World uniting against the United States

Yes, quite a bit of anti-Obama rhetoric is racist based: you can read it overt and covert on USMB.

shoutracist.jpg

daveman, defend reactionary racisim all you want, and you will still lose every time.

daveman, defend reactionary racisim all you want, and you will still lose every time.
Yeah. Outside of a few nutcases here, whom I have called out for their racism, it's not nearly as prevalent as you Obamabots claim.

Look, I know you can't defend his policies. But your failure in reasoning does not make those who can successfully condemn his policies using facts and logic "racist".

Sorry that utterly disarms you. Oh, well.

Yeah. Outside of a few nutcases here, whom I have called out for their racism,

At last a honest statement. Some reactionaries in the TPM are racist.

Now if reactionaries keep admitting that and keep calling it out here, and reactionaries will make a restitution for their composite stupidity on the issue.

Now if reactionaries keep admitting that and keep calling it out here, and reactionaries will make a restitution for their composite stupidity on the issue.

I repeat: "... it's not nearly as prevalent as you Obamabots claim.

Look, I know you can't defend his policies. But your failure in reasoning does not make those who can successfully condemn his policies using facts and logic 'racist'.

Sorry that utterly disarms you. Oh, well."

But your failure in reasoning does not make those who can successfully condemn his policies using facts and logic 'racist'.

Anyone can call out Obama without being racist without the coded language.

The great majority of Americans fully expect the reactionaries to control and call out their own yayhoos, because those bad boys and girls mess up the reactionary rhetoric.

Tis what tis, and no defense for it if not called out.

But your failure in reasoning does not make those who can successfully condemn his policies using facts and logic 'racist'.

The great majority of Americans fully expect the reactionaries to control and call out their own yayhoos, because those bad boys and girls mess up the reactionary rhetoric.

who are these "reactionaries" that you keep talking about. Reactionary===one who reacts.

I guess its just another code name for anyone who disagrees with your great messiah obama the wonderful.

grow up jake, you look more like a fool every day with this partisan talking-point bullshit.

Ahh, yes, the ol' "coded language" ploy.

That's what you progs call language that is in no way racist, but you insist is racist anyway.

Do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself look doing that?

That's what you progs call language that is in no way racist, but you insist is racist anyway.

Seriously doubt he does, he claims to be a Republican.

Jake is not a republican, he is a dem/lib talking point repeater.

Republicans don't espouse progressive fascism.

I think TruthMatters changed her name or went away but she, in her infinite madness, was at least consistent and didn't claim to be something she was obviously not.

Freewill and daveman are not any type of Republicans. Back to the OP: what should Obama do?

The bad news is that history shows that useful idiot assholes like you are usually amongst the first ones put against the wall.

Even scumbag traitors like Jakematters should be afforded due process.

This demonstrates the clear divide between Obamunists like Jake, and Americans. We Americans cling to the concepts of liberty and justice for all - even the most reprehensible among us. Jake of course advocates for murder and tyranny - such is the left.

Your post has nothing to do with the OP.

Freewill and daveman are not any type of Republicans.
I'm a registered Republican. More importantly, I'm a conservative.

And idiot retard progressives don't get to dictate who is and who isn't a Republican.
Back to the OP: what should Obama do?
What CAN he do? He's already apologized to the entire world and bowed to foreign leaders.

If they don't like him -- they're racist. Right?

Last edited:
You know, on this latest 4th of July, as we get ready to celebrate this great country, I can't help but wonder what is becoming of it?

The right sees an America in decline, and the left sees it as "rising" and if you don't agree, they label you "racist" because you dare to speak out against a "president" who is just as lousy as any white president before him.

I read this on another forum today and, at first, it angered me. Then, after consideration, I tend to agree. THIS is the America that WE are leaving to OUR children. Congratulations. Enjoy your fireworks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four score and many years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. That great nation is no more and our dead have died in vain. This new nation of cowards, removed from God, have relinquished to traitors the gift of freedom our forefathers bestowed upon us – and the last, greatest form of government; of the people, by the people, for the people – has now perished from the earth.

We are willing slaves on the continent our forefathers conquered and our children’s indentured servitude and suffering will be without measure – all because we are cowards who hid behind a corrupt electoral process and our televisions in order to avoid conflict. Our children will never know freedom as their grandparents did, or even what little we enjoyed. Their lives will be a waking nightmare of surveillance, taxes, propaganda, cowardice, ignorance, misery, imprisonment, fear and sadness. They will never know the word ‘hope’ outside of a slogan. They will never know liberty unless they see her on the back of a manipulated currency. Their meaning of the word freedom will be re-defined with an asterisk* – *You are free as long as you do what you’re told. The 4th of July is now a funeral. It should be celebrated as the solemn occasion that it is.

And idiot retard progressives don't get to dictate who is and who isn't a Republican.
What CAN he do? He's already apologized to the entire world and bowed to foreign leaders. If they don't like him -- they're racist. Right?

Of course I can define who is a Republican just as readily as you, and the great thing about it is that my mainstream Republicanism by next year will far out number yours as the reactionary candidates mostly fall in the primaries.

Link for apologizing to the entire world. So a slight bow is a form of "submission" is as much as Bush holding the Saudi king's hand was homosexuality.

What CAN he do? He's already apologized to the entire world and bowed to foreign leaders. If they don't like him -- they're racist. Right?

Of course I can define who is a Republican just as readily as you, and the great thing about it is that my mainstream Republicanism by next year will far out number yours as the reactionary candidates mostly fall in the primaries.
Yes, the leftward degeneration of the GOP continues apace. Only a progressive such as yourself would think that's a good thing.
Link for apologizing to the entire world. So a slight bow is a form of "submission" is as much as Bush holding the Saudi king's hand was homosexuality.
Not gonna bother. You don't accept any criticism of Obama as valid.

Forum List

Back