workers see highest pay raise in nearly a decade

you should have a few laying around for your own buckets of tears cause there's good news from the trump camp.

that must really piss you off.

btw - if you're going to reply, contribute to the conversation at least. all this trolling to insult is 3rd grade old, dude.
I wish only the best for America and American workers, but also can’t wait to see Dotard fall flat on his fat face for the world to see
and i'm sure he will. as did obama. as did bush. as did clinton. as did bush. as did so many before him.

at least in my lifetime i've never rooted for the failure of a president. against policies yes, but to hope our country fails just so i can be right? that's some fucked up shit, dude. pretty insecure really.
Nah fuck Donald. His failure is imminent and entirely necessary for the health of our nation
Our nation has never been healthier.
:lmao: Sure thing, Dotard

you should have a few laying around for your own buckets of tears cause there's good news from the trump camp.

btw - if you're going to reply, contribute to the conversation at least. all this trolling to insult is 3rd grade old, dude.
I wish only the best for America and American workers, but also can’t wait to see Dotard fall flat on his fat face for the world to see
and i'm sure he will. as did obama. as did bush. as did clinton. as did bush. as did so many before him.

at least in my lifetime i've never rooted for the failure of a president. against policies yes, but to hope our country fails just so i can be right? that's some fucked up shit, dude. pretty insecure really.
Nah fuck Donald. His failure is imminent and entirely necessary for the health of our nation
well hoping for 2 in a row was unrealistic on my part i suppose.

Jobs are up, taxes are down stock market is up, etc. You clearly hate all that, so why pretend you don't hate this country? Your pretense is transparent.

I want my nation to succeed, not this president. He’s an embarrassment. He’s a pathological liar. He uses dangerous rhetoric against our law enforcement and intelligence agencies which puts them at risk at home and abroad.

Any president who sides with a hostile foreign nation over his own intelligence and law enforcement agencies, is a traitorous piece of shit who needs to be removed from office one way or another.

The day that happens, I will cheer.

Fuck Donald Trump and his supporters.

I want my nation to succeed, not this president. He’s an embarrassment. He’s a pathological liar. He uses dangerous rhetoric against our law enforcement and intelligence agencies which puts them at risk at home and abroad.

Any president who sides with a hostile foreign nation over his own intelligence and law enforcement agencies, is a traitorous piece of shit who needs to be removed from office one way or another.

In other words, you want more taxes, more regulations, more illegal invaders killing and raping, less rights, less money, more government. And this guy loves his country?

Jobs are up, taxes are down stock market is up, etc. You clearly hate all that, so why pretend you don't hate this country? Your pretense is transparent.

Actually the markets have been stagnant for the last 190 or so days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

U.S. Workers Get Biggest Pay Increase in Nearly a Decade

not too long ago there were anti-trump posts talking about how wages have not increased.

gonna need to redo that occupydemocrats.org powerpoint slide now.

Unfortunately it's being driven by labor scarcity and not increased productivity, which means it's inflationary (business is forced to pass along the increased labor costs to consumers to maintain margins) and only serves to keep wage earners treading water when it comes to the buying power of their wages.

If/When we see the current surge in capital investment start paying off in the form of higher productivity, then I'll celebrate.
yea, it's a step to be sure, not a destination. agreed on this not being a sole shining star in the sky but i only hope more comes together and we keep moving in a positive direction.

That's if you expect the best case scenario, however history suggests that it's not commonly the case. Accelerating inflation driven by tight labor market conditions has been one of the major factors that has caused the Fed to overshoot on tightening monetary policy and tipping the economy into recession, remember the central bankers have hammers and chisels and no scalpels AND they have a unprecedented balance sheet that they're just now starting to unwind, not a lot of bullets left in their gun if the economy begins to contract in the near future.

… and then we have yet to account for price inflation driven by import tariffs, those haven't been fully felt yet and Daffy Don is talking about upping the ante.

IMHO A truly positive direction would be accelerating productivity which would allow wages to rise without putting additional tightening pressure on the Fed and a positive resolution of these trade disputes.

Bragging about a 2.8% increase in salaries

Unemployment is at 3.8 percent, employers just got close to a 50 percent cut in their taxes. All that can trickle down to workers is 2.8 percent.
After sitting on stagnant wages for a decade employees are supposed to celebrate 2.8 percent?

In other words, you want more taxes, more regulations, more illegal invaders killing and raping, less rights, less money, more government. And this guy loves his country?
Yeah sure Dotard

Well Obama did leave Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it big time.

Both can take credit.

Well folks, the country is doing better overall, but I think I've had about all of these lying scum I can take for one day.

Bragging about a 2.8% increase in salaries

Unemployment is at 3.8 percent, employers just got close to a 50 percent cut in their taxes. All that can trickle down to workers is 2.8 percent.
After sitting on stagnant wages for a decade employees are supposed to celebrate 2.8 percent?
I haven’t received a raise in two years. I bust my ass for this company; I do overtime to help meet deadlines; I’m one of the most skilled carpenters in the company with 20 years experience in the industry; and my cheap ass boss can’t unpinch even a $.50 per hour raise even after Donald and the GOP made him more wealthy off the backs of my child and grandchildren.

GDP highest ever, they hate that too.

The nominal GDP is always "highest ever" nearing the peak of the expansion stage of the business cycle. Guess what? it'll stay "highest ever" until it peaks and rolls into the contraction stage.

The only relevant measure is how long can the expansion stage can be prolonged.

Forum List

Back