Words To Die By in Ohio

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

View attachment 325755
all this proves is a lockdown doesnt work and you could die anyway,,,

No, it proves Social distancing and staying at home works, this guy didn't seem like a proponent of that.
do you have any proof he went out against the orders for things other than essential goods???

I have no proof one way or another. I do have proof that he didn't stay away from people with the virus.
along with thousands of other people,,,,

the question is was it before or after the lockdown,,,

I have no idea. He obviously wasn't careful enough. And, was that really the question?
how do you know someone else didnt violate his space???

face it youre just makin shit up to make him look bad,,,

What did I make up? Show me.

I just find it ironic that some asshole who didn't take the virus seriously and thought his rights were being violated is now dead and has no rights.
nothing youve said is back up by anything but your opinion,,,and his/our rights are being violated,,,

Ok, I'll ask again, what did I make up? And no, you don't have the right to endanger others when the state is trying to save lives and get to the other end of a pandemic.
wheres your proof he endangered anyone???

Where's your proof that I said that?
about 2 inchs up from this comment

Nope. I never said this particular asshole gave anyone else the virus. Do you think being factual is important?
I never said you said he gave it to someone else,,,

please try and keep up,,,

Do me a favor, quote what I said that you think is a lie. You know, be specific.
I never said you lied,,,

Democrats celebrating deaths is why this country will open back up

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

View attachment 325755

No, it proves Social distancing and staying at home works, this guy didn't seem like a proponent of that.
do you have any proof he went out against the orders for things other than essential goods???

I have no proof one way or another. I do have proof that he didn't stay away from people with the virus.

I have no idea. He obviously wasn't careful enough. And, was that really the question?

I just find it ironic that some asshole who didn't take the virus seriously and thought his rights were being violated is now dead and has no rights.
nothing youve said is back up by anything but your opinion,,,and his/our rights are being violated,,,

Ok, I'll ask again, what did I make up? And no, you don't have the right to endanger others when the state is trying to save lives and get to the other end of a pandemic.

Nope. I never said this particular asshole gave anyone else the virus. Do you think being factual is important?

Do me a favor, quote what I said that you think is a lie. You know, be specific.
I never said you lied,,,

"Making shit up" isn't lying?

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

depends on what you made up,,,

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

I didn't make anything up. Still waiting for you to post what I said that you found to be 'making shit up'.

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

I didn't make anything up. Still waiting for you to post what I said that you found to be 'making shit up'.
you said he doesnt have a right to endangering other peoples lives and I asked for proof he did and you gave none,,,
ie,, makin shit up,,,

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

you said he doesnt have a right to endangering other peoples lives and I asked for proof he did and you gave none,,,
ie,, makin shit up,,,

Again, quote me. It's as simple as that.

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

No, you didn't. You gave me your opinion of what I said, you didn't quote me and I suspect that was on purpose.

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

No, you didn't. You gave me your opinion of what I said, you didn't quote me and I suspect that was on purpose.
its what you said in comment #113

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

But why can't you quote specifically what I said that was a lie rather than just referencing a post number? What exactly was the lie?

Oh, excuse me, I mean to say 'making shit up'.

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

But why can't you quote specifically what I said that was a lie rather than just referencing a post number? What exactly was the lie?

I never claimed you lied,,,and I did quote you and gave the comment # to back it up,,,

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.

Fuck you.

B

View attachment 325755

Big fucking deal.

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

He was a human being that did have a life, a family and was loved.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Please, all of you who aren't taking this seriously, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

You can't be free to enjoy life if you're dead.

The life you save may be your own.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

You just gots to takes your chances. Like we do with idiots like you.

I was unaware that car wrecks were contagious. Now I feel better informed! ;)
they are worse,,, they come at you a lot faster and with more aggression,,,

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.

Who is we ?

We, in AZ haven't lost that many. We are not really in lockdown. We say we are. I am laughing all the way.

There are plenty of places (including the one where nail salons were designated as essential businesses) that are not having issues a.d not sitting at home shaking from the bullshit fear you dicks seem bent on spreading.

View attachment 325755

I never said you lied,,,

ie,, makin shit up,,,

I just did,,,

I never claimed you lied,,,and I did quote you and gave the comment # to back it up,,,

You didn't say I was making shit up? Ok. Let's move on since you don't have a point.

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.

Fuck you.

ASU is a shitty school, amiright?

B

View attachment 325755

Big fucking deal.

Yeah, I don't give a shit about someone who doesn't care about others either.

Forum List

Back