Words To Die By in Ohio

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

He was a human being that did have a life, a family and was loved.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Please, all of you who aren't taking this seriously, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

You can't be free to enjoy life if you're dead.

The life you save may be your own.

So why didn't the lockdown save him?

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

You just gots to takes your chances. Like we do with idiots like you.

I was unaware that car wrecks were contagious. Now I feel better informed! ;)
they are worse,,, they come at you a lot faster and with more aggression,,,

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.
OK,,and???

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

cause thats what its going to take when more people start starving to death,,,,

Even if every governor in the country opted for business as usual tomorrow, most of the country would still work from home or not at all and smart parents would keep their children out of school. Of course, it might work out well if only Trumptards got back to work - Thinning the herd before the election might be a swell concept! ;)
Kids are not at risk. Why keep them home?

AtD - I KNOW you are smarter than this. Kids spread germs like I spread cream cheese on a bagel. They may be asymptomatic, but then bring it home to Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa in addition to sharing it with their teachers. How many teachers ya figure are gonna wanna come back? We have a teacher shortage as it is without putting the ones we have in harms way!

Me. I am a public school teacher in MICHIGAN, in one of the worst hit areas, and I want to go back.

I would rather live, and REALLY live, doing what I love, boldly, than die cowering in fear.

You talk a big game - We'll see how anxious you are when the day comes. ;)

It kills.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.
OK,,and???

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

Even if every governor in the country opted for business as usual tomorrow, most of the country would still work from home or not at all and smart parents would keep their children out of school. Of course, it might work out well if only Trumptards got back to work - Thinning the herd before the election might be a swell concept! ;)

AtD - I KNOW you are smarter than this. Kids spread germs like I spread cream cheese on a bagel. They may be asymptomatic, but then bring it home to Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa in addition to sharing it with their teachers. How many teachers ya figure are gonna wanna come back? We have a teacher shortage as it is without putting the ones we have in harms way!

Well of course you're right. But if the kids picked anything up, it wouldn't likely be from the kids proper but from adults they interacted with, at the school or home, then shared between kids, taken back to other homes, so yeah, you either shut down human contact and activity or you don't. That said, I wonder how many schools were ready to switch right over into virtual classroom mode to keep those educations going? I bet not many!!! Gotta protect those union jobs! :p

I am not part of the NEA because I abhor them. But do not mistake it: the union did not shut a darn thing down. The governors did--and that includes REPUBLICAN governors as well.
People are panicked. I had the virus it’s not that bad. I ve had worse.

Saying the virus isn't that bad thus insinuating that everyone has the same experience you did is silly. YOU were lucky :)

More people are going to die as a result of the domino effect of a collapsed economy if we don't open up businesses. Is that what lefties want?

It kills.

How do you know it's true?

The important thing to know is that they're intentionally inflating the numbers, and that is in based in part on their own words, where they openly state they are counting "presumed" or "probable" COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19. In addition to that, numerous healthcare workers have come forward to say that fishy stuff is going on, and none of this is normal or can be trusted.

Nothing that comes out of the MSM can be trusted at face value. Including handpicked manipulative stories like this one. This is all agenda-driven and manipulative, and then you have shills like Dana who are doing the bidding of the criminals behind this whole thing, which is classic Problem-Reaction-Solution. They use FEAR and "emergencies" or "crises" to manipulate the public into willingly going along with their preplanned subversive agendas.
I went to the doctor today and the NP was telling me similar things. She even said when the aids pandemic started way back when and everyone thought they were all gonna die no one shut down the country. We also agreed that no President no matter who they were would be able to handle something of this nature effectively.
AIDS isn't contagious by breathing or touching something. But there sure was a whole lot more protected sex going on.
If you touch your Private part to an aids infected persons private part, you don't get aids?
What an immature, uneducated, ignorant moron you are.

Looks like Mike's been hittin' the moonshine again :wink:

It kills.

How do you know it's true?

The important thing to know is that they're intentionally inflating the numbers, and that is in based in part on their own words, where they openly state they are counting "presumed" or "probable" COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19. In addition to that, numerous healthcare workers have come forward to say that fishy stuff is going on, and none of this is normal or can be trusted.

Nothing that comes out of the MSM can be trusted at face value. Including handpicked manipulative stories like this one. This is all agenda-driven and manipulative, and then you have shills like Dana who are doing the bidding of the criminals behind this whole thing, which is classic Problem-Reaction-Solution. They use FEAR and "emergencies" or "crises" to manipulate the public into willingly going along with their preplanned subversive agendas.
I went to the doctor today and the NP was telling me similar things. She even said when the aids pandemic started way back when and everyone thought they were all gonna die no one shut down the country. We also agreed that no President no matter who they were would be able to handle something of this nature effectively.
AIDS isn't contagious by breathing or touching something. But there sure was a whole lot more protected sex going on.
If you touch your Private part to an aids infected persons private part, you don't get aids?
What an immature, uneducated, ignorant moron you are.

Looks like Mike's been hittin' the moonshine again :wink:
Look more like the liars backing each other up.

More people are going to die as a result of the domino effect of a collapsed economy if we don't open up businesses. Is that what lefties want?

That's been debunked about a million times by looking at suicide rates and starvation during the Great Depression. Trumpy an idiot and those who believe what he says are idiots.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Me. I am a public school teacher in MICHIGAN, in one of the worst hit areas, and I want to go back.

I would rather live, and REALLY live, doing what I love, boldly, than die cowering in fear.

NEWS FLASH for ya, pup-weasel, that day comes for EVERYONE. It'll be coming for you.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Well of course you're right. But if the kids picked anything up, it wouldn't likely be from the kids proper but from adults they interacted with, at the school or home, then shared between kids, taken back to other homes, so yeah, you either shut down human contact and activity or you don't. That said, I wonder how many schools were ready to switch right over into virtual classroom mode to keep those educations going? I bet not many!!! Gotta protect those union jobs! :p

I am not part of the NEA because I abhor them. But do not mistake it: the union did not shut a darn thing down. The governors did--and that includes REPUBLICAN governors as well.
People are panicked. I had the virus it’s not that bad. I ve had worse.

Saying the virus isn't that bad thus insinuating that everyone has the same experience you did is silly. YOU were lucky :)
The VAST majority of people are.

It kills.

OK,,and???

NEWS FLASH for ya, pup-weasel, that day comes for EVERYONE. It'll be coming for you.

Yeah well, it won't be coming 25 years too soon due to my idiocy.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Doc, I had it. Not a big deal. You're looking at extreme cases. Most have mild symptoms.

These are the EXACT quotes from my MD.

It has been more than 14 days since the onset of his symptoms. He is currently feeling well and has been for greater than 72 hours. He has never had any fever.

Therefore he may return to work without restrictions. He is immune from Covid 19 infection for the foreseeable future.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Just get it out of the way or live in fear for the next 2 yrs.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Every person who ever died in a car crash, plane crash, hold up murder robbery, terminal cancer, et al., they have all thought that. Never me.

Truth is that the Earth is full of people who died in 1325 who should have lived till the year 1350---- and you know what? It doesn't mean a shit of difference to them or anyone today.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Just get it out of the way or live in fear for the next 2 yrs.
Loveless obviously lives in great fear.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.
I seriously doubt the Government has this authority to begin with. We have rights and the Government can not take them. Except in time of Martial Law. Meaning a WAR or insurrection.
And didn't diaper donnie state he was a war-time president?

It kills.

OK,,and???

Doc, I had it. Not a big deal. You're looking at extreme cases. Most have mild symptoms.

It has been more than 14 days since the onset of his symptoms. He is currently feeling well and has been for greater than 72 hours. He has never had any fever.

Therefore he may return to work without restrictions. He is immune from Covid 19 infection for the foreseeable future.

Yep, I get that and am happy you are well. What I DON'T get is you find it acceptable that even if our mortality rate ends up being only 1.5 or 2% (WAY to early to tell in US) that this would be acceptable to you. Even at 1.5% - It's 15 times deadlier than the flu.

On March 5, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization, said during a news conference that about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 patients around the world have died. In a Chinese analysis of more than 72,000 case records, 2.3% of those confirmed or suspected (based on symptoms and exposure) to have the virus died. Patients above 80 years of age had an alarmingly high fatality rate of 14.8%. Patients ages 70 to 79 years had a fatality rate of 8% and those ages 60 to 69 had a fatality rate of 3.6%. (Younger age groups had lower fatality rates; 1.3% for those 50 to 59; 0.4% for the age group 40 to 49; and just 0.2% for people ages 10 to 39.) In Italy, which has a high proportion of residents over age 65, the fatality rate is strikingly high, around 10% as of March 25.​

What I get even less is your willingness to send kids back to school because they're likely to be asymptomatic when they can infect their teachers and fellow classmates, then send it home to Mom, Dad and Grandma.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Every person who ever died in a car crash, plane crash, hold up murder robbery, terminal cancer, et al., they have all thought that. Never me.

Truth is that the Earth is full of people who died in 1325 who should have lived till the year 1350---- and you know what? It doesn't mean a shit of difference to them or anyone today.
I wonder why CRCs didn't use that excuse with the Benghazi deaths.......hey! People die from stuff all the time.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Yep, I get that and am happy you are well. What I DON'T get is you find it acceptable that even if our mortality rate ends up being only 1.5 or 2% (WAY to early to tell in US) that this would be acceptable to you. Even at 1.5% - It's 15 times deadlier than the flu.

On March 5, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization, said during a news conference that about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 patients around the world have died. In a Chinese analysis of more than 72,000 case records, 2.3% of those confirmed or suspected (based on symptoms and exposure) to have the virus died. Patients above 80 years of age had an alarmingly high fatality rate of 14.8%. Patients ages 70 to 79 years had a fatality rate of 8% and those ages 60 to 69 had a fatality rate of 3.6%. (Younger age groups had lower fatality rates; 1.3% for those 50 to 59; 0.4% for the age group 40 to 49; and just 0.2% for people ages 10 to 39.) In Italy, which has a high proportion of residents over age 65, the fatality rate is strikingly high, around 10% as of March 25.​

What I get even less is your willingness to send kids back to school because they're likely to be asymptomatic when they can infect their teachers and fellow classmates, then send it home to Mom, Dad and Grandma.

Well I say this:

#1) Open up restaurants and gyms with warnings that those with pre-existing conditions or elderly should only go at their own risk. Period.

#2) Employers should maintain the work from home protocol for those who don't feel safe

#3) Kids should go back to school. If teachers feel uneasy then they don't have to return and still get paid or wear a mask and gloves.

#4) I am immune as are my wife and kids more than likely but still I will not go visit my parents. Better safe than sorry.

My point is we can do both. Not one or the other. 1% is 3.3mil deaths. Too many. but now we have 12 deaths per 100k people. that is acceptable. Even 24 would be. There is a toll in not opening up the economy. Loss of savings, depression, drug addiction, deaths due to postponement of needed medical aid, child and spousal abuse, alcoholism, people getting fat and becoming at higher risk for heart attacks as it is combined with stress, loss of family generational businesses.

Everything must be weighed. I don't have all the answers but I have a lot of questions and don't trust the media to answer them.

Hope this helps you see my POV.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.
I seriously doubt the Government has this authority to begin with. We have rights and the Government can not take them. Except in time of Martial Law. Meaning a WAR or insurrection.
And didn't diaper donnie state he was a war-time president?

He did say that and I bet RGS swallowed that bit whole too.

Forum List

Back