🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

I see that the left wing has assumed the proper avatar for their party.

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

Jobless Claims Fall By 20,000 in March 28 Week
Initial claims for jobless benefits near the lowest level in 15 years

Jobless Claims Fall By 20 000 in March 28 Week - WSJ
WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

Right before the idiots elected Dubya!
The reason jobless claims fell, is that people had to come off the unemployment rolls. Their time had expired. Just happened to my brother.

Jobless claims ISN'T existing unemployed

HOWEVER since the "job creators" have the longest sustained lowest tax burden in about 80 years, time to stop this nonsense about giving them tax cuts to create jobs nonsense and we go back to the way it was when they shared the prosperity with workers AND THEIR TAX BURDEN WAS OVER TWICE AS MUCH???

I mean ALL trickle down has done for 30+ years is reward the super wealthy at the expense of the rest of US?

taxmageddon.png

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

The reason jobless claims fell, is that people had to come off the unemployment rolls. Their time had expired. Just happened to my brother.
I take this to mean you don't know what the term, "initial jobless claim," means? :eusa_doh:
Actually the initial jobless claim statistics can mean many things.
  • People who are filing for unemployment for the first time is falling because:
  1. There are less people being laid off, or
  2. More people are taking lower paying jobs because their benefits have run out,or
  3. More people have quit working, period

Nonsense. It simply means LESS people filed for unemployment for the very first time!!!

But why do we settle for the "job creators" to keep their "incentives" to hire for jobs that they don't do, you know the reason Dubya/GOP claimed in their tax cuts for the rich?

I take this to mean you don't know what the term, "initial jobless claim," means? :eusa_doh:
  2. More people are taking lower paying jobs because their benefits have run out,or
Initial jobless claims are people initially filing for unemployment benefits. Which has nothing at all to do with that idiot's brother exhausting his. Meaning when he said, "The reason jobless claims fell..." he followed that with a brain-dead contrived reason.

Oh, and #2 on your list has nothing to do with initial claims either.

Initial jobless claims are people initially filing for unemployment benefits. Which has nothing at all to do with that idiot's brother exhausting his. Meaning when he said, "The reason jobless claims fell..." he followed that with a brain-dead contrived reason.

I changed it.
No fucking shit Sherlock......thus the word "Initial" is used.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

Right, the recession that started before W took office was his fault
Umm ... the recession started after Bush became president, not before. :rolleyes:

I was mulling over responding to that, too, but I thought maybe it was a joke.

I changed it.
You changed it to an idiotic opinion. Who's waiting in long lines?

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

Umm ... the recession started after Bush became president, not before. :rolleyes:

Keep reading the follow up posts kaz made to defend that retarded claim. He gets even wackier. :mm:

I see that the left wing has assumed the proper avatar for their party.
Republicans as clowns.

"Republicans are clowns"

Fixed it for you :beer:

Joe Biden is their hero.

There...fixed it for you.

Perhaps since you are in the mood to be helpful, you could do what no other conservative seems to be able to do?

PLEASE show me ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one policy? PLEASE? lol

I changed it.

Actually it was realistic.

Less people are applying for benefits because of several reasons. None of them are written in stone.

If you take into account that fewer people are working than the last 37 years, initial claims statistics means several things.....and not all of them are good like you want to assume. You're trying to pull a jem out of a pile of shit and pass it off as being reflective of the pile of shit.

0% economic growth last quarter, and the lowest Labor Force Participation Rate since the 1970s....Thanks Obama!

The biggest reason the labor force participation rate is dropping is due to so many people retiring, and that trend is going to continue for another decade, but you already knew that. It just didn't fit into your argument very well, so you chose to not mention it.

0% economic growth last quarter, and the lowest Labor Force Participation Rate since the 1970s....Thanks Obama!

The biggest reason the labor force participation rate is dropping is due to so many people retiring, and that trend is going to continue for another decade, but you already knew that. It just didn't fit into your argument very well, so you chose to not mention it.
Yep. It's all about the Baby Boomer effect.

Keep reading the follow up posts kaz made to defend that retarded claim. He gets even wackier. :mm:

Unfortunately, the farrrrr right libertarians like Kaz don't, and never have lived in reality. At one time the anti intellectual liars like this were put in the closet, like the Birchers they are, but today's GOP celebrates them and puts them in place to run for offices, including the Prez (see EVERY TP candidate). Sad

I changed it.
These folks.......the other people that have filed before have to wait in the same lines as those applying for initial claims.
Americans Not in Labor Force Exceed 93 Million for First Time 62.7 Labor Force Participation Matches 37-Year Low CNS News
God you're stoopid...

unemployment_5.jpg

I changed it.

Actually it was realistic.

Less people are applying for benefits because of several reasons. None of them are written in stone.

If you take into account that fewer people are working than the last 37 years, initial claims statistics means several things.....and not all of them are good like you want to assume. You're trying to pull a jem out of a pile of shit and pass it off as being reflective of the pile of shit.

Retirement Among Baby Boomers Contributing To Shrinking Labor Force. According to The Washington Post, many economists agree the shrinking labor force participation rate is largely explained by a demographic shift, wherein "baby boomers are starting to retire en masse":

Demographics have always played a big role in the rise and fall of the labor force.
Between 1960 and 2000, the labor force in the United States surged from 59 percent to a peak of 67.3 percent. That was largely due to the fact that more women were entering the labor force while improvements in health and information technology allowed Americans to work more years.

But since 2000, the labor force rate has been steadily declining as the baby-boom generation has been retiring. Because of this, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago expects the labor force participation rate to be lower in 2020 than it is today, regardless of how well the economy does.

The incredible shrinking labor force - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back