🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World War Trump: We’ve enraged the Canadians. Just think for a second about how hard that is to do!

Trump ran a campaign that was tough on trade, the media is not used to a president who keeps the promises of his political campaign.

alienating allies? Obama alienated Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, i could go on forever if you want!

To recap, the folks we're now cool w are: NK, Russia, China.

NOT cool with: Canada, Germany, UK, etc. Got it.

Jeff Flake to reporters just now: “If Republicans can’t stand up to tariffs and for free trade, then what are we here for?”

"Are they a real country anyway?"

Canada was the first Country to offer us aid on 9-11.

And the terrorists that flew the planes rode down on 4-wheelers..from Canada. Where they were just hanging out, I guess. Thx, Canada.

Last edited:
In this tariff conflict between the U.S. and Canada I believe we (U.S.) have a valid point but any point was lost because Trump allowed Trudeau to get under his skin. .

"As an ethics lawyer, I am disgusted by Trump; As a Canadian, I am insulted by Trump; As a father, I am saddened by the messages of Trump. But as someone who’s travelled all through your country & met so many amazing Americans, I know Trump is not you. I believe good will win."

How bizarre. We finally have a president who is standing up for American workers on trade, and you guys, who pretend to be all for the average worker, are bashing him for it. Do you have any clue what kinds of tariffs Canada has been imposing on us for years? Any clue? Do you even care?

"I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel of Germany, but the Fake News Media only shows the bad photos (implying anger) of negotiating an agreement - where I am asking for things that no other American President would ask for!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back