🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worshipping in the church of Social Justice

Man, those people are carrying a $hitpot load of guilt! Hard to think that many relative young white people in Bethesda, MA have been abusing people of other races to the point of carrying that much guilt. It has to be that those were some really $hitty, poorly brought up people to have sinned against their fellow man, to amass that much guilt for their sins. Or could be some kind of mass social psychosis effecting the weak of mind, the easily open to suggestion. The guy in the picture below is either one the greatest preacher's, with a true gift for crowd psychology, or one of those world class hypnotists that take small crowd on stage and having them quack like a duck when they speak or obscenely sliding down their chairs with hypnotic suggested orgasm. The link is to a an article on Reason.com. Looked it up, expecting some far right wing rag, it is a libertarian site. Best of luck to those born again, Third-Wave Antiracism converts, hopefully they will sin no more. Hats off the the preacher/crowd psychologist below. Been studying leadership most of my life. Never seen anything like it.
View attachment 357548
Violence that is one way is not a barometer.
Violence? What violence. There was no violence. I read the whole story, even copied one of the pictures. That preacher had no weapon and none were mentioned. What in the world are you talking about?
These are the emotionally disturbed people who force Congress to raise our taxes to support and create more and more social welfare programs.
People on here talk about sheeple. Don't think any of those people kneeling and washing feet were in U.S. House of Representatives or Senate, and you don't either. Just sounded like something to say? These were the sheeple, the right wing talks about, without a doubt.
That's why I hate both parties.

But at times you have to choose the lesser of two evils
I love the way Trump legislates but I wouldn't have dinner with him.
Both parties can be phasered as far as I'm concerned.

View attachment 357490

These are real things, upon which we must behold scenes like in Bethesda, where protesters kneeled on the pavement in droves, chanting allegiance with upraised hands to a series of anti-white privilege tenets incanted by what a naïve anthropologist would recognize as a flock's pastor. On a similar occasion, white protesters bowed down in front of black people standing in attendance. In Cary, North Carolina, whites washed black protesters' feet as a symbol of subservience and sympathy. Elsewhere, when a group of white activists painted whip scars upon themselves in sympathy with black America's past, many black protesters found it a bit much.

View attachment 357491

These guys painted whip scars on themselves. I dunno what to say.

Jesus H. Christ, I did not know things have gotten this far out of control. Words fail.

You ain't seen nuttin yet

The craziness will only progress faster and faster

Man, those people are carrying a $hitpot load of guilt! Hard to think that many relative young white people in Bethesda, MA have been abusing people of other races to the point of carrying that much guilt. It has to be that those were some really $hitty, poorly brought up people to have sinned against their fellow man, to amass that much guilt for their sins. Or could be some kind of mass social psychosis effecting the weak of mind, the easily open to suggestion. The guy in the picture below is either one the greatest preacher's, with a true gift for crowd psychology, or one of those world class hypnotists that take small crowd on stage and having them quack like a duck when they speak or obscenely sliding down their chairs with hypnotic suggested orgasm. The link is to a an article on Reason.com. Looked it up, expecting some far right wing rag, it is a libertarian site. Best of luck to those born again, Third-Wave Antiracism converts, hopefully they will sin no more. Hats off the the preacher/crowd psychologist below. Been studying leadership most of my life. Never seen anything like it.
View attachment 357548
Violence? What violence. There was no violence. I read the whole story, even copied one of the pictures. That preacher had no weapon and none were mentioned. What in the world are you talking about?
These are the emotionally disturbed people who force Congress to raise our taxes to support and create more and more social welfare programs.
People on here talk about sheeple. Don't think any of those people kneeling and washing feet were in U.S. House of Representatives or Senate, and you don't either. Just sounded like something to say? These were the sheeple, the right wing talks about, without a doubt.

Been an independent pretty much all my life. They both quite often suck, but I will generally make the choice between the lesser of the two evils of the moment. Didn't last time. Went 3rd party, the two sucked so bad. This time I will vote Joe. The current POS has got to go.

View attachment 357548

Been an independent pretty much all my life. They both quite often suck, but I will generally make the choice between the lesser of the two evils of the moment. Didn't last time. Went 3rd party, the two sucked so bad. This time I will vote Joe. The current POS has got to go.

You're voting for his choice of VP, Biden's mind is going, going and will be gone.

He's likely stage 4 dementia

View attachment 357548

You're voting for his choice of VP, Biden's mind is going, going and will be gone.

BS. I do hope he picks someone normal, though. He's no spring chicken, but neither am I.

View attachment 357548

BS. I do hope he picks someone normal, though. He's no spring chicken, but neither am I.

You've never witnessed the stages of dementia? I have....what fool is letting him continue....and what fool would vote for him when it's so obvious?

Poor you

View attachment 357548

You've never witnessed the stages of dementia? I have....what fool is letting him continue....and what fool would vote for him when it's so obvious?

Poor you
I have and he is more normal than you. You are projecting after your loss.

View attachment 357548

Poor you

What loss? It's obvious you have no fcking idea how far Biden's mind is gone and going.

720 million jobs for women, 120 million dead from COVID, on and on and on.... let's not go into groping women and little girls.

Trump will destroy the muddled brain fool in any debate.

Vote for him, I don't give a fck but it speaks volumes about you

View attachment 357548

Poor you

What loss? It's obvious you have no fcking idea how far Biden's mind is gone and going.

720 million jobs for women, 120 million dead from COVID, on and on and on.... let's not go into groping women and little girls.

1593573307744.png

View attachment 357548

Poor you

View attachment 357627

Grow up old timer.

You haven't the first clue who or what you're casting your vote for. Just another TDS suffering clown.

Now fck off

View attachment 357548

Poor you

View attachment 357627

Grow up old timer.

You haven't the first clue who or what you're casting your vote for. Just another TDS suffering clown.

Now fck off
You FK off. You support someone who is against the military, against traditional republican ally foreign countries, lies like a rug, posts white power crap on twitter, can't read a weather map, attacks anyone who tells him NO, epecially if they are right, has been here less than 4 years but already golfed 365 days. Now he thinks nothing of public health of the country, as he just doesn't give a $hit. He's toast.
1593575137245.png

Reactionary hormone- and information-compromised automatons. Thank the Theologian for the guilt trip that powers this machine. Classic Freudian crowd psych with synchronized genuflections.

Reactionary hormone- and information-compromised automatons. Thank the Theologian for the guilt trip that powers this machine. Classic Freudian crowd psych with synchronized genuflections.
Clean forgot what the thread was about when your response popped on alert. Far to classy to be response to mine, though it was the last one before you. Checked 1st thread post and understand. Personally think that preacher a POS, but got admit, very effective. Never seen that done in person in a seemingly heterogeneous group before. Recognizing it, but not understanding it, it's kind of spooky. Probably not as heterogeneous a street gathering as one might think, just do not know the similarities that brought them together at that place to accept the pitch and act on it. Wow.

Forum List

Back