🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worshipping in the church of Social Justice

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
1593558900006.png

These are real things, upon which we must behold scenes like in Bethesda, where protesters kneeled on the pavement in droves, chanting allegiance with upraised hands to a series of anti-white privilege tenets incanted by what a naïve anthropologist would recognize as a flock's pastor. On a similar occasion, white protesters bowed down in front of black people standing in attendance. In Cary, North Carolina, whites washed black protesters' feet as a symbol of subservience and sympathy. Elsewhere, when a group of white activists painted whip scars upon themselves in sympathy with black America's past, many black protesters found it a bit much.

1593558950896.png

These guys painted whip scars on themselves. I dunno what to say.

Jesus H. Christ, I did not know things have gotten this far out of control. Words fail.

Last edited:
Conservatives have let a deadly death virus take over the country.

My wife's cousin is one of them.
She has an IQ well below 100 and wouldn't donate a penny to charity.

Never underestimate the depths of Prog self loathing.
I loathe them too.

They are scumbags and they know it. That's why they hate themselves so much. They are too stupid to understand that instead of choosing to be a scumbag whom they understandably hate, they could choose not to be scumbags.

Man, those people are carrying a $hitpot load of guilt! Hard to think that many relative young white people in Bethesda, MA have been abusing people of other races to the point of carrying that much guilt. It has to be that those were some really $hitty, poorly brought up people to have sinned against their fellow man, to amass that much guilt for their sins. Or could be some kind of mass social psychosis effecting the weak of mind, the easily open to suggestion. The guy in the picture below is either one the greatest preacher's, with a true gift for crowd psychology, or one of those world class hypnotists that take small crowd on stage and having them quack like a duck when they speak or obscenely sliding down their chairs with hypnotic suggested orgasm. The link is to a an article on Reason.com. Looked it up, expecting some far right wing rag, it is a libertarian site. Best of luck to those born again, Third-Wave Antiracism converts, hopefully they will sin no more. Hats off the the preacher/crowd psychologist below. Been studying leadership most of my life. Never seen anything like it.
1593563684768.png

Last edited:
Man, those people are carrying a $hitpot load of guilt! Hard to think that many relative young white people in Bethesda, MA have been abusing people of other races to the point of carrying that much guilt. It has to be that those were some really $hitty, poorly brought up people to have sinned against their fellow man, to amass that much guilt for their sins. Or could be some kind of mass social psychosis effecting the weak of mind, the easily open to suggestion. The guy in the picture below is either one the greatest preacher's, with a true gift for crowd psychology, or one of those world class hypnotists that take small crowd on stage and having them quack like a duck when they speak or obscenely sliding down their chairs with hypnotic suggested orgasm. The link is to a an article on Reason.com. Looked it up, expecting some far right wing rag, it is a libertarian site. Best of luck to those born again, Third-Wave Antiracism converts, hopefully they will sin no more. Hats off the the preacher/crowd psychologist below. Been studying leadership most of my life. Never seen anything like it.
View attachment 357548
Violence that is one way is not a barometer.

View attachment 357548
Violence? What violence. There was no violence. I read the whole story, even copied one of the pictures. That preacher had no weapon and none were mentioned. What in the world are you talking about?

View attachment 357548
Violence? What violence. There was no violence. I read the whole story, even copied one of the pictures. That preacher had no weapon and none were mentioned. What in the world are you talking about?
These are the emotionally disturbed people who force Congress to raise our taxes to support and create more and more social welfare programs.

View attachment 357490

These are real things, upon which we must behold scenes like in Bethesda, where protesters kneeled on the pavement in droves, chanting allegiance with upraised hands to a series of anti-white privilege tenets incanted by what a naïve anthropologist would recognize as a flock's pastor. On a similar occasion, white protesters bowed down in front of black people standing in attendance. In Cary, North Carolina, whites washed black protesters' feet as a symbol of subservience and sympathy. Elsewhere, when a group of white activists painted whip scars upon themselves in sympathy with black America's past, many black protesters found it a bit much.

View attachment 357491

These guys painted whip scars on themselves. I dunno what to say.

Jesus H. Christ, I did not know things have gotten this far out of control. Words fail.

Those are some wackadoo PC nutter butters.

What virus was that, liberalism?

Do those folks look like liberals?

They are authoritarian far left communists, and Luciferians to boot. The ones who are not indoctrinated naive young idiots whose parent(s) failed them.

One really has to wonder who or how they were raised.

We have teenagers and in no way do they buy into this crap going on.

They are authoritarian far left communists, and Luciferians to boot. The ones who are not indoctrinated naive young idiots whose parent(s) failed them.

"We"

That may be the difference.

View attachment 357548
These are the emotionally disturbed people who force Congress to raise our taxes to support and create more and more social welfare programs.
People on here talk about sheeple. Don't think any of those people kneeling and washing feet were in U.S. House of Representatives or Senate, and you don't either. Just sounded like something to say? These were the sheeple, the right wing talks about, without a doubt.

View attachment 357548
People on here talk about sheeple. Don't think any of those people kneeling and washing feet were in U.S. House of Representatives or Senate, and you don't either. Just sounded like something to say? These were the sheeple, the right wing talks about, without a doubt.
That's why I hate both parties.

"We"

That may be the difference.

All the difference in the world and their friends come from loving stable families also

View attachment 357548

But at times you have to choose the lesser of two evils

View attachment 357548
Heck dude. I knew that, just from you screen name. I salute your judgement of the two parties.:salute:

Forum List

Back