Words of Jesus

it's not the religion of antiquity - nothing aligorical about that. or the parable.
Maybe you could enlighten us on your special Gnosis.

I
it's not the religion of antiquity - nothing aligorical about that. or the parable.

I certainly can. Never since the beginning of time has any evidence been presented to prove the existence of any God.
Of course if you have it, the world would be very appreciative of it. In fact, I know you can't so it's best you stop baiting me when you have nothing.

Any words ever uttered by religion about God is a bald faced lie. Your only reference is a bible transcribed dozens of times to suit the ages.

Now. If you can refute any of what I said, knock yourself out son.
Who's talking to you clown.

I don't care who interject to because you can stop me. Your upset because I challenged your filthy bible and you don't like it.
You like t he eat have no evidence of a god or other crap associated with him. It's pure piffle. You've been conned son.
You keep the faith. The pastor will keep the money. Sucker.

Have you always been a bit thick in the head?

Oh the irony. You as a godbotherer believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrection. Don't forget water to wine and the other ratbag scenarios yet its you who suggest I'm thick???
You're not real smart at this god rubbish.
I'd brush up on my pathetic unresearched childish post if I were you.

Keep going. Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
Had enough yet dopey?
I can always tell when theyre out of ammo, they produce some silly pic as a devastating remark.
You've got nothing. Not even a defense for your position or your hideous God.
You're a fraudulent charlatan.

I

I certainly can. Never since the beginning of time has any evidence been presented to prove the existence of any God.
Of course if you have it, the world would be very appreciative of it. In fact, I know you can't so it's best you stop baiting me when you have nothing.

Any words ever uttered by religion about God is a bald faced lie. Your only reference is a bible transcribed dozens of times to suit the ages.

I don't care who interject to because you can stop me. Your upset because I challenged your filthy bible and you don't like it.
You like t he eat have no evidence of a god or other crap associated with him. It's pure piffle. You've been conned son.

Oh the irony. You as a godbotherer believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrection. Don't forget water to wine and the other ratbag scenarios yet its you who suggest I'm thick???

Ah! So you are a legend in your own mind.

Listen moron, I have no religion. I have had an interest in trying to understand ancient religions. It has been a hobby for 45 years. I could care less what a boor like you thinks.

I

Ah! So you are a legend in your own mind.

Listen moron, I have no religion. I have had an interest in trying to understand ancient religions. It has been a hobby for 45 years. I could care less what a boor like you thinks.

Yeah. They all say that. They produce a childish defence of their God but when challenged they deny it. Don't I suit my intelligence by suggest I don't know.

The Beatitudes are another favorite. Two beatitudes address what is right or holy. One beatitude says that those who want what is right/holy will have it; the second says that those who pursue what is right/holy will be persecuted.

the spoken religion of antiquity as prescribed - the triumph of good vs evil - sorry only 6 words long. abandoned by the desert religions for their own fallacies and forgeries - is that yours ... a jew.

Forum List

Back