Worker charged with sexually molesting EIGHT caged immigrant children

NO - my article said the abuse occurred between August 2016 and July 2017
Stop lying please

AND WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN AUGUST OF 2016 DUMBFUCK?

Go away dumbfuck. Most of this occurred under Trump policies. Guaranteed
It still happened under obama, where is your outrage?

Not routine family separation - Stop lying - It makes the Baby Jesus cry
Nope, started molesting them under Obama, was stopped under Trump.
Your proof with links?

The blame America first club meets the third Thursday of each month!
Your counter argument reflects that of a coward who hides every time the truth is put in his or her face.
What was cowardly about their statement?
Running from the truth, and not dealing with the link I posted.
Running from the truth? In your mind maybe. Just because you post a link, doesn’t mean that Said link is accurate.
"Said link" has never been challenged for its accuracy from any known source that I know of. Therefore, it isn't my mind telling me what the truth is. It's folks like you who are unable to challenge that truth. I have personal friends who have either lived it or have relatives suffering from our takeover to this day. If you feel froggie, try and produce counter evidence to what I presented. Other than that, your argument is worth two shits in a bowl.

I think anyone who fought under Santa Ana is long dead.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

Uh Herr Goebbels, wasn't your God Emperor Obama on the Throne in August of 2016? :eek:

You fucking clown.

Not routine family separation - Stop lying - It makes the Baby Jesus cry
Nope, started molesting them under Obama, was stopped under Trump.
Your proof with links?
The OP's link. She's an ultra-liberal dingbat, but there you go. He started molesting during Obama and was stopped under Trump.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

Parents fault.

No its not the parents fault, its trumps.

In 2016, Ahmed?

:lmao:

You're as dumb as you are evil.

Go take that suicide vest out for a trial run.... Just to make sure it will work when there are JOOOZZZ around.

Not routine family separation - Stop lying
Bullshit, the policy Trump is enforcing is the exact same one obama had.
Negative! Show me where there was family separation, other than to quarantine for disease control? There were zero incidents of kidnapping of children, then deporting the parents and now no one knows where the parents are. There was no such Obama policy, and you can't prove it. You're a liar.
Did you read the ops article? It said this crap started in august 2016. Please tell me who was president then?

Negative! Show me where there was family separation, other than to quarantine for disease control? There were zero incidents of kidnapping of children, then deporting the parents and now no one knows where the parents are. There was no such Obama policy, and you can't prove it. You're a liar.
Did you read the ops article? It said this crap started in august 2016. Please tell me who was president then?
2018/05/07/sessions-sahttps://www.reuters.com/video/ys-parents-children-who-enter?videoId=424794756 Who is Jeff Sessions again, and when was this speech?

NO - my article said the abuse occurred between August 2016 and July 2017
Stop lying please

Sorry NO :eusa_naughty:

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy
Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

dS0FLIO4pSGcxqj6kBqD1MbjsRg=.gif

2018/05/07/sessions-sahttps://www.reuters.com/video/ys-parents-children-who-enter?videoId=424794756 Who is Jeff Sessions again, and when was this speech?
The article states it started in agust 2016. You idiot.

Sorry NO :eusa_naughty:

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy
Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

dS0FLIO4pSGcxqj6kBqD1MbjsRg=.gif
You folks better check with the racist Sessions before you go blaming Obama; 2018/05/07/sessions-sahttps://www.reuters.com/video/ys-parents-children-who-enter?videoId=424794756

Does the article state what Sessions was stating? I'll wait for your answer?

This is on YOU Trump!

So a lefty fag with aids molested children.
What a shocker......:eek-52:

All part of the Homosexual Supremacist agenda of Obama.

Obama was in office in August 2016 was he not? Were “Trump’s policies” in place in August 2016? No! They were not. Even a moron should grasp that concept!
A moron wouldn't know about Jeff Sessions policy of kidnapping children at the border either. That had nothing to do with Obama. 2018/05/07/sessions-sahttps://www.reuters.com/video/ys-parents-children-who-enter?videoId=424794756
Oh for Christ’s sake man get a grip! Jeff Sessions does not kidnap children at the border! Are you one of those open border nuts?

Why we bother with this bunch is beyond me. Herding cats is easier than batting back millions of alternative facts.

This is on YOU Trump!

True.

Trump is ultimately responsible for what happens to children taken from their parents, the consequence of Trump’s hateful, bigoted immigration policy.
Wrong

Why we bother with this bunch is beyond me. Herding cats is easier than batting back millions of alternative facts.
Your facts have been proven false. You have made several contradictions. You lost.

MSNBC and the Washington post have already proven it in July of this year.

The blame America first club meets the third Thursday of each month!
Your counter argument reflects that of a coward who hides every time the truth is put in his or her face.
What was cowardly about their statement?
Running from the truth, and not dealing with the link I posted.
Running from the truth? In your mind maybe. Just because you post a link, doesn’t mean that Said link is accurate.
"Said link" has never been challenged for its accuracy from any known source that I know of. Therefore, it isn't my mind telling me what the truth is. It's folks like you who are unable to challenge that truth. I have personal friends who have either lived it or have relatives suffering from our takeover to this day. If you feel froggie, try and produce counter evidence to what I presented. Other than that, your argument is worth two shits in a bowl.
It doesn’t support your assertation that the problems there are the Fault of the U.S.

This is on YOU Trump!

See, under Trump, this guy will actually be prosecuted....under the democrats, he would get a promotion and protected.....

After all, it was obama who actually gave kids to human traffickers...... the democrats have a soft spot for child molestors, and one day they are going to face the consequences...

Forum List

Back