World Economic Forum Says It Is 'Time to Look Beyond' Private Vehicle Ownership

If you guys were any dumber you’d forget to breathe. Straight from the posted article:

The WEF argued for people to sell their cars, walk or share vehicles because “Car sharing platforms such as Getaround and BlueSG have already seized that opportunity to offer vehicles where you pay per hour used.”

Since when is recommending people do something an assault on rights or communism? I miss the days when reading comprehension was valued.

If you guys were any dumber you’d forget to breathe. Straight from the posted article:

Since when is recommending people do something an assault on rights or communism? I miss the days when reading comprehension was valued.
Democrats gunna take my car!

WEF has no authority to tell people what to do
They are forcing people what to do. The human dildo in the White House is doing their agendas right now. Joe's brain is pure jism. Eventually he will ejaculate spurts of globalist cum from his balding plug head for all of the peasants to lap up. The WEF are the bosses. They can shut nay of us down if they choose to.

They are forcing people what to do. The human dildo in the White House is doing their agendas right now. Joe's brain is pure jism. Eventually he will ejaculate spurts of globalist cum from his balding plug head for all of the peasants to lap up. The WEF are the bosses. They can shut nay of us down if they choose to.

How?

It has nothing to do with reading, it has to do with people like myself that understand the history and tactics of the left.

The green new deal is just part of it. The men who control currencies and finances are the bosses of the politicians. Our currency is owned by private concerns. It plays by the rules set up at the time. In 1913 we started on the road to loss sovereignty. We had three national banks like that before it. The Federal Reserve owners can be a movie of drama and intrigue and a who done it that is never broached.

The green new deal is just part of it. The men who control currencies and finances are the bosses of the politicians. Our currency is owned by private concerns. It plays by the rules set up at the time. In 1913 we started on the road to loss sovereignty. We had three national banks like that before it. The Federal Reserve owners can be a movie of drama and intrigue and a who done it that is never broached.
The US became an economic Super Power after 1913

Forum List

Back