World uniting against the United States

My views are very plain in that the mainstream of America will prevent any attempt by the jackbooted far right reactionaries to overthrow the Constitution and our way of life. I have no doubt that LEO and state/federal troops will not be required. Your neighbors will take care of the problem right quick.

you could not be more wrong. Obozo is wiping his pansy ass with the constitution every day and fools like you just grin and continue to worship him. you are really really sick.

If it comes down to it, and I sincerely hope it does not, our military will side with the people and the constitution, just like the military in egypt.

Right now I agree. However, the military is changing in front of our eyes. The "old guard" is just that - OLD. The "old" Generals are leaving the military. They are being replaced with PC graduates of the different service academies.

As we have seen recently, there seems to be a push to get women into combat roles (Armor, Artillery and Infantry) as well as Rangers, Green Beret and SEALS. Illegal immigrants are welcomed into the military with open arm and are granted citizenship with their service. Homosexuals are greeted with glee. Young, white males seem to be turning their back on service - enlistment is down 34% for white males, down 27% for black males and reenlistment is down 37% for white males and 17% for black males.

So no, I don't agree that the military would necessarily side with "the people".

This all started in 1973 when the brain-trusts in Washington decided to end the draft.

http://www.prb.org/source/acf1396.pdf

I was with you on a lot of that; til the draft. I question the Constitutionality of the draft in the first place.

If it comes down to it, and I sincerely hope it does not, our military will side with the people and the constitution, just like the military in egypt.
Hah!! All you need to do is to read Colin Powell's Autobiography to realize that the pansy-assed American military officer class are a bunch of corrupt, self-serving opportunists -- concerned only with perks and privileges and swarming up the greasy pole of bureaucratic advancement -- just like the military in Egypt !!

The only thing they are skilled in is kicking the faces of those below them, and worshipping the butts of those above them.

Colin Powell? That sellout? Not worried about what he has to say.

Hah!! All you need to do is to read Colin Powell's Autobiography to realize that the pansy-assed American military officer class are a bunch of corrupt, self-serving opportunists -- concerned only with perks and privileges and swarming up the greasy pole of bureaucratic advancement -- just like the military in Egypt !!

The only thing they are skilled in is kicking the faces of those below them, and worshipping the butts of those above them.

While that may certainly apply to virtually all of them holding rank greater than O-6, it applies to almost none below that rank who have no aims at flying in that rarefied air.

Prolly best you keep your ignoramus yap shut on matters of the military...You obviously know next to nothing about it.

My views are very plain in that the mainstream of America will prevent any attempt by the jackbooted far right reactionaries to overthrow the Constitution and our way of life. I have no doubt that LEO and state/federal troops will not be required. Your neighbors will take care of the problem right quick.

Says the jackbooted reactionary goon who calls for summary executions of Americans.

you could not be more wrong. Obozo is wiping his pansy ass with the constitution every day and fools like you just grin and continue to worship him. you are really really sick.

Right now I agree. However, the military is changing in front of our eyes. The "old guard" is just that - OLD. The "old" Generals are leaving the military. They are being replaced with PC graduates of the different service academies.

As we have seen recently, there seems to be a push to get women into combat roles (Armor, Artillery and Infantry) as well as Rangers, Green Beret and SEALS. Illegal immigrants are welcomed into the military with open arm and are granted citizenship with their service. Homosexuals are greeted with glee. Young, white males seem to be turning their back on service - enlistment is down 34% for white males, down 27% for black males and reenlistment is down 37% for white males and 17% for black males.

So no, I don't agree that the military would necessarily side with "the people".

This all started in 1973 when the brain-trusts in Washington decided to end the draft.

http://www.prb.org/source/acf1396.pdf

I was with you on a lot of that; til the draft. I question the Constitutionality of the draft in the first place.

Doesn't matter about the draft. The point was when the Military changed from conscription (which has always been legal) to an all volunteer force, it began to change for the worse.

Odd, isn't it, how you don't seem to see the jackbooted far left progressives attempting to overthrow the Constitution and our way of life? Oh, yeah -- that's because you agree with what they're doing. Dig your hole deeper, boy.

The left is not nearly as dangerous as the reactionaries of the far right like your or the wannabee libertarians like Oddball.

You really don't want to anymore than snap at the lunar light, moonbat. Your neighbors will put end to end before LEO or the troops have to show up.

Odd, isn't it, how you don't seem to see the jackbooted far left progressives attempting to overthrow the Constitution and our way of life? Oh, yeah -- that's because you agree with what they're doing. Dig your hole deeper, boy.

The left is not nearly as dangerous as the reactionaries of the far right like your or the wannabee libertarians like Oddball.

You really don't want to anymore than snap at the lunar light, moonbat. Your neighbors will put end to end before LEO or the troops have to show up.

Meanwhile you liberal democrats are rallying around an administration that has repeatedly lied to us. Has enraged the ME with their wonton drone program. Spied on we the people and our allies. Listen to your personal conversations. Has killed innocent Americans. Has used the IRS as a weapon against their opponents. Has silenced whistleblowers. And yet you say a woman with a tea bag in her hat is a bigger threat then this administration, sad really sad.

Get a grip. There was no communism. There was no mob. There was a fair and well vetted election process. You didn't like the outcome or maybe any of the candidates. That is how fair elections work. You not being pleased does not make the process unfair. You certainly have as much access to the system as a half black man from Chicago. Stop whining about results if you are not willing to step up and make the changes you seem to be in need of. Regardless of Obama's performance one has to admire his accomplishment in putting himself in a position to affect the outcome he desired.
Not addressing you...I'm addressing the poorly closeted commie who has called for summary execution of American citizens. But thanks for your input.

Oddball is nothing more than a pseudo-liberatarian nut ball rolled into one loony troll.

Last edited:

You Black Jake, is that why you love Bammy?

He is stomping the Constitution you profess so much love for.

Why the racist comment, kid? I support constitutional, electoral process, which protects someone I don't care for, like Obama, and an even worse mess, Bush. Yet I support both in their roles as presidents of the U.S. Do you?

Yes, people who believe in the Constitution are incredibly dangerous to the nation founded on the Constitution.

Moron. But like a good progressive, you fear those who believe in limited government.
You progs sure are a bloodthirsty lot, aren't you?

Tell you what, Skippy. Why don't you come and stop me?

Oh, yes -- because you're a sissy bedwetter.

Yes, people who believe in the Constitution are incredibly dangerous to the nation founded on the Constitution.

Moron. But like a good progressive, you fear those who believe in limited government.

You are a pitiful little troll, like Oddball or the others. Why do you hate the Constitution and electoral process. Son, you rise up and you will be put down.

Why the racist comment, kid? I support constitutional, electoral process, which protects someone I don't care for, like Obama, and an even worse mess, Bush. Yet I support both in their roles as presidents of the U.S. Do you?

Nothing racist about it Jake, it is a fair question....nothing else could really explain a mainstream repub like you defending him no matter what.

Bammy hates the constitution, hence is complete desecration of it at every turn.

I support no "president" that detests the Nation he lives in.

It is called integrity, but you'd have no clue about that.

You are a pitiful little troll, like Oddball or the others. Why do you hate the Constitution and electoral process.
Oh, you mean the Constitution I swore multiple times to protect with my life? The electoral process you oppose being protected with Voter ID?

You fail yet again, Proggy. You fail constantly.
Son, you rise up and you will be put down.
But not by you, boy -- because you're a pussy.

You were a typist in the AF for 22 years, while I was airborne arctic light infantry, a Charlie Manchu. Yup, I am worried about you. :lol:

What's funny is the stupidity that you truly want constitutional protection while you overthrow the Constitution?

Last edited:
You were a typist in the AF...
Typist? Sure, if that makes you feel better, boy. :lol:
...for 22 years...
20 years, moron. You can't tell the truth about anything, can you?
...while I was airborne arctic light infantry, a Charlie Manchu.
Unlikely. It's far more believable that you're a college kid.
Yup, I am worried about you. :lol:
You must be...you keep threatening me -- with someone else's violence, of course, you pussy. :lmao:
What's funny is the stupidity that you truly want constitutional protection while you overthrow the Constitution?
More lies. You're just pissed off that I prefer the Constitution over the rule-by-fiat you support Obama for.

Run along, kid. No one's buying your bullshit.

Those who rise against America should not have trials, simply put against the wall.
Even when America is doing something wrong? Oh wait, in some people's eyes America can do no wrong. Just because they were born in America, it can do no wrong. Ever!

Jake believes America can do no wrong.

And by "America", I mean "Obama".

Forum List

Back