World uniting against the United States

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

Yes we should put an end to all of our secret spying on enemies and allies alike. Why do we need spies anyway? Why do we need to track potential terrorists? It's time to put an end to all these programs and open ourselves up to any attack from anyone. Being blind is bliss.

Obama supported the muslim brotherhood in eqypt, that cannot be argued. He GAVE them F-16s and tanks which will very likely be used against Israel. The people of Egypt do not want the radical muslim brotherhood in power--they are revolting as we speak.

obama backed the wrong side---------or was it the side he wanted to win???? you really have to question his motives. Either he supports radical islam or he is a dimwitted idiot.

The United States has tried repression by supporting dictators for decades: All that it got us was terrorism-breeding societies of frustrated Arabs (and lot of cheap oil). The Brotherhood narrowly won a free and fair election. If they fail, the Egyptians have the right to throw them out next time. That’s democracy.

-------------------------------------

The White House said in a statement Tuesday that Obama had called Morsi on Monday, urging him to listen to “the voices of all Egyptians.”

Obama told Morsi that the United States was “committed to the democratic process in Egypt and does not support any single party or group.”

But the president also “stressed that democracy is about more than elections.”

Clock ticks for Egypt's Morsi as army ultimatum deadline looms - World News

LOL, he GAVE F-16s and tanks to the Morsi regime----then claims not to support either side-----sure boo boo, sure.

We honored our commitment to their military. So far they are keeping the peace with our friends in Israel. (But that's a whole different subject). I don't think Morsi has control of the military, but who really knows how it will play out.

Last edited:
Those who rise against America should not have trials, simply put against the wall.

Without a doubt, the most disgusting post I have read in my time here at USMB.

Not at all. When cowards would strike at We the People, they, like terrorists, have forsaken the protection of the Constitution on which they are trampling. No one gives rats a hearing, just an extinction.

Then I suggest you get elected to Congress and propose this as a law. I'd like the whole country to be able to laugh at you. Why should USMB get to keep you all to themselves?

You really are a trip Jake. All hat. No horse.

Last edited:
Obama is not a despot, Uncensored is a coward.

obama would like to be a despot. Sadly for him the constitution prevents that. It is not cowardly to oppose the worst president in the history of our nation. In fact, it is a an act of bravery.

Let's put this in perspective. Obama is far not the worse president in our history. And it is cowardly oppose him because of his color. That's you, Redfish.

You need to American up.
Americans don't demand their political enemies be executed without trial, Comrade.

Not at all. When cowards would strike at We the People, they, like terrorists, have forsaken the protection of the Constitution on which they are trampling. No one gives rats a hearing, just an extinction.

Then I suggest you get elected to Congress and propose this as a law. I'd like the whole country to be able to laugh at you. Why should USMB get to keep you all to themselves?

Don't have to. In times of insurrection, the military can be empowered to dispose of enemy combatants, guerillas or terrorists or whatever, who rise against our country. Any who shoot at the defenders of Old Glory deserve nothing further than a quick demise because they have forfeited willingly their rights as American citizens by their actions.

Don't have to. In times of insurrection, the military can be empowered to dispose of enemy combatants, guerillas or terrorists or whatever, who rise against our country. Any who shoot at the defenders of Old Glory deserve nothing further than a quick demise because they have forfeited willingly their rights as American citizens by their actions.
Jawohl, herr Gruppenführer! You serve the Reich vell, and you vill be revarded!

obama-nazi.jpg

Now you may predictably whine about this, but remember:

Talk like a Nazi, get called a Nazi.

Your call.

I am sure that the NSA listens into to even minor powers like Egypt and Turkey.

Government, Army, Police, Universities etc use their own network.
At one spot it is connected to the commercial internet (TTnet).
The Research Council operates a unit, which is overseeing the security of the ULAKNET network.

Ulak-CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) - English Version
acty.jpg

Case study of connecting the city of Konya with 70 kilometer of fibre-cables to ULAKNET
http://www.ulakbim.gov.tr/ulaknet/calistay/11/Konya.fiber.altyapi-Ugur.Altinsari.pdf
ocq.jpg

You really are a trip Jake. All hat. No horse.
All ass...No hat.

obama-nazi.jpg

Your call.

Your latent Nazi and racist nature comes to the fore, like most reactionaries.

You are a fascist, and that is something you can't shed.

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

Yes we should put an end to all of our secret spying on enemies and allies alike. Why do we need spies anyway? Why do we need to track potential terrorists? It's time to put an end to all these programs and open ourselves up to any attack from anyone. Being blind is bliss.
We had no choice. On 9/11 there was so much criticism of the intelligence community's failure to bring a consensus that we were in danger, we had no choice but to make the various agencies work together. Homeland Security was created by Congress to remedy the problem. The American public demanded knowledge ahead of time of what our enemies had in store for us.

There is a kind of bittersweet deliciousness in obama going around killing Americans on top of what he's already done. There is little doubt that someone wouldn't step forward to put an end to the Assad-like regime that already alienating allies by spying on them.

Of course obama wouldn't last 30 seconds with an insurrection by half the country. Including half the military. obama would keep the 2% of the gay military if they weren't dealt with first.

obama needs to ignore the restive natives because they flat scare the shit out of him.

Blogs, reactionary opinion column writers, crazy nut rags from the far right: have anything worthy and solid that can point to Obama and his folks deliberately supporting the MB? No, of course. I know it is all a conspiracy.

You try this with Christie and he will rightfully call you "ignorant" and not to use it in support of his campaign.

Randall Flagg's post merely reinforces my "No, Obama did not support MB: a deliberately false interpretation that fools no one. His motives are not questionable at all Merely a far right reactionary continuing dislike of BHO."
TRANSLATION:

rlrmonnl.gif

obama-nazi.jpg

Your call.

Your latent Nazi and racist nature comes to the fore, like most reactionaries.

You are a fascist, and that is something you can't shed.
It's not me wanting to put my political enemies up against the wall, Comrade.

Forum List

Back