🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

you nutjobs vowed to "occupy" Wall Street; and "make them pay!!"

now you bragging about record corporate profits while Poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH for others

you sad and pathetic clowns

considering the fact that it is his SEVENTH YEAR; the fact that millions arent being counted STILL makes it all the worse; and your post all the more IRRELEVANT

...."FOX news will be right back after these commercials......"

how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

Why don't you post links instead of posting drive-by one line opinions?

People who Bush fucked over in 2008 and 2009 didn't go on food stamps right away. They blew through their savings after Bush ruined the economy.

raising the minimum wage will lead to more on food stamps

so will amnesty for illegals

try again

Joblessness is a result of a system fostering increased ease and availability of government assistance. Why work when you don't have to? That seems to be the general aesthetic in many areas. Especially among cultures and areas where the people feel as though the government owes them something. So, I suppose Obama is directly responsible in portion for that. Now, regardless of whether you agree with the previous statement or not, it is important to point the proverbial finger at Congress as well. They are not much more than petulant children squabbling over an already-pissed-in-pot. Generally speaking, these men and women are a total disgrace. I'm proud to be American, but disgusted with what we have allowed our top tiers of government to become.

how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

People who Bush fucked over in 2008 and 2009 didn't go on food stamps right away. They blew through their savings after Bush ruined the economy.

Google is your friend nutjob

if you think i'm lying or distorting

prove me wrong
embarrass me

considering the fact that it is his SEVENTH YEAR; the fact that millions arent being counted STILL makes it all the worse; and your post all the more IRRELEVANT

"BUY GOLD NOW! It's only going to go up in price!""

"Too fat and out of shape to get up the stairs? Get your StairGlide today! """

"Don't miss Sean Hannity's guest tonight, Ted Nugent on his exclusive sex change surgery!"

prove me wrong
embarrass me

Another right winger too lazy to even move his pinky finger on a keyboard and prove his non-point....But probably has a 72" wide big screen with the remote control velcro-ed into your sweaty, pudgy hand....

"BUY GOLD NOW! It's only going to go up in price!""

"Too fat and out of shape to get up the stairs? Get your StairGlide today! """

"Don't miss Sean Hannity's guest tonight, Ted Nugent on his exclusive sex change surgery!"

you're coming unhinged right on schedule

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

Jobless Claims Fall By 20,000 in March 28 Week
Initial claims for jobless benefits near the lowest level in 15 years

Jobless Claims Fall By 20 000 in March 28 Week - WSJ
WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

Right before the idiots elected Dubya!

Wow...really? Turns out that workforce participation is at a 36 year low. But never let a thing like facts get in the way of an unethical lying idealogue.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb

The share of the working-age population either employed or seeking a job declined in April for the first time this year, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 6.3 percent, the lowest since September 2008. At 62.8 percent, the so-called participation rate matches the lowest since March 1978.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb - Bloomberg Business

prove me wrong
embarrass me

Another right winger too lazy to even move his pinky finger on a keyboard and prove his non-point....But probably has a 72" wide big screen with the remote control velcro-ed into your sweaty, pudgy hand....

YAWN; poor boring moron. if you thought i was making shit up; if you think i am; you would prove me wrong; just embarrass me in front of everybody here

i'll wait

Obama could be the worst. History will tell. I think the race issue has become far more serious under his watch and could lead to some worse problems down the road.

We'll see.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

lol and Bush's record is still better; especially is unemployment average.

Hmmm....You're the go-to guy to post 4-year-old information. This is from...ahem, 2011. Try again.

prove me wrong
embarrass me

YAWN; poor boring moron. if you thought i was making shit up; if you think i am; you would prove me wrong; just embarrass me in front of everybody here

i'll wait

You're doing a great job all by yourself. Posting graphs from 2011. Ha!

again nutjob; Poverty is higher in obama's seventh year than it ever was in ANY bush year; including the last one.

I wonder about your level of stupidity. Is it an extraordinary level? Or more the mainstream Republican level.

I ask because you seem so mother fucking stupid that you can't figure out that the actions taken by the Bush administration have had long lasting and destructive consequences that Obama has been faced with.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think that every single fucking mistake that Bush made just all of a sudden evaporated when Obama came into office.

Are you so stupid that you don't understand that the actions that Obama has taken will have consequences for the next Democrat in the White House?

Fortunately Obama will be leaving the next President a much better functioning economy and country than the fuck head Bush left him.

But I guarantee you that you are to fucking stupid to understand that. Actions have consequences. Bush initiated some really poor stupid actions. Then got the hell out of dodge to leave the consequences to Obama. And you support that bullshit. Typical Republican. Can't EVER accept responsibility for their actions. See it here all the time.

Like the one poster showed Bush saying; Yea, I screwed up the economy but thanks for blaming the black guy for it.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

lol and Bush's record is still better; especially is unemployment average.

the stock market took a shit
the housing industry too a shit
the banks took a shit
the automotive industry took a shit
the country fell prey to outsourcing jobs in foreign countries..

yeah, 43's record was frikin' great for LOSERS.

hilarious!!

which bush policies DIDNT Democrats vote FOR, extend, fund, continue, etc. ('m making it easy on you asking for the ones they DIDNT support)????

lol i'm waiting

the republicans were in full control of Congress until 06, you tell me which Democratic policies 43 DIDN'T veto after that ..

I'm waiting ..

poor idiotic Foxophobes; i know Fox isnt for you; nobody there ever opined about taking a sh*t in nancy pelosi's mouth; like one of your favorite unhinged nutjobs did about Palin

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back