World uniting against the United States

Putin (yesterday) told Snowden to "stop leaking secrets or leave." Putin said Snowden should "stop inflicting damage to our partners - the United States."

Putin to Snowden: Stop leaking secrets or leave - The Washington Post

Not sure how this plays into the OP's talking points, but the notion that the "world is turning on the U.S." just doesn't match up with the facts.

Sure, some folks are going to try to use this guy's leaks to gain negotiation advantages. And I expect their rhetoric to press those issues to maximize their advantage. But I don't see anyone rushing to open up their arms (or borders) to this guy.

Personally, I've never been that worked up over the Patriot Act and its provisions. I understand the complaints, but I just can't get all that worked up over it.

Despite the headline, Putin didn't say Snowden would have to stop leaking secrets or leave. He said (if you choose to believe it) that if Snowden wanted asylum he would have to stop leaking secrets. Snowden was at no time ordered out of Russia.

obama would like to be a despot. Sadly for him the constitution prevents that. It is not cowardly to oppose the worst president in the history of our nation. In fact, it is a an act of bravery.

Let's put this in perspective. Obama is far not the worse president in our history. And it is cowardly oppose him because of his color. That's you, Redfish.

You need to American up.

wrong, snake. I would oppose obama if he was white, pink, green, yellow, or magenta. It has NOTHING to do with color. Grow up and get over the race Bullshit.

But you won't because its all you libtards have.

You know, as well as I, that race has been the overriding factor since the day Barry took office. Oppose the man, and you're a "racist". I have been called "racist" repeatedly by the left and I'm blacker than Barry is!

It should be fairly obvious by now, that at least in the case of Barry, the left acts out of desperation.......

Putin (yesterday) told Snowden to "stop leaking secrets or leave." Putin said Snowden should "stop inflicting damage to our partners - the United States."

Putin to Snowden: Stop leaking secrets or leave - The Washington Post

Not sure how this plays into the OP's talking points, but the notion that the "world is turning on the U.S." just doesn't match up with the facts.

Sure, some folks are going to try to use this guy's leaks to gain negotiation advantages. And I expect their rhetoric to press those issues to maximize their advantage. But I don't see anyone rushing to open up their arms (or borders) to this guy.

Personally, I've never been that worked up over the Patriot Act and its provisions. I understand the complaints, but I just can't get all that worked up over it.

Despite the headline, Putin didn't say Snowden would have to stop leaking secrets or leave. He said (if you choose to believe it) that if Snowden wanted asylum he would have to stop leaking secrets. Snowden was at no time ordered out of Russia.

LOL "if I choose to believe it" ?????
Are you suggesting the interpreter lied?

It's clear Putin (and many other countries) are distressed over the information-gathering advantages the U.S. has and sure, they would all love for the U.S. to play ball with one hand tied behind our back in order to level the intelligence-gathering playing field.

But it's clear (words right out of Putin's - and others - mouths) that the world certainly isn't "turning on the U.S." as the OP tries to spin it.

First, many far right reactionaries, to the great distress of mainstream Republicanism, continue to pillory Obama because, openly and in the shadows, he is black.

Second, no one here has demonstrated that the nations of the world are acting any differently than they always have, i.e., out of their own self interest.

First, many far right reactionaries, to the great distress of mainstream Republicanism, continue to pillory Obama because, openly and in the shadows, he is black.

Second, no one here has demonstrated that the nations of the world are acting any differently than they always have, i.e., out of their own self interest.
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

in my opinion obama is a horrible president, and deserves to be pilloried....he is proving himself and his administration.... to be everything he "hoped to change" and worse..... it has nothing to do with his color.

now... do you really believe that due process of law should be tossed.... and to just line people up and kill them?

Last edited:
first, many far right reactionaries, to the great distress of mainstream republicanism, continue to pillory obama because, openly and in the shadows, he is black.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

(1) No more so than you "liberals". You live by race.

(2) The nation's of the world are reacting (as they always have) to the hypocrisy that America employes. It's not a big thing. Every nation on earth employs HUMIT. We, China, Russia and several other countries who piggy back off the aforementioned countries technology, employ HUMIT as well as technological-based interception techniques.

The superpowers have always spoken from both sides of their collective mouths. It's called "politics" - you liberals should be well aware of this "technique". You are masters of it.

you are a one trick pony, snake jockey. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, AND YOU KNOW IT. But yet, like the stupid parrot that you are, you continue to post this racist bullshit.

You are truly the head idiot on this forum.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, AND YOU KNOW IT.

Yes, quite a bit of anti-Obama rhetoric is racist based: you can read it overt and covert on USMB.

And to stay on track, as the other posted did not, the nations of the world act as they always do: in their own self-interest.

Um... insurrection and treason are political acts.

and how do you tear down the Constitution and the flag by lifting them up?

If Obama's unconstitutional and despotic acts are so heinous that the Russian Federation and NATO are compelled to act, then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and force Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution, which Obama wages hot war against.

It's an opportunity to demonstrate to the world that the Obamunists do not reflect the will of the American people.

:laugh2:

Yes, quite a bit of anti-Obama rhetoric is racist based: you can read it overt and covert on USMB.

And to stay on track, as the other posted did not, the nations of the world act as they always do: in their own self-interest.

there are some racists on the fringe, but the majority who oppose obama and his marxism are not racists.

Of course nations act in their self interests, the difference is that the world used to respect the leadership of the USA, now they are laughing at it.

Come on right wingers. Quit being such morons. Read the article:

a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.

"UNION OFFICES?????"

Really?

What are you going to find out there? And whatever you find out, WHO CARES?

And in this country, Republicans hate unions. Fucking hilarious.
This post is incomprehensibly, toweringly stupid, even for you....And that's a lot of incomprehensible, towering stupidity to beat.

Though I'm certain you'll somehow find a way to outdo yourself, I cannot for the life of me figure out how you'll pull that off. :lol:

Go fuck yourself, you despotic race baiting scumbucket.

Coprolalia

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".

Last edited:
Weneed an American Tahrir Square and a military as interested as the military in Egypt.

actually I think more criticism is not heaped on obama because he is black. people don't want to seem racist. If he were white, he would have a lot more criticism dumped on him. it makes me think of that movie, A time to kill and the defenses closing remarks. Imagine obama's career. the backpedling on promises. extending the patriot act. all the spying and secrecy. the lack of transparency. the scandals. the economy still failing. no jobs. aiding terrorist rebels all of it. Now imagine he was a white republican.

actually I think more criticism is not heaped on obama because he is black. people don't want to seem racist. If he were white, he would have a lot more criticism dumped on him. it makes me think of that movie, A time to kill and the defenses closing remarks. Imagine obama's career. the backpedling on promises. extending the patriot act. all the spying and secrecy. the lack of transparency. the scandals. the economy still failing. no jobs. aiding terrorist rebels all of it. Now imagine he was a white republican.

Spoonman, part of the criticism is muted because of his race, I agree, but to have reactionaries, which you are not, say that racism is not an element in the criticism is dishonest. You can see and admit the difference, while the those Americans of the far right who are racist will lie through their teeth.

Come on right wingers. Quit being such morons. Read the article:

a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.

"UNION OFFICES?????"

Really?

What are you going to find out there? And whatever you find out, WHO CARES?

And in this country, Republicans hate unions. Fucking hilarious.

I'm sitting here wondering if you are joking (which I've never seen you do) or if you seriously have no clue what the European Union is. The scary thing is it's probably the latter.

I just couldn't resist. At least it will join, "He believes the Onion is a real news source" or "he thinks China is part of Texas". Right wingers are such dopes. Once something sticks, it's there forever.
Yes, your lies are part of the internet and are well-documented. It's far too late to say "Just kidding!!"...and not at all credible.

"then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and for Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution"

Yet Obama was elected twice solidly in accordance with the Constitution.

You are now speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic".

What does this have to do with the OP?
And you progressives wonder why I say you would have denounced the revolutionaries to King George, the legal ruler of England, 237 years ago.

After all, they were speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic".

And you oppose that idea.

Forum List

Back