World uniting against the United States

It never ceases to astound me how neo con knee jerk christian fascist puppets will attack someone they have been told they should hate without any regard for the facts.

They are the hyenas and jackals of the political landscape.

If we are right in pursuing those that attacked us then it does not matter what anyone including the European pussies think about it.

If we investigate anyone outside our country for information contrary to the best interests of the U S A then I say job well done and piss on anyone that doesn't like it.

If we have the capacity to disrupt Iranian plutonium refinement computer programs then good for us.

If we have the ability to send drones to the other side of the planet controlled by the Air Force in some bunker in Arizona and take out our enemies even with a modest collateral damage of innocent men women and children I don't mind.

By now the "inocents" should be on notice that to live with or among those that plot to harm America is foolish and probably has a short life expectancy. Piss on anyone stupid enough to ignore our capability to get to our enemies.

Much of the international commerce and transportation of people thruout the planet is under the protection of The United States of America. This world would be a total shithole if not for us. Who would step up if we stepped down as the cop on the block? The EU? :lol: Russia? Don't make me laugh comrad. China? Nigga puuleeezzz!!!

It doesn't make any difference what the rest of the world thinks if they are not prepared to pay the freight of keeping the world safe.

Come on right wingers. Quit being such morons. Read the article:

a German magazine cited secret intelligence documents to claim that U.S. spies bugged European Union offices.

"UNION OFFICES?????"

Really?

What are you going to find out there? And whatever you find out, WHO CARES?

And in this country, Republicans hate unions. Fucking hilarious.
This post is incomprehensibly, toweringly stupid, even for you....And that's a lot of incomprehensible, towering stupidity to beat.

Though I'm certain you'll somehow find a way to outdo yourself, I cannot for the life of me figure out how you'll pull that off. :lol:

He amazes me daily.

The low information voter is always amazing at how little they know.

Spying is a crime.

When we do it to them (whoever they are) we are breaking their laws. Our spies thereby risk getting caught and "prosecuted" or killed.

Our spies know this so their behavior is heroic.

When they do it to us, their spies are breaking OUR laws. They risk getting caught and prosecuted. From THEIR perspectives, they may see themselves as being heroic, too.

But we are still allowed to try to stop them and "get" them.

THEY criticize us when we do it. But few of them admit that they do the same shit.

I am not moved by their hypocritical whining.

"then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and for Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution"

Yet Obama was elected twice solidly in accordance with the Constitution.

You are now speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic".

What does this have to do with the OP?
And you progressives wonder why I say you would have denounced the revolutionaries to King George, the legal ruler of England, 237 years ago. After all, they were speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic". And you oppose that idea.

If you are equating the choice of We the People in accordance with the Constitution and our election laws to that of overthrowing the tyranny of King George III, you demonstrate a monstrous inability to conceive of your proper duty as a citizen of our country.

Oddball, you are the opposite of American idealism. What goes on in your strange head is really your business, but when the strangeness spills out here, normal average Americans have the responsibility to stick back in your cantaloupe-shaped cranium. This is not an easy project.

Says the reactionary asschop calling for summary executions in America. Stuff it, Uncle Joe.

Anyone who rises against the Constitution, just like a jihadist, has forsaken its protection.

You are no better than the jihadists, kiddo.

"then the most patriotic act of any American would be to rise up and for Obama from office, in defense of the United States Constitution"

Yet Obama was elected twice solidly in accordance with the Constitution.

You are now speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic".

What does this have to do with the OP?
And you progressives wonder why I say you would have denounced the revolutionaries to King George, the legal ruler of England, 237 years ago. After all, they were speaking treason and arguing that armed revolution would be "patriotic". And you oppose that idea.

If you are equating the choice of We the People in accordance with the Constitution and our election laws to that of overthrowing the tyranny of King George III, you demonstrate a monstrous inability to conceive of your proper duty as a citizen of our country.
My duty is not to bow down to your would-be king.

I AM a citizen.

You want to be a subject.

Fuck. That. Shit.

My duty is not to bow down to your would-be king.

I AM a citizen. You want to be a subject. Fuck. That. Shit.

You are subject to the will of We the People as they act in the constitutional, electoral process. Our elected will is not comparable to that of King George III. Your temper tantrum only reveals that you don't want to be an American.

The rights of all aren't subject to the caprice of your communistic mob, Uncle Joe.

You and daveman have to get together: we have one vote for the constitutional, electoral process as somehow a King George III thing but you want it as a commie thing.

Oddball, you sound exactly like the Southrons who would not accept the constitutional, electoral process in 1860. And you have an incredibly little fraction of comparative support to them.

Whine all you want if it helps.

Forum List

Back