World Cup winner Marvelous Megan Rapinoe leads President Trump in 2020 shock poll! 42 to 41! HOORAY!

She is an excellent soccer player for a woman. She is also an attention whore whose best years are behind her. She will soon become the Female lesbian version of Colin Kaepernick.

2020 US Presidential Election Odds Tracker | SBD

Despite his many scathing scandals and controversies, Trump somehow remains the overwhelming favorite to win the next US Presidential election in 2020. The Donald’s current average odds of +110 are 990 points better than his next closest competitor. That isn’t just a gap – it’s yawning chasm – and it could get even wider unless something changes soon.

Well, to be fair, she IS the soccer team leader, and they did win the world cup.

I'd expect her favorable rating to be at least 45.

i'm an optimist. i think all the candidates that are running can beat Trump, including Meg!

Is that idiot going to throw the flag on the ground again as her moronic cheerleaders applaud? Between the two of those "women" there may not be a single functioning brain cell.

Rapinoe is just a man wearing a bra who plays on a women's soccer team and knows how to kick a ball. ... :cuckoo:

I look forward to hearing her plan for the crisis on the Southern border.

Forum List

Back