Words of Jesus

What about Genesis Meriweather?

Genesis 3:17
And unto Adam He said: 'Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying: Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
"Cursed be the ground because of you. What Adam did had an effect on the earth.

I'll clarify Adam for you.
It's impossible for any God to magically make a human being appear than make his wife from a rib.
It's absurd for a grown human being to believe that rubbish. It's says more about you than the stupidity of religion expecting people to believe that crap.

Or possibly the stupidity of any reader who reads it literally and then assumes others do to.

It's impossible for any God to magically make a human being appear than make his wife from a rib.
It's absurd for a grown human being to believe that rubbish. It's says more about you than the stupidity of religion expecting people to believe that crap.
Ah, you were given a literal belief of the Bible. No wonder you detest it. A literal reading makes no sense. However, in depth study takes a heck of a lot of time, and many have other things to do. Anyway, you and I won't have anything to discuss because when the minority with the literal view try to discuss this minority view with the majority, it's like the discussion is centered on entirely different books in an entirely different languages.

Ah, you were given a literal belief of the Bible. No wonder you detest it. A literal reading makes no sense. However, in depth study takes a heck of a lot of time, and many have other things to do. Anyway, you and I won't have anything to discuss because when the minority with the literal view try to discuss this minority view with the majority, it's like the discussion is centered on entirely different books in an entirely different languages.

I was given nothing. I researched it for my self. YOU received your indoctrination from some one.
The fact remains irs a total load of bollocks and only a fool would believe it.
I rest my case.

I was given nothing. I researched it for my self. YOU received your indoctrination from some one.
I rest my case.
Anyone who has done research can determine how much or how little someone else has done. You have done very little, barely read the accounts. You have read it from the perspective of 21st century, Western Culture, in the modern English. As you have made no case, you have no case to rest.

I rest my case.
Anyone who has done research can determine how much or how little someone else has done. You have done very little, barely read the accounts. You have read it from the perspective of 21st century, Western Culture, in the modern English. As you have made no case, you have no case to rest.
Anyone who has done research can determine how much or how little someone else has done.
research what -

that's the point made in the beginning there is not a single script left by the 1st century religious itinerant to research - yours is purely the propaganda manufactured in the 4th century you consume to repeat over and over again the same persecution and victimization of the innocence without interruption since the christian bible was first published.

the 1st century had nothing to do with a messiah or sinners and everything to do with liberation theology - what the itinerant died for. the polar opposite of christianity.
Ah, you were given a literal belief of the Bible. No wonder you detest it.
who's kidding who ...

I rest my case.
The fact remains, you believe in a ghost. You have never seen or heard, no evidence whatsoever.
The relativity of it from any century is irrelevant. The story has not changed for 2000 years. That is. Nothing has ever been presented by any Jesus junkie and I know you have nothing also.
So beat your drum about your hideous God until the sun rises in the West and you will still have nothing.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
You have been conned and coming across as an authority on God, does your cause no good. You have nothing and never will and that includes rational thought.

Which words of Jesus may have had a great impact on you? Which have not had much impact? Are there some of with which you disagree?

1 John 2:15-17 New International Version (NIV)​

On Not Loving the World​

15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

You have nothing
It is never good to project what you have (or do not have) onto to someone else.

Don't divert. My statement remains correct unless you can prove otherwise.
You belch your religious rubbish like it is fact. In fact it is complete crap and you have no evidence of anything.

It's about now you wished you hadn't said anything. Youve made a complete fool of yourself by not being able to support your God claims and furthering that image by continuing . You're not real good at this.

John 15:18
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

John 8:44 - 8:47

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Mathew 7:6

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Which words of Jesus may have had a great impact on you? Which have not had much impact? Are there some of with which you disagree?

On Not Loving the World​

15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

On Not Loving the World​

If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.
:iyfyus.jpg:
your a hoot - kbuck.

Matthew 10:14

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Luke 9:60

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Forum List

Back