Worker charged with sexually molesting EIGHT caged immigrant children

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

Parents fault.

No its not the parents fault, its trumps.

Parents are leaving their children hear so they will be raised here... they are going back to Mexico without their children.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica
Considering trump wasn’t in office at the time, your point is moot. Please tell me where you came up with caged.

AND WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN AUGUST OF 2016 DUMBFUCK?

Go away dumbfuck. Most of this occurred under Trump policies. Guaranteed
It still happened under obama, where is your outrage?

Not routine family separation - Stop lying
Bullshit, the policy Trump is enforcing is the exact same one obama had.

Sorry NO :eusa_naughty:

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy
Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

dS0FLIO4pSGcxqj6kBqD1MbjsRg=.gif
Okay I'll play along with your silly little game. Since you claim not one child was taken from their gardian under Obama. So then Obama let all the children go with their gardian. So i just wonder how many kids got sold into the sex industry, that obama let happen. Since he didn't seperate one child. Thanks for clearing that up, i bet thousands of kids lives were ruined because of obama's policy.

This is on YOU Trump!

From your link....how long has Trump been in office? Barely 2 years... while reports have been coming in for the last 5, that would mean for 3 years obama allowed this to happen...

Trump has been in office 1 year 197 days......... you moron....

At other Southwest Key facilities, police reports and call logs from the last five years detail inappropriate relationships with staff, dozens of runaways, sexual contact among kids at the shelters and other allegations of molestation by employees.

This is on YOU Trump!

Considering trump wasn’t in office at the time, your point is moot. Please tell me where you came up with caged.
Those pictures from the obama's term.

This is on YOU Trump!

OP is fail, dumbass.

"All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016"..

Stop right there, who was president in August 2016? Hmm? On whose watch was this guy hired?

Not routine family separation - Stop lying
Bullshit, the policy Trump is enforcing is the exact same one obama had.

Sorry NO :eusa_naughty:

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy
Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

dS0FLIO4pSGcxqj6kBqD1MbjsRg=.gif
Okay I'll play along with your silly little game. Since you claim not one child was taken from their gardian under Obama. So then Obama let all the children go with their gardian. So i just wonder how many kids got sold into the sex industry, that obama let happen. Since he didn't seperate one child. Thanks for clearing that up, i bet thousands of kids lives were ruined because of obama's policy.
If you don't know how many were sold into the sex industry, how is anything cleared up?

Your counter argument reflects that of a coward who hides every time the truth is put in his or her face.
What was cowardly about their statement?
Running from the truth, and not dealing with the link I posted.
Running from the truth? In your mind maybe. Just because you post a link, doesn’t mean that Said link is accurate.
"Said link" has never been challenged for its accuracy from any known source that I know of. Therefore, it isn't my mind telling me what the truth is. It's folks like you who are unable to challenge that truth. I have personal friends who have either lived it or have relatives suffering from our takeover to this day. If you feel froggie, try and produce counter evidence to what I presented. Other than that, your argument is worth two shits in a bowl.
It doesn’t support your assertation that the problems there are the Fault of the U.S.
How so? It's pretty self explanatory for me. If another country comes to my country, takes over my politics, government, economy, and resources, that I have to go and flee my own country out of fear for my survival, then who's fault is it?

Your article said it happened in august 2016. So you proved that the exact samething was going on under Obama, dumbass. Now lets hear how much an asshole obama is.

NO - my article said the abuse occurred between August 2016 and July 2017
Stop lying please

AND WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN AUGUST OF 2016 DUMBFUCK?

Sexually abused children in cages didn't happen with Obama.

Then you think the OP's link is bullshit? It clearly states under Obama child sexual abuse was allowed to go on, unchecked.

This is on YOU Trump!

Parents fault.

Nope - Trump's policy

OBAMA U TARD FK

If you don't know how many were sold into the sex industry, how is anything cleared up?
The policy was to seperate the children till they knew who the gardian was, but by dr loves own words, obama's policy was to let the child go. Hate to say it, Trumps policy is a hell of alot better than obam's. So i guess you support child molesters walking children across the border.

This is on YOU Trump!

See, under Trump, this guy will actually be prosecuted....under the democrats, he would get a promotion and protected.....

After all, it was obama who actually gave kids to human traffickers...... the democrats have a soft spot for child molestors, and one day they are going to face the consequences...
Links with proof Obama gave kids to human traffickers, or you are a liar?

This is on YOU Trump!

See, under Trump, this guy will actually be prosecuted....under the democrats, he would get a promotion and protected.....

After all, it was obama who actually gave kids to human traffickers...... the democrats have a soft spot for child molestors, and one day they are going to face the consequences...
You have been saying it. Obama wouldn't seperate kids at the border. Geez, you're an idiot.

The policy was to seperate the children till they knew who the gardian was, but by dr loves own words, obama's policy was to let the child go. Hate to say it, Trumps policy is a hell of alot better than obam's. So i guess you support child molesters walking children across the border.
How were they going to know that the policy by Sessions and Trump was to deport them before they ever found out who the guardian was?

This is on YOU Trump!

You have been saying it. Obama wouldn't seperate kids at the border. Geez, you're an idiot.

Trump doesn't separate kids at official border crossings.

This is on YOU Trump!

Moron...

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says

The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) initiated the six-month investigation after several Guatemalan teens were found in a dilapidated trailer park near Marion, Ohio, where they were being held captive by traffickers and forced to work at a local egg farm. The boys were among more than 125,000 unaccompanied minors who have surged into the United States since 2011, fleeing violence and unrest in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

This is on YOU Trump!

I know, but i'm playing with these idiots. Obama didn't seperate them either, it was policy signed into law years ago.

This is on YOU Trump!

The hell he doesn't.

The Trump administration’s separation of families at the border — taking children from their parents, arresting the parents, and taking the kids into custody — sounds almost too cruel to be real. But the separations are, in fact, real, and new data reported by the Associated Press shows just how many children have been separated from their parents.

The Trump administration separated 2,000 kids from their parents in just 6 weeks

What was cowardly about their statement?
Running from the truth, and not dealing with the link I posted.
Running from the truth? In your mind maybe. Just because you post a link, doesn’t mean that Said link is accurate.
"Said link" has never been challenged for its accuracy from any known source that I know of. Therefore, it isn't my mind telling me what the truth is. It's folks like you who are unable to challenge that truth. I have personal friends who have either lived it or have relatives suffering from our takeover to this day. If you feel froggie, try and produce counter evidence to what I presented. Other than that, your argument is worth two shits in a bowl.
It doesn’t support your assertation that the problems there are the Fault of the U.S.
How so? It's pretty self explanatory for me. If another country comes to my country, takes over my politics, government, economy, and resources, that I have to go and flee my own country out of fear for my survival, then who's fault is it?

Are you talking about Mexico?

Forum List

Back