🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I can't wait to see it. The trailer alone almost made me cry. Mr. Rogers really was something else.
Grew up watching Fred almost every day. He had a grip on the human psyche and a gift of delivering that knowledge sweetly and succinctly; always emphasizing the positive. Wish we could clone him.

I can't wait to see it. The trailer alone almost made me cry. Mr. Rogers really was something else.

I'm hearing the buzz about this and like you and soooo many people, can't wait to finally once again see a human being void of politics, bullshit and US....just a guy with a good heart....so rare, so rare!!

Mr. Rogers is an evil, evil man.

:lol:

Has anybody ever introduced you to arsenic or poison anything? You are over due for a night cap,

Simmer down, dumb shit. I am making fun of Fox and Friends calling Mr. Rogers an evil, evil man and claiming he created a generation of snowflakes. It's preposterous.

Mr. Rogers is an evil, evil man.

:lol:

Has anybody ever introduced you to arsenic or poison anything? You are over due for a night cap,

Simmer down, dumb shit. I am making fun of Fox and Friends calling Mr. Rogers an evil, evil man and claiming he created a generation of snowflakes. It's preposterous.

Our kids grew out of Mr Rogers at about age 5. The boys were never into it....far too many cool cartoons on then to listen to him

Our kids grew out of Mr Rogers at about age 5. The boys were never into it....far too many cool cartoons on then to listen to him

We watched him when were little, but not for very long. Cartoons were more our style as well. I love Mr. Rogers, though. Behind Heinz Ketchup, he might be the most well known product to ever come from Pittsburgh.

We watched him when were little, but not for very long. Cartoons were more our style as well. I love Mr. Rogers, though. Behind Heinz Ketchup, he might be the most well known product to ever come from Pittsburgh.
I was a Captain Kangaroo kid. My kid didn't watch much tv when he was young, but I saw Mr. Rogers once in awhile, from the perspective of an adult. He was sickish sweet, I thought. I guess the kids sure loved him though, from what I'm hearing.

I was a Captain Kangaroo kid. My kid didn't watch much tv when he was young, but I saw Mr. Rogers once in awhile, from the perspective of an adult. He was sickish sweet, I thought. I guess the kids sure loved him though, from what I'm hearing.

He is beloved in this city. We have a large statue of him on the North Shore. Too bad the sculptor made him look like a creepy mud monster.

AE0E7DB6-39CC-4225-BFE0-7A11964F295C.jpeg

"Mr' Rogers, what's a divorce?"

"Sometimes when parents really hate their children..."

Forum List

Back