World War 3 is here !!

that's what they said after the 1st World War .

People who didn't understand the situation perhaps. The smart people knew that we were going to fight Germany again as conquest was a big part of their military culture. No one is out for global conquest at this moment because we showed the world in no uncertain terms just how expensive and useless it is hold captured territory in the 21st century. Do you understand? Conquest was the entire purpose of both world wars, there is no point in having another one as the greatest power in the world could not even pacify one middle-eastern country.
i think radical Islamist would love to conquer the world.

Perhaps, but they will never have the capability or the organization to even get started conquering the world. Not sure you are comprehending what it actually takes to conquer territory in this day and age.

People who didn't understand the situation perhaps. The smart people knew that we were going to fight Germany again as conquest was a big part of their military culture. No one is out for global conquest at this moment because we showed the world in no uncertain terms just how expensive and useless it is hold captured territory in the 21st century. Do you understand? Conquest was the entire purpose of both world wars, there is no point in having another one as the greatest power in the world could not even pacify one middle-eastern country.

Perhaps, but they will never have the capability or the organization to even get started conquering the world. Not sure you are comprehending what it actually takes to conquer territory in this day and age.

One nuke in the wrong hands could start a chain reaction.

One nuke in the wrong hands could start a chain reaction.

Nuking people is not conquering them, who wants to take over a fallout zone?

ever heard of Isis ?? that's just one example ... the fact is Islam has declared war on the West ,and when Iran gets the bomb and when radicals finally take over in Pakistan the shit is going to hit the fan !!

Last edited:
Seems dipstick Cheney is your boy again.
Start the draft again. Then check back.

Allow me to interject a question to all...especially liberals.
If WW3 did start would you want Obama as our commander and chief? Yes or No and why.

Depends. Would he be directing this war from his Tranquility Base?

images

ever heard of Isis ?? that's just one example ... the fact is Islam has declared war on the West ,and when Iran gets the bomb and when radicals finally take over in Pakistan the shit is going to hit the fan !!

Pakistan is saving all it's nukes for India. it's really the only thing keeping them from invading.

Archangel: Red Lantern

The dramatic Christian Bible states that at the time of the fearful apocalypse, the prophetic AntiChrist, the confounding harlot of Babylon, and the brutish manslayer will rise to social power to seduce humanity away from civics.

The messages of Christ will be kept and used by the Archangel Michael as he defeats these dragons and shuts up the dominions of damnation forever.

For our modern consumerism age (i.e., eTrade, Burger King, etc.), the harlot of Babylon could be an everyday traffic nihilist such as a narcotics-smuggling airline stewardess.

The Archangel who could protect us in such a world would perhaps be a consumerism culture optimist and defender (no small task to be sure).

Modern relevant American comic book avatars such as Green Arrow (DC Comics), a magical super-archer, help us connect unusual and intriguing 'mnemonic' dots between globalization network wizardry (i.e., wireless communications) and capitalism securities (i.e., World Bank). Everything looks like an automatic neon fantasy grid these days.

Couldn't the Green Arrow defend the NSA with arrows meant to paralyze terrorist insectisoid A.I. robot trolls?

Such fantasies oddly make World War 3 resemble the battlefield terrain envisioned in the electronica-enhancement Hollywood (USA) movie "Tron" (1982).

:cranky:

tron.jpg

You left out the collapse of the United States of America from within due to generations of liberal cultural destruction. As a people and a society we are weak. Only around 5% of Americans stand up to serve in uniform. About 50% want to whine and cry. 36% sponge on welfare, and we have a news media that scorns cops and mourns a fat bag of shit.

Forum List

Back