🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

Why don't you post links instead of posting drive-by one line opinions?

People who Bush fucked over in 2008 and 2009 didn't go on food stamps right away. They blew through their savings after Bush ruined the economy.

Here's a link.
The BDI is now lower then just before the 2008 economic crisis. Not much is being shipped globally.
Hope and change, bitchez......

The Baltic Dry Index Slumps to 30-Year Low in February - Market Realist

again nutjob; Poverty is higher in obama's seventh year than it ever was in ANY bush year; including the last one.

I wonder about your level of stupidity. Is it an extraordinary level? Or more the mainstream Republican level.

I ask because you seem so mother fucking stupid that you can't figure out that the actions taken by the Bush administration have had long lasting and destructive consequences that Obama has been faced with.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think that every single fucking mistake that Bush made just all of a sudden evaporated when Obama came into office.

Are you so stupid that you don't understand that the actions that Obama has taken will have consequences for the next Democrat in the White House?

Fortunately Obama will be leaving the next President a much better functioning economy and country than the fuck head Bush left him.

But I guarantee you that you are to fucking stupid to understand that. Actions have consequences. Bush initiated some really poor stupid actions. Then got the hell out of dodge to leave the consequences to Obama. And you support that bullshit. Typical Republican. Can't EVER accept responsibility for their actions. See it here all the time.

Like the one poster showed Bush saying; Yea, I screwed up the economy but thanks for blaming the black guy for it.

the more a LWNJ posts; the less he says

YAWN

Threads like this are always stupid I don't care if they come from the left or the right it's always the same thing you cherry pick the numbers that support your view and ignore everything that doesn't. Has the economy improved some yes it has is it great no it's not.

I didn't cherry-pick info. I posted an article by a verified news source, albeit very right wing.

If you were a subscriber to the WSJ you would appreciate how much it GAGGED them to publish that article.

how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

People who Bush fucked over in 2008 and 2009 didn't go on food stamps right away. They blew through their savings after Bush ruined the economy.

Here's a link.
The BDI is now lower then just before the 2008 economic crisis. Not much is being shipped globally.

YAWN
i'll ask again; which bush policy "ruined the economy" that Democrats didnt vote FOR, vote to EXTEND, continue...etc?

Here's a link.

YAWN
i'll ask again; which bush policy "ruined the economy" that Democrats didnt vote FOR, vote to EXTEND, continue...etc?

this is directed at the left-wing loser

considering the fact that it is his SEVENTH YEAR; the fact that millions arent being counted STILL makes it all the worse; and your post all the more IRRELEVANT

...."FOX news will be right back after these commercials......"

the most trusted news

try again

They are not a news agency, no cable television news station is because they don't have to abide by the same FCC regulations for reporting, as do network news bureaus.
Try again, moron.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

lol and Bush's record is still better; especially is unemployment average.

the stock market took a shit
the housing industry too a shit
the banks took a shit
the automotive industry took a shit
the country fell prey to outsourcing jobs in foreign countries..

yeah, 43's record was frikin' great for LOSERS.

hilarious!!

which bush policies DIDNT Democrats vote FOR, extend, fund, continue, etc. ('m making it easy on you asking for the ones they DIDNT support)????

lol i'm waiting

the republicans were in full control of Congress until 06, you tell me which Democratic policies 43 DIDN'T veto after that ..

I'm waiting ..

typical lib coward; answers a question with a question and doesnt bother to answer one posed to him

wow!

again nutjob; Poverty is higher in obama's seventh year than it ever was in ANY bush year; including the last one.

I wonder about your level of stupidity. Is it an extraordinary level? Or more the mainstream Republican level.

I ask because you seem so mother fucking stupid that you can't figure out that the actions taken by the Bush administration have had long lasting and destructive consequences that Obama has been faced with.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think that every single fucking mistake that Bush made just all of a sudden evaporated when Obama came into office.

Are you so stupid that you don't understand that the actions that Obama has taken will have consequences for the next Democrat in the White House?

Fortunately Obama will be leaving the next President a much better functioning economy and country than the fuck head Bush left him.

But I guarantee you that you are to fucking stupid to understand that. Actions have consequences. Bush initiated some really poor stupid actions. Then got the hell out of dodge to leave the consequences to Obama. And you support that bullshit. Typical Republican. Can't EVER accept responsibility for their actions. See it here all the time.

Like the one poster showed Bush saying; Yea, I screwed up the economy but thanks for blaming the black guy for it.

The fact you pull out the race card at the end says it all.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

lol and Bush's record is still better; especially is unemployment average.

the stock market took a shit
the housing industry too a shit
the banks took a shit
the automotive industry took a shit
the country fell prey to outsourcing jobs in foreign countries..

yeah, 43's record was frikin' great for LOSERS.

hilarious!!

which bush policies DIDNT Democrats vote FOR, extend, fund, continue, etc. ('m making it easy on you asking for the ones they DIDNT support)????

lol i'm waiting

the republicans were in full control of Congress until 06, you tell me which Democratic policies 43 DIDN'T veto after that ..

I'm waiting ..

typical lib coward; answers a question with a question and doesnt bother to answer one posed to him

wow!

great job leftard!! if bush retained so many democrat policies which ones caused the economy to tank?

and when are libs going to stop calling Bush a far right-winger then?

The fact you pull out the race card at the end says it all.

the race card is all the Left has left

there's a few RW who will admit what a fuck up 43 really was ... and there's the people who still support 43 and his two terms in office ... those morons have to take off their shoes to count to 7 ... web feet confuse them. Take bedowhine for instance

considering the fact that it is his SEVENTH YEAR; the fact that millions arent being counted STILL makes it all the worse; and your post all the more IRRELEVANT

...."FOX news will be right back after these commercials......"

the most trusted news

try again

They are not a news agency, no cable television news station is because they don't have to abide by the same FCC regulations for reporting, as do network news bureaus.
Try again, moron.

every notice crybaby leftists always have some excuse why they cant be held to the same standard?

go cry

Come on, wing nuts. Here's your chance to weigh in again on how Obama is a communist and hates America.

Both good points! ALSO... I believe the fact that he, Obummer, hasn't started any wars is that HE IS INCAPABLE of arranging the circumstances to proceed to a decent war against Moozlems like the more clever Bush's and Cheney could. Clearly "Hussein" is a chicken shit pussy that is scared to kill people. Nothing builds the presidential ratings like a good invasion if ya play your cards right. That is because Americans LOVE to see the horror of war on their TV;'s. Can't get enough of it. It's sad Barrack couldn't figure out some stupid little country to squish for our viewing enjoyment. I just LOVE those videos where the laser guided bombs hit little trucks on intersections out in the sand where you can actually see Sand Nigaaahs get blown to red mist. I think most Americans LOVE to see that shit.

there's a few RW who will admit what a fuck up 43 really was ... and there's the people who still support 43 and his two terms in office ... those morons have to take off their shoes to count to 7 ... web feet confuse them.

i see

you got nothing

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

Jobless Claims Fall By 20,000 in March 28 Week
Initial claims for jobless benefits near the lowest level in 15 years

Jobless Claims Fall By 20 000 in March 28 Week - WSJ
WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

Right before the idiots elected Dubya!

Wow...really? Turns out that workforce participation is at a 36 year low. But never let a thing like facts get in the way of an unethical lying idealogue.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb

The share of the working-age population either employed or seeking a job declined in April for the first time this year, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 6.3 percent, the lowest since September 2008. At 62.8 percent, the so-called participation rate matches the lowest since March 1978.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb - Bloomberg Business

This article is a year old. Check the date on my link and read it, you might learn something.

bush this; Fox that

do you left-wing nutjobs even know what year it is?
who is President?
how to defend obama without making idiotiic straw man arguments?

Here's a link.

YAWN

You're an empty screen and wasted pixels. Ignoring you....Sorry, I realize how you must hate that.

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

Jobless Claims Fall By 20,000 in March 28 Week
Initial claims for jobless benefits near the lowest level in 15 years

Jobless Claims Fall By 20 000 in March 28 Week - WSJ
WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

Right before the idiots elected Dubya!

Wow...really? Turns out that workforce participation is at a 36 year low. But never let a thing like facts get in the way of an unethical lying idealogue.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb

The share of the working-age population either employed or seeking a job declined in April for the first time this year, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 6.3 percent, the lowest since September 2008. At 62.8 percent, the so-called participation rate matches the lowest since March 1978.

Workforce Participation at 36-Year Low as Jobs Climb - Bloomberg Business

This article is a year old. Check the date on my link and read it, you might learn something.
unhinged loser; what could anybody possibly learn from you?

Here's a link.

YAWN

actually i love it; cuz i know it means you have nothing and are afraid of me

You're an empty screen and wasted pixels. Ignoring you....Sorry, I realize how you must hate that.

Forum List

Back