Words To Die By in Ohio

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others
The world is full of those any day in traffic. Bet half of them are liberals.

Spare us the pathetic propaganda.

Liberals aren't the ones willing to sacrifice the elderly and those with health issues that otherwise would live for decades. That's the death panel Trumpbots belong to.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

View attachment 325755
all this proves is a lockdown doesnt work and you could die anyway,,,

No, it proves Social distancing and staying at home works, this guy didn't seem like a proponent of that.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

View attachment 325755

No, it proves Social distancing and staying at home works, this guy didn't seem like a proponent of that.
do you have any proof he went out against the orders for things other than essential goods???

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others

Liberals aren't the ones willing to sacrifice the elderly and those with health issues that otherwise would live for decades. That's the death panel Trumpbots belong to.
Another pathetic soundbite.

Yesterday at Menards was hordes of folks out shopping and at every big box store in MN. Being how liberal this state is only a moron would believe it was conservatives that were out and about.

Seems liberals don't care about the elderly either.

View attachment 325755

do you have any proof he went out against the orders for things other than essential goods???

I have no proof one way or another. I do have proof that he didn't stay away from people with the virus.

Yesterday at Menards was hordes of folks out shopping and at every big box store in MN. Being how liberal this state is only a moron would believe it was conservatives that were out and about.

Everybody in purple Minnesota is a liberal? Doubtful.

View attachment 325755

I have no proof one way or another. I do have proof that he didn't stay away from people with the virus.
along with thousands of other people,,,,

the question is was it before or after the lockdown,,,

View attachment 325755

I have no idea. He obviously wasn't careful enough. And, was that really the question?

View attachment 325755

I have no idea. He obviously wasn't careful enough. And, was that really the question?
how do you know someone else didnt violate his space???

face it youre just makin shit up to make him look bad,,,

View attachment 325755

What did I make up? Show me.

I just find it ironic that some asshole who didn't take the virus seriously and thought his rights were being violated is now dead and has no rights.

View attachment 325755

I just find it ironic that some asshole who didn't take the virus seriously and thought his rights were being violated is now dead and has no rights.
nothing youve said is back up by anything but your opinion,,,and his/our rights are being violated,,,

Everybody in purple Minnesota is a liberal? Doubtful.
Moron, that is not what I stated liar. It would stand to reason, even for someone as dim as you, that at least half those shoppers were liberals ignoring the guildlines.

Last edited:

View attachment 325755

nothing youve said is back up by anything but your opinion,,,and his/our rights are being violated,,,

Ok, I'll ask again, what did I make up? And no, you don't have the right to endanger others when the state is trying to save lives and get to the other end of a pandemic.

View attachment 325755

Ok, I'll ask again, what did I make up? And no, you don't have the right to endanger others when the state is trying to save lives and get to the other end of a pandemic.
wheres your proof he endangered anyone???

View attachment 325755

Where's your proof that I said that?

View attachment 325755

about 2 inchs up from this comment

View attachment 325755

Nope. I never said this particular asshole gave anyone else the virus. Do you think being factual is important?

View attachment 325755

Nope. I never said this particular asshole gave anyone else the virus. Do you think being factual is important?
I never said you said he gave it to someone else,,,

please try and keep up,,,

View attachment 325755

I never said you said he gave it to someone else,,,

please try and keep up,,,

Do me a favor, quote what I said that you think is a lie. You know, be specific.

Forum List

Back