🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World War Trump: We’ve enraged the Canadians. Just think for a second about how hard that is to do!

Anyone who dislikes Canada has a screw loose. They always show respect for america.

I work with some Canadians. Maybe it's just bad luck, but they are the most obnoxious, demanding, arrogant twats I ever have to deal with. They're also insanely rude to their coworkers in the U.S., for some unknown reason.

On Memorial weekend I was boating on Sand Point Lake on the Mn, Ontario border and made sure to give a one finger salute as I always do along the border.
Asshats can't even come to a mutual agreement to fish full waterway. Everyone has to fish their own side.
I have gone right to edge of GPS border and tossed a lure over just to be a prick.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

"Imagine being so full of bluster, pride, and folly that even CANADA has had enough and is pissed off enough to retaliate." - George Takei

"Kentucky benefits from trade. we don't want less trade. we want more trade" - Unhinged libertarian Rand Paul

President Trump should be aiming his trade fire at China instead of Canada. when it comes to China, the deal with ZTE proves that despite his tough talk, Trump just shoots blanks.

Trudeau is a whiny Snowflake wanker. He's throwing his temper tantrum because the US finally has a President who's fighting for American Workers. He isn't accustomed to that. He's so used to US Globalists selling Citizens out at the drop of a hat. Sorry Trudeau, but those days are over. Deal with it.

"Are they a real country anyway?"

Canada was the first Country to offer us aid on 9-11.

SO...let me get this straight.... the Canadian government is subsidizing products to undersell U.S. manufacturers, hurting our workers and putting our companies out of business...and you are only worried about the feelwings of Canadians if we put in measures to counter-act this????

Yup. That's it in a nutshell.

America gets hosed by other countries all the time as far as trading goes.

Hope Trump can clean up the mess and get us on an even footing with the rest of the countries we trade with.

SO...let me get this straight.... the Canadian government is subsidizing products to undersell U.S. manufacturers, hurting our workers and putting our companies out of business...and you are only worried about the feelwings of Canadians if we put in measures to counter-act this????
dude, you can't make this kind of shit up can you?

Forum List

Back