of a freaking KGB official? Oswald was probably coerced to assassinate Castro and he probably doublecrossed the agency.
You're so full of shit.

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

You're so full of shit.

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”
Trump supporters live on a diet of lies and bullshit. He feeds them shovel fulls and they gobble it up.

Let me explain:

Media: Trump said Cruz's dad is involved in the assassination!
Trump: I brought about the report not because I believed it, it's just a tactic to draw attention and maybe confuse some low info voters. It's called politics!
Trump supporters (Type 1): Yeah we know you man, good move, love yuh!
Trump supporter (Type 2): Cruz's dad is a bad bad man!! Trump the great told me so! Love yuh!

To non-Trump supporters: there is no way to change Trump supporters type 1 because they tolerate and understand such moves, and there is no way to change Trump supporters type 2 because they love Trump so much that they believe whatever Trump says.

Forum List

Back