🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

poverty wasnt at a fifty year high when bush left office; it is now genius; so of course i didnt say that then

next pointless point

poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH

Income and net worth gains for the ultra wealthy have never been better.

What is your point. Is the Republican party getting ready to flip flop with the Democrats? You Repubs are gonna show the USA how to rise up the poor people. (we do have Easter coming up)

And the Democrats are going to become the champions of the rich rich rich..

Well ok then. Seems like the Dems on here have jobs and money and the Repubs on here have almost nothing but their great concern for the working poor and the welfare recipient and the downtrodden gays.

What a change is coming.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

lol and Bush's record is still better; especially is unemployment average.

poverty wasnt at a fifty year high when bush left office;

Obviously we didn't give Bush enough time now did we. After all those million of jobs went overseas during Bush's term, if we had just left Bush in place for one more term, Bush would have really been able to accomplish even more in increasing poverty.

Maybe a complete collapse of the world economy and the banking industry. More poverty and food stamps.

Bush could have been a real contender for the worst possible President to ever be in office IF we had just given him a little more time.

Dad gone it. You think Romney wakes up every day and thanks his Mormon God that HE wasn't elected? I do.

Despite the left-wing talking points about Reagan spending; which Reagan's 8-year Democrat-majority House holding the purse strings, Reagan still spent less as a percentage of GDP; and has a FAR BETTER GDP record

poverty wasnt at a fifty year high when bush left office;

Obviously we didn't give Bush enough time now did we. After all those million of jobs went overseas during Bush's term, if we had just left Bush in place for one more term, Bush would have really been able to accomplish even more in increasing poverty.

Maybe a complete collapse of the world economy and the banking industry. More poverty and food stamps.

Bush could have been a real contender for the worst possible President to ever be in office IF we had just given him a little more time.

Dad gone it. You think Romney wakes up every day and thanks his Mormon God that HE wasn't elected? I do.

poor idiot; according to your own whine we just need to give obama more time

again nutjob; Poverty is higher in obama's seventh year than it ever was in ANY bush year; including the last one.

ok now go cry

the stock market took a shit
the housing industry too a shit
the banks took a shit
the automotive industry took a shit
the country fell prey to outsourcing jobs in foreign countries..

yeah, 43's record was frikin' great for LOSERS.

When liberal clowns feel the need to play these games they must have serious doubts about the administration, otherwise why bring it up. I don't think conservatives were ever in a crazy defensive mode like libs are today.

the stock market took a shit
the housing industry too a shit
the banks took a shit
the automotive industry took a shit
the country fell prey to outsourcing jobs in foreign countries..

yeah, 43's record was frikin' great for LOSERS.

hilarious!!

which bush policies DIDNT Democrats vote FOR, extend, fund, continue, etc. ('m making it easy on you asking for the ones they DIDNT support)????

lol i'm waiting

Threads like this are always stupid I don't care if they come from the left or the right it's always the same thing you cherry pick the numbers that support your view and ignore everything that doesn't. Has the economy improved some yes it has is it great no it's not.

Forum List

Back