🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World War Trump: We’ve enraged the Canadians. Just think for a second about how hard that is to do!

time to impeach this criminal president!

We are the biggest economy, can’t you give your President a little bit to handle this, y’all do this shit every time. Just wait and you’ll see how a real leader handles things. These other countries will wimper and cry for a minute and then start negotiations, We can’t blame them for crying ,their used to taking advantage of us, now that ride is over. Liberals could y’all go on vacation for 6 years then come back after Trump cleans all this PC crap up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
SO...let me get this straight.... the Canadian government is subsidizing products to undersell U.S. manufacturers, hurting our workers and putting our companies out of business...and you are only worried about the feelwings of Canadians if we put in measures to counter-act this????

time to impeach this criminal president!

schizophrenia
(redirected from Schitzo)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Schizophrenia

Definition
Schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder (or a group of disorders) marked by severely impaired thinking, emotions, andbehaviors. Schizophrenic patients are typically unable to filter sensory stimuli and may have enhanced perceptions ofsounds, colors, and other features of their environment. Most schizophrenics, if untreated, gradually withdraw frominteractions with other people, and lose their ability to take care of personal needs and grooming.
The prevalence of schizophrenia is thought to be about 1% of the population around the world; it is thus more commonthan diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, or multiple sclerosis. In the United States and Canada, patients with schizophreniafill about 25% of all hospital beds. The disorder is considered to be one of the top ten causes of long-term disabilityworldwide.

Fuck the Canuckians, tell them to stay the fuck up out my state! :mad:

They can only come here between June and September. That should cut down on the influx.

Their blood would boil in those months.

Well, given that all the Clinton voters are living there now... it's actually very easy.

Heck, they moved out of the country because they were so pissed that the will of the people was heard.

"keep america american! peace through superior firepower!" - Dangerous Donald

"keep america american! peace through superior firepower!" - Dangerous Donald

B9q2tpnCAAA5-V5.jpg

When you consider who the fool is leading Canada, it's no loss.

If that's the way you look --- scratch that, if that's the way ANYBODY looks at the world, no wonder elections have these kinds of consequences. Here's a klown that actually thinks his Bubbled butthurt about one guy is more important that an entire country.

I’m no economist, but if Crazy Bernie opposes it, then I’m all for it!!!

"The United States must, at long last, be treated fairly on Trade. If we charge a country ZERO to sell their goods, and they charge us 25, 50 or even 100 percent to sell ours, it is UNFAIR and can no longer be tolerated. That is not Free or Fair Trade, it is Stupid Trade!" - President Trump

Anyone who dislikes Canada has a screw loose. They always show respect for america.

Forum List

Back