🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

there is no reasoning with the cultists of obama adoration

Far, far from "adoration"....but your blatant. stupid, unwarranted and constant hatred says a heck of a lot more about your imbecility.

You've got 2 years to prepare your hateful BS about Hillary.....Get started.

tsk tsk; such an angry left-wing loser

yes two more years of failure left

left-wingers are secularists and that is their religion. As such they see their leaders as God-like
it's the same all over the world with left-wing nutjobs

from North Korea to

If you had more functioning brain cells you'd know that the definition of "secularism" (the belief that religion should not be part of public affairs) means that secularists do NOT see anyone as "god-like"......But since you are an idiot, we should probably forgive you.

yes loon; and liberals are tolerant and progressives are progresive

because you say you are

it's in the dictionary

lol what a moron

Soon the historians will rate Obama. The problem with the historian's rating is that they go beyond what the politician's write and take into account all the factors of the economy, of the world and so on. They will also take into account the opposing party's attempt to make Obama a one term president. In the historians last rating of presidents Bush was rated fifth worst US president.
In the meantime I think I'll wait for the movie to come out.

LMAO!1

the Left are a laughable bunch of clowns i swear!!

since when did BOTH PARTIES not do all they could to make the other guy a one-term president?
It has happened where the nation's well being came ahead of politics. Might read some history.

might want to rebut what i said with something related to what i said; and not a deflection

Nat, you are trying to make them think about actions and consequences. That's not going to happen. They wanted Obama to wave a magic wand in 2009 and turn a battleship around in a bathtub.

True, and I well remember the quip that someone stated about if Obama could walk on water, right wingers would be in a tizzy about the fact that he couldn't swim.

Yup, I remember that one, too. But we know the REAL problem....Obama is guilty of being BWPOTUS. Black while being President of the United States.

left-wingers are secularists and that is their religion. As such they see their leaders as God-like

from North Korea to

If you had more functioning brain cells you'd know that the definition of "secularism" (the belief that religion should not be part of public affairs) means that secularists do NOT see anyone as "god-like"......But since you are an idiot, we should probably forgive you.

You'd a thunk he would have Googled it first.

isnt it just like the loony left to want to have it both ways?
you whine about so-called disastrous Bush policies; and cry that the Right wont roll over and play dead for obama

but ACTUAL REALITY shows Demos voted for every single one of the bush policies they blame bush only for; and continued nearly every single one them long after bush was gone; long after taking BOTH chambers of Congress; even long after taking both chambers of Congress AND the White House

so if Bush's policies were so destructive IT WAS YOUR JOB to oppose them; and since you didnt it is your job to STFU AND stop whining and trying to have it both ways

from North Korea to

YAWN;

like a said to the other dullard; you arent what the dictionary says you are; because you say you are

it's embasrrasing schooling you idiots

Yup, I remember that one, too. But we know the REAL problem....Obama is guilty of being BWPOTUS. Black while being President of the United States.

Yep, during Obama's tenure, turtlenecks' sales have gone up.....since some folks just need to hide those red necks.

Threads like this are always stupid I don't care if they come from the left or the right it's always the same thing you cherry pick the numbers that support your view and ignore everything that doesn't. Has the economy improved some yes it has is it great no it's not.

I didn't cherry-pick info. I posted an article by a verified news source, albeit very right wing.

If you were a subscriber to the WSJ you would appreciate how much it GAGGED them to publish that article.
Yeah right if the same WSJ published an article you disagreed you would discount them in a second. Unlike the hard right I don't claim Obama is the worst President in history nor do I claim he's the best as the hard left like to do he has been an average President and unless something drastic happens before he leaves office that's likely how history will judge him.

I read the WSJ every day. I disagree with them daily. They push the envelope since Rupert Murdoch took control, and really kill Obama in the opinion section. So when they publish an article like this, it's noteworthy. Somebody will probably lose their job.
Somebody will probably lose their job really? The sad part is you might really believe that.

The sad part is you have no sense of humor, or satire. Or else you simply don't read the ultra-conservative WSJ. It's sort of like the Heritage Foundation proclaiming Obama to be an economic genius.

Dems voted for bush's policies; all of them; then continued them all after takign both chambers of congress.
obama made permanent 98% of the bush tax cuts; and extended ALL OF THEM, even for the top brackets; BEFORE Republicans took back the House and when he still ha both chambers of congress
libs are losers who lie to themselves
several are here now doing just that

from North Korea to

YAWN;

like a said to the other dullard; you arent what the dictionary says you are; because you say you are

It must be embarrassing to be you:

1. Secularism is a principle that involves two basic propositions. The first is the strict separation of the state from religious institutions. The second is that people of different religions and beliefs are equal before the law.

from North Korea to

YAWN;

1. Secularism is a principle that involves two basic propositions. The first is the strict separation of the state from religious institutions. The second is that people of different religions and beliefs are equal before the law.

SIGH

one more time;
you arent what the dictionary says you are; just because you want to be

gosh what an idiot

but ACTUAL REALITY shows Demos voted for every single one of the bush policies they blame bush only for; and continued nearly every single one them long after bush was gone; long after taking BOTH chambers of Congress; even long after taking both chambers of Congress AND the White House

so if Bush's policies were so destructive IT WAS YOUR JOB to oppose them; and since you didnt it is your job to STFU AND stop whining and trying to have it both ways

Who said we didn't, dingbat........Bush (well, Cheney actually, Bush just moved his lips) LIED about WMDs to scare anyone, ANYONE who dared to challenge neocons' version of "patriotism."

Besides those caskets coming home (which the administration banned from public scrutiny) the wars were UNPAID FOR.......and the promise to give tax cuts to cronies made our economy sink like Rumsfeld's jowls.

thanks for proving my poing though. there is nothing liberal-like about today's liberals; nothing progressive about today's progressives

like there are fake christians you progressives are living a lie

idiots and hypocrites

from North Korea to

YAWN;

SIGH

one more time;

gosh what an idiot

Gosh, you're a great tool for me. Thanks for keeping my post at the top of USMB.

Who said we didn't, dingbat........Bush (well, Cheney actually, Bush just moved his lips) LIED about WMDs to scare anyone, ANYONE who dared to challenge neocons' version of "patriotism."

Besides those caskets coming home (which the administration banned from public scrutiny) the wars were UNPAID FOR.......and the promise to give tax cuts to cronies made our economy sink like Rumsfeld's jowls.

YAWN
i seem to recall the Left wanted to make caskets coming home a nightly news thing

didnt materialze when Dems took power though
thanks again for proving lib hypocrisy

YAWN;

SIGH

one more time;

gosh what an idiot

Gosh, you're a great tool for me. Thanks for keeping my post at the top of USMB.

no problem; every body needs to see what left-wing stupidity looks like

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! we were "lied to":!!!

so we kept on funding it for a decade!!

libs are idiots

Forum List

Back