🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World on red alert!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
UN Secretary-General Puts World On 'Red Alert' In Somber New Year's Eve Address

You heard it here first, we are all on red alert!!!

UN Secretary blah, blah, blah has recently said that conflict is likely due to heightened tensions around the globe and increased "xenophobia" and "nationalism" that has increased around the globe. Oh, and global warming is as bad as ever!

Translation: Trump.

The funny part here is, it may be the first year in a very long time that the US does not start a war.

Hilarious!

You’d never accuse Trump of starting a war. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You are a Trombie. Trombies will believe what Trump tells them to believe. And, believe me, Trump will never admit to being responsible for starting a war.

You’d never accuse Trump of starting a war. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You are a Trombie. Trombies will believe what Trump tells them to believe. And, believe me, Trump will never admit to being responsible for starting a war.

What war did Trump start?

You are correct. The responsibility lays with those who gave NK nuclear power, and missile technology, and then let them have enough time to develop IRBM's. The can has been kicked down the road until there's no road left.

UN Secretary blah, blah, blah has recently said that conflict is likely due to heightened tensions around the globe and increased "xenophobia" and "nationalism" that has increased around the globe. Oh, and global warming is as bad as ever!

The funny part here is, it may be the first year in a very long time that the US does not start a war.

Hilarious!
Hopefully Trump can destroy North Korea and free it's people who are selling their own poop for money

Trump fired missiles into a sovereign country. An illegal act of terrorism and war. He should be transferred to The Hague to stand trial.

Trump fired missiles into a sovereign country. An illegal act of terrorism and war. He should be transferred to The Hague to stand trial.

Yea ... good luck with that.
So his first action as President was the murder of 15 people, thereof 9 civilians (4 children). Not exactly what he promised...
If I had murdered 15 people with new year rockets tonight, I hardly couldn´t write here now.

So his first action as President was the murder of 15 people, thereof 9 civilians (4 children). Not exactly what he promised...
If I had murdered 15 people with new year rockets tonight, I hardly couldn´t write here now.

2d8430e608c074a2036bdbbcf5b96fa9.jpg

Hilarious!

It's really not funny that you don't understand what's going on in the world and only understand your own trailer park.

You have already been asked once and then ran away

I will ask again.

Let me guess, this was far worse than what Bill Clinton did by firing a missile into the Sudan and Afghanistan back in the day?

U.S. Cruise Missiles Strike Sudan and Afghan Targets Tied to Terrorist Network

I'm not defending any of these actions, I'm merely pointing out that this is standard US policy it seems with the purpose of merely sending a message to stop whatever it is we don't want other countries doing.

Additionally, how is Obama bombing the hell out of Libya any different other than having the UN praise him for it and give him a Nobel Peace Prize? After all, Obama killed far more people

Hmm?

Hilarious!

It's really not funny that you don't understand what's going on in the world and only understand your own trailer park.

What is not funny is your inability to get past the "I hate Trump" psychosis and step back and assess the world for what it is.

For example, do you think Libya was a success? Would you have liked to seen Hillary institute her "No fly zone" in Syria like Obama did in Libya?

The UN be damned. Here is an organization that ignored the genocide in places like the Sudan and Syria and then took out Gaddafi just on the premise that he was threatening his own people.

Clearly they have no moral compass and/or common sense.

Let me guess, this was far worse than what Bill Clinton did by firing a missile into the Sudan and Afghanistan back in the day?

I'm not defending any of these actions, I'm merely pointing out that this is standard US policy it seems with the purpose of merely sending a message to stop whatever it is we don't want other countries doing.
Yes, far worse. While your missiles were illegal too, they targeted terrorists. Trump´s attack, on the other hand, goes hand in hand with another chemical false flag, was carried out in support of terrorists and targeted a legal site.

I will ask again.

Dickhead. The post was discussing the future. If it was discussing the past, it was poorly worded.

Not responding to retarded questions does not equal "running away". Try harder.

Yes, far worse. While your missiles were illegal too, they targeted terrorists. Trump´s attack, on the other hand, goes hand in hand with another chemical false flag, was carried out in support of terrorists and targeted a legal site.
As I suspected, a partisan hack would lead us to believe that Trump tried to kill of Syrian civilians just for sport. Sorry, not very convincing, try again.

At least he did not sit back and watch a genocide of the Syrian population and do nothing as the rest simply set out on foot to create an immigrant crisis around the world.

I will ask again.

Dickhead. The post was discussing the future. If it was discussing the past, it was poorly worded.

Not responding to retarded questions does not equal "running away". Try harder.

Ok, so what future war will Trump create?

Forum List

Back