🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World drought and Global Warming

Science is my livelihood. I make my living from employing sound scientific techniques to solving the problems associated with the flow of production and information.

For the cultists to claim the mantel of science, when in fact you are the least scientific group on the planet, is offensive.
Awesome. So what does that have to do with the price of wheat in Kansas? When you start accusing others of being "cultists", you've dropped the mantle of scientific logic and just become another fucking asshole with an opinion, usually a hateful one. Go rant to your fellow office workers about "cultists".

I'm not sure what your point is. How are we using it unwisely?
Most of the lakes and reservoirs around Ft. Worth - Dallas come with a recommendation to not eat too much of the fish. Some, such as Lake Worth, come with a recommendation not to eat the fish at all. Do you consider it unwise that we've polluted the lakes so much we can't eat the fish...or are you good with it as the price of doing business?

Fish Consumption Bans and Advisories — Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

Most of the lakes and reservoirs around Ft. Worth - Dallas come with a recommendation to not eat too much of the fish. Some, such as Lake Worth, come with a recommendation not to eat the fish at all. Do you consider it unwise that we've polluted the lakes so much we can't eat the fish...or are you good with it as the price of doing business?
Local pollution can be cleaned up relatively quickly with smart legislation. I still don't see how any of this fits into the global warming myth you seem to be pushing.

Clearly third world nations need tens of billions of our tax dollars....... Before its too late !!!! Lmfao

For $1 billion to reach Zahbaharain, $40 billion must be taken from US Taxpayers. But if every 3rd world shithole is not given cash, then the world will end. Michael Mann said so, from his Tesla in the driveway of his billion dollar mansion.....

[
Awesome. So what does that have to do with the price of wheat in Kansas? When you start accusing others of being "cultists", you've dropped the mantle of scientific logic and just become another fucking asshole with an opinion, usually a hateful one. Go rant to your fellow office workers about "cultists".

While your attempt is within the Alinsky framework, it is utterly absurd.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is a cult. It is not based on legitimate science and relies on faith (settled science) based dogma rather than valid research.

[

Fish Consumption Bans and Advisories — Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

Polluted waterways cause the climate to change? :eek:

Which verse of "Earth in the Balance" tells us this?

Local pollution can be cleaned up relatively quickly with smart legislation. I still don't see how any of this fits into the global warming myth you seem to be pushing.
Wow. Just wave a magic wand and it's fixed? I wonder why the entire state of Texas didn't come up with that solution? Maybe it's because the problem isn't as simple, nor as cheap to correct, as you wish it to be.

As for your accusation, I'm not a climate scientist, but I'd rather believe the good folks at NASA than a bunch of asshole political fanatics on an anonymous political forum. Just so we're clear, this definitely includes every member of the Chicken Little Left sucking the shit out of Al Gore's ass.

Polluted waterways cause the climate to change? :eek:

Which verse of "Earth in the Balance" tells us this?
Not only additional evidence you're not a scientist, but illiterate as well. Please scroll up and try sounding out the words this time. Maybe you'll finally figure out where you made a false assumption.

For $1 billion to reach Zahbaharain, $40 billion must be taken from US Taxpayers. But if every 3rd world shithole is not given cash, then the world will end. Michael Mann said so, from his Tesla in the driveway of his billion dollar mansion.....
Plagues are cheaper.

Wow. Just wave a magic wand and it's fixed? I wonder why the entire state of Texas didn't come up with that solution? Maybe it's because the problem isn't as simple, nor as cheap to correct, as you wish it to be.

As for your accusation, I'm not a climate scientist, but I'd rather believe the good folks at NASA than a bunch of asshole political fanatics on an anonymous political forum. Just so we're clear, this definitely includes every member of the Chicken Little Left sucking the shit out of Al Gore's ass.

This is what it boils down to, the fallacy of an appeal to authority.

James Hansen is an exposed fraud who openly faked data. This is who you have utter faith in.

Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. The drought of 1999 covered a smaller area than the 1988 drought, when the Mississippi almost dried up. And 1988 was a temporary inconvenience as compared with repeated droughts during the 1930s “Dust Bowl” that caused an exodus from the prairies, as chronicled in Steinbeck’s Grapes of Wrath.

NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate?

Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA

Plagues are cheaper.

Which offers Hansen and Mann less opportunity to line their pockets.

You still haven't connected the dots between local pollution and the global warming myth. It was the example you chose to use.

Global warming will save millions of lives
Winter regularly takes many more lives than any heatwave: 25,000 to 50,000 people each year die in Britain from excess cold. Across Europe, there are six times more cold-related deaths than heat-related deaths. We know this from the world's biggest cross-national, peer-reviewed studies under the aegis of Professor William Keatinge of the University of London.

Global warming will mean more frequent heatwaves, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – by 2100, every three years instead of every 20 years. But bitterly cold spells will decrease as quickly, coming once every two decades, rather than every three years.

For the UK, the Keatinge studies show heat-related deaths caused by global warming will increase by 2,000. But cold-related deaths will decrease by 20,000. The only global study suggests that this is true internationally: by 2050, there will be almost 400,000 more heat-related deaths a year, and almost 1.8 million fewer cold-related deaths. Warmer temperatures will save 1.4 million lives each year. The number of saved lives will outweigh the increase in heat-related deaths until at least 2200.

You still haven't connected the dots between local pollution and the global warming myth. It was the example you chose to use.
That isn't what you asked.

God commanded us to subdue the earth. There's nothing wrong with exploiting the planet's natural resources, that's why God put them there. The Left demands that nobody can use resources and we must revert to the stone age, which is why their hatred of the coal and oil industries waxes so hot.

Nothing wrong with using resources wisely. There's a lot wrong with being a bad ruler, a poor caretaker or someone who destroys a gift.

God also told Noah this:
Genesis 8:17
"Bring out with you every living thing of all flesh that is with you, birds and animals and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, that they may breed abundantly on the earth, and be fruitful and multiply on the earth."

If you gave your child a family heirloom, would you expect them to cherish it and take care of it? Use it if it's a tool? Yes. Would you be disappointed if they misused it, neglected it and, worse, destroyed it? I would be.

While your attempt is within the Alinsky framework, it is utterly absurd......
You're certainly no scientist with that lame logic. If you work in the science field, then I suspect it is cleaning out test tubes.

:lmao:

Poke a cultist and they get hostile.

I have a Ph.D. in supply and production chain management. Yes I know, that is practical, hence not favored by academia. My good friend Bil Stunbmun has a doctorate in the migration patterns of Peruvian Sea Slugs - a much more honored field for our friends in academia.

Global warming will save millions of lives
Winter regularly takes many more lives than any heatwave: 25,000 to 50,000 people each year die in Britain from excess cold. Across Europe, there are six times more cold-related deaths than heat-related deaths. We know this from the world's biggest cross-national, peer-reviewed studies under the aegis of Professor William Keatinge of the University of London.

Global warming will mean more frequent heatwaves, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – by 2100, every three years instead of every 20 years. But bitterly cold spells will decrease as quickly, coming once every two decades, rather than every three years.

For the UK, the Keatinge studies show heat-related deaths caused by global warming will increase by 2,000. But cold-related deaths will decrease by 20,000. The only global study suggests that this is true internationally: by 2050, there will be almost 400,000 more heat-related deaths a year, and almost 1.8 million fewer cold-related deaths. Warmer temperatures will save 1.4 million lives each year. The number of saved lives will outweigh the increase in heat-related deaths until at least 2200.
Too bad it will take about 5000 years for it to happen. The accelerated "climate change" model of the Left is a myth.

Too bad it will take about 5000 years for it to happen. The accelerated "climate change" model of the Left is a myth.
200 years or 5000 is irrelevant to me. I'll be dead. Fret on if you like, but I'm not worried about it. I'm just having fun looking at all the contortions on both sides over the issue.

Forum List

Back