World uniting against the United States

And you progressives wonder why I say you would have denounced the revolutionaries to King George, the legal ruler of England, 237 years ago. After all, they were speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic". And you oppose that idea.

If you are equating the choice of We the People in accordance with the Constitution and our election laws to that of overthrowing the tyranny of King George III, you demonstrate a monstrous inability to conceive of your proper duty as a citizen of our country.
My duty is not to bow down to your would-be king.

I AM a citizen.

You want to be a subject.

Fuck. That. Shit.

You said it was your duty the other day. You want to prosecute Snowden for not bowing to Obama.

The rights of all aren't subject to the caprice of your communistic mob, Uncle Joe.

Get a grip. There was no communism. There was no mob. There was a fair and well vetted election process. You didn't like the outcome or maybe any of the candidates. That is how fair elections work. You not being pleased does not make the process unfair. You certainly have as much access to the system as a half black man from Chicago. Stop whining about results if you are not willing to step up and make the changes you seem to be in need of. Regardless of Obama's performance one has to admire his accomplishment in putting himself in a position to affect the outcome he desired.

If you are equating the choice of We the People in accordance with the Constitution and our election laws to that of overthrowing the tyranny of King George III, you demonstrate a monstrous inability to conceive of your proper duty as a citizen of our country.

I AM a citizen. You want to be a subject. Fuck. That. Shit.

You are subject to the will of We the People as they act in the constitutional, electoral process. Our elected will is not comparable to that of King George III. Your temper tantrum only reveals that you don't want to be an American.
Quit your whining, boy. I will NOT join you in worshiping your little tin god.

I AM a citizen.

You want to be a subject.

Fuck. That. Shit.

You said it was your duty the other day. You want to prosecute Snowden for not bowing to Obama.

I see three options here:

1. You're stupid.

2. You're illiterate.

3. Both.

I'd ask you for a link to where I said I wanted Snowden prosecuted "for not bowing to Obama", but of course, I never said any such ridiculous thing.

Looks like it's 3. Both.

I AM a citizen. You want to be a subject. Fuck. That. Shit.

You are subject to the will of We the People as they act in the constitutional, electoral process. Our elected will is not comparable to that of King George III. Your temper tantrum only reveals that you don't want to be an American.

Who is asking you to bow down? Bow to your own picture if you want to worship something. You are being told that in this country the losers accept constitutional, electoral process. We don't have civil wars that way.

Who is asking you to bow down? Bow to your own picture if you want to worship something. You are being told that in this country the losers accept constitutional, electoral process. We don't have civil wars that way.

Only problem with your logic is the process is completely corrupt and the govt. has no use for the Constitution. I guarantee you that if they could vote to outlaw it (and they thought they could get away with it), many, if not the majority would vote to do so. And those that would abstain would do so on the grounds that they'd worry their own personal power would be diminished or eradicated.

Only problem with your logic is the process is completely corrupt and the govt. has no use for the Constitution. I guarantee you that if they could vote to outlaw it (and they thought they could get away with it), many, if not the majority would vote to do so. And those that would abstain would do so on the grounds that they'd worry their own personal power would be diminished or eradicated.

That is merely your opinion, and one with little sense or facts.

We can't get rid of boy barry. He was elected. Next year he can be neutered and that's almost as good.

It is an opinion; but one very supported by the facts. Study the Constitution and you'll see case after case in which it has been disregarded. When you understand that, then you'll understand that we are a corrupt nation.

It is an opinion; but one very supported by the facts. Study the Constitution and you'll see case after case in which it has been disregarded. When you understand that, then you'll understand that we are a corrupt nation.

We have always been a corrupt nation, for such is the nature of the flesh of man. Before the Constitution, the Congress was ripping off Washington's army. Nothing is new today that was not newsworthy yesterday when it comes to the corruption of human institutions, including American institutions.

Do you have anything newsworthy for us about the situation?

Only problem with your logic is the process is completely corrupt and the govt. has no use for the Constitution. I guarantee you that if they could vote to outlaw it (and they thought they could get away with it), many, if not the majority would vote to do so.
You are quite right. However, our ruling classes scarcely need to outlaw the Constitution -- it is sufficient to their needs simply to ignore it. The corrupt judicial system usually does little or nothing to prevent their flouting of the Constitution, and that is all that is necessary for tyranny and totalitarianism to flourish.

We have always been a corrupt nation, for such is the nature of the flesh of man. Before the Constitution, the Congress was ripping off Washington's army. Nothing is new today that was not newsworthy yesterday when it comes to the corruption of human institutions, including American institutions.

We have not always been corrupt relative to other nations. Now, we lead the world in corruption.

Only problem with your logic is the process is completely corrupt and the govt. has no use for the Constitution. I guarantee you that if they could vote to outlaw it (and they thought they could get away with it), many, if not the majority would vote to do so.
You are quite right. However, our ruling classes scarcely need to outlaw the Constitution -- it is sufficient to their needs simply to ignore it. The corrupt judicial system usually does little or nothing to prevent their flouting of the Constitution, and that is all that is necessary for tyranny and totalitarianism to flourish.

Agreed. The judicial branch has been severely compromised. They are window dressing at this point.

We have not always been corrupt relative to other nations. Now, we lead the world in corruption.

Certainly an opinion, of course, but compare us to Afghanistan, Ecuador, Taiwan, France, or Canada. Give us something, please.

The rights of all aren't subject to the caprice of your communistic mob, Uncle Joe.

Get a grip. There was no communism. There was no mob. There was a fair and well vetted election process. You didn't like the outcome or maybe any of the candidates. That is how fair elections work. You not being pleased does not make the process unfair. You certainly have as much access to the system as a half black man from Chicago. Stop whining about results if you are not willing to step up and make the changes you seem to be in need of. Regardless of Obama's performance one has to admire his accomplishment in putting himself in a position to affect the outcome he desired.
Not addressing you...I'm addressing the poorly closeted commie who has called for summary execution of American citizens.

But thanks for your input.

Not addressing you...I'm addressing the poorly closeted commie who has called for summary execution of American citizens. But thanks for your input.

Oddball, be brave enough to name me by name. You are whining because you despise constitutional, electoral process. You act like a jihadist, you'll find you're not the baddest. :lol:

Funny how your respect for the electoral process just started, innit?

Boy, you're an Obama supporter. That's insanely obvious. You've made it quite clear.

Forum List

Back