Wondering If I Can Be Made Into A Liberal?

1. To begin with, I'd have to support, or at least acquiesce, to domestic terrorists, thugs, rioters, destroying the businesses built up by hard working entrepreneurs....of every color.

2. I'd have to ignore the lesson of this insurrection vis-a-vis the arguments of Liberals against the second amendment. The riots pretty much ends any validity of Democrat/liberal anti-gun debates.

3. I'd have to pay tribute to some sort of oppression related to slavery, when slavery was ended by Republicans some eight generations ago.

4. I'd have to believe that innocent black folks were regularly singled out by racist police for assassination, in the face of videos showing a thug punching an officer, shooting at the officer with a deadly weapon....and facing the logical consequences.

5. I'd have to find some way to explain the education gap based on racism, specifically in light of these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

Hmmm.......doesn't look like me becoming Liberal is very promising.
You could not be a liberal as you would have to think outside the Klan.

The Klan, and the latest version, ANTIFA, are both Democrat creations.

I'm not a Democrat.

Now......to leave you speechless, a gift to humanity, how about explaining these Liberal perspectives:

1. To begin with, I'd have to support, or at least acquiesce, to domestic terrorists, thugs, rioters, destroying the businesses built up by hard working entrepreneurs....of every color.

2. I'd have to ignore the lesson of this insurrection vis-a-vis the arguments of Liberals against the second amendment. The riots pretty much ends any validity of Democrat/liberal anti-gun debates.

3. I'd have to pay tribute to some sort of oppression related to slavery, when slavery was ended by Republicans some eight generations ago.

4. I'd have to believe that innocent black folks were regularly singled out by racist police for assassination, in the face of videos showing a thug punching an officer, shooting at the officer with a deadly weapon....and facing the logical consequences.

5. I'd have to find some way to explain the education gap based on racism, specifically in light of these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

"L.A. Sheriff To Quadruple Gun-Carry Permits

The Los Angeles County sheriff announced on Wednesday his office plans to increase the number of gun-carry permits issued to residents by 400 percent.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva (D.) said he would assign additional staff to process gun-carry permit applications in an effort to improve the sheriff department's operations. He said the new resources could quadruple approvals.

"I know another question some of you are going to ask about is the [gun-carry permit] policy," he said during a live stream. "We're increasing the approval rate on these and it's probably going to go up about 400 percent, roughly. So, if you think you have good cause please submit it, go through the process, and we've actually increased some of our staffing to accommodate that."

Thanks, Democrat rioters......

You provided the best argument in favor of the second amendment.
You do not know anything about real Democrats. All you do is espouse the republican party mantra and smile.

You could never be a liberal because you don't believe in equality before the law, liberty or consent of the governed.
You my friend are a foriegn agent bent on lying and claiming Americans are better off at each other's throats..
At least once in a while, read the post you're "responding" to. Otherwise, you look like such a terrible bot that crafts a response around a single word.

Hmmm.......doesn't look like me becoming Liberal is very promising.
You could not be a liberal as you would have to think outside the Klan.

The Klan, and the latest version, ANTIFA, are both Democrat creations.

I'm not a Democrat.

Now......to leave you speechless, a gift to humanity, how about explaining these Liberal perspectives:

"L.A. Sheriff To Quadruple Gun-Carry Permits

The Los Angeles County sheriff announced on Wednesday his office plans to increase the number of gun-carry permits issued to residents by 400 percent.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva (D.) said he would assign additional staff to process gun-carry permit applications in an effort to improve the sheriff department's operations. He said the new resources could quadruple approvals.

"I know another question some of you are going to ask about is the [gun-carry permit] policy," he said during a live stream. "We're increasing the approval rate on these and it's probably going to go up about 400 percent, roughly. So, if you think you have good cause please submit it, go through the process, and we've actually increased some of our staffing to accommodate that."

Thanks, Democrat rioters......

You provided the best argument in favor of the second amendment.
You do not know anything about real Democrats. All you do is espouse the republican party mantra and smile.

The 'real Democrats'...

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...

backtojerusalem.com

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’ Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

Forum List

Back