World uniting against the United States

It's obvious the CIA is behind much of the evil in this World. It's an evil Government apparatus. This is just more evidence of that.

Last edited:
Political enemies? You are talking about insurrection, bubby! That's not political, that's treason. Of course treasonous enemies taken in arms against Old Glory should be put against the wall. The height of stupidity is to think you can shelter behind the Constitution and the Flag when you are engaged in armed insurrection to tear both down.

Um... insurrection and treason are political acts. and how do you tear down the Constitution and the flag by lifting them up?

Then you support treason and have no defense if you rise up.

Your choice.

Come on right wingers. Quit being such morons. Read the article:

a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.

"UNION OFFICES?????"

Really?

What are you going to find out there? And whatever you find out, WHO CARES?

And in this country, Republicans hate unions. Fucking hilarious.

I'm sitting here wondering if you are joking (which I've never seen you do) or if you seriously have no clue what the European Union is. The scary thing is it's probably the latter.

I just couldn't resist. At least it will join, "He believes the Onion is a real news source" or "he thinks China is part of Texas". Right wingers are such dopes. Once something sticks, it's there forever.

The bad news is that history shows that useful idiot assholes like you are usually amongst the first ones put against the wall.

Even scumbag traitors like Jakematters should be afforded due process.

This demonstrates the clear divide between Obamunists like Jake, and Americans. We Americans cling to the concepts of liberty and justice for all - even the most reprehensible among us. Jake of course advocates for murder and tyranny - such is the left.

Come on right wingers. Quit being such morons. Read the article:

a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.

"UNION OFFICES?????"

Really?

What are you going to find out there? And whatever you find out, WHO CARES?

And in this country, Republicans hate unions. Fucking hilarious.

I'm sitting here wondering if you are joking (which I've never seen you do) or if you seriously have no clue what the European Union is. The scary thing is it's probably the latter.

Maybe he thinks the European Union is something like the SEIU.

Lets calm down people. What the world fears is the bumbling,weak and confused LEADERSHIP of our president. The reaction to Snowden's disclosure allows all parties to whine about some part of their ox that has been gored. The real problem is consistent belief that Obabble knows what he's doing and is in control of events.

The bad news is that history shows that useful idiot assholes like you are usually amongst the first ones put against the wall.

This demonstrates the clear divide between Obamunists like Jake, and Americans. We Americans cling to the concepts of liberty and justice for all - even the most reprehensible among us. Jake of course advocates for murder and tyranny - such is the left.

You don't represent "Americans". Obama does. He was elected twice. Americans have spoken. If you don't like what most voting Americans chose in the last two presidential elections try harder next time.

Um... insurrection and treason are political acts.

and how do you tear down the Constitution and the flag by lifting them up?

If Obama's unconstitutional and despotic acts are so heinous that the Russian Federation and NATO are compelled to act, then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and force Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution, which Obama wages hot war against.

It's an opportunity to demonstrate to the world that the Obamunists do not reflect the will of the American people.

Last edited:
"then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and for Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution"

Yet Obama was elected twice solidly in accordance with the Constitution.

You are now speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic".

What does this have to do with the OP?

Putin (yesterday) told Snowden to "stop leaking secrets or leave." Putin said Snowden should "stop inflicting damage to our partners - the United States."

Putin to Snowden: Stop leaking secrets or leave - The Washington Post

Not sure how this plays into the OP's talking points, but the notion that the "world is turning on the U.S." just doesn't match up with the facts.

Sure, some folks are going to try to use this guy's leaks to gain negotiation advantages. And I expect their rhetoric to press those issues to maximize their advantage. But I don't see anyone rushing to open up their arms (or borders) to this guy.

Personally, I've never been that worked up over the Patriot Act and its provisions. I understand the complaints, but I just can't get all that worked up over it.

You don't represent "Americans". Obama does.

Da Comrade, all worship our GLORIOUS PEOPLES RULER!

He was elected twice. Americans have spoken. If you don't like what most voting Americans chose in the last two presidential elections try harder next time.

Do you believe a plurality vote is sufficient to end the Constitution? Obama was elected - so he is unrestrained by laws?

You don't represent "Americans". Obama does. He was elected twice. Americans have spoken. If you don't like what most voting Americans chose in the last two presidential elections try harder next time.

less than 50% of americans approve of what obama is doing---he does NOT represent the american people.

mrz070313dAPR20130703124516.jpg

Obama is not a despot, Uncensored is a coward.

obama would like to be a despot. Sadly for him the constitution prevents that. It is not cowardly to oppose the worst president in the history of our nation. In fact, it is a an act of bravery.

Let's put this in perspective. Obama is far not the worse president in our history. And it is cowardly oppose him because of his color. That's you, Redfish.

You need to American up.

wrong, snake. I would oppose obama if he was white, pink, green, yellow, or magenta. It has NOTHING to do with color. Grow up and get over the race Bullshit.

But you won't because its all you libtards have.

Forum List

Back