🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worst President in U.S. History

thanks for proving my poing though. there is nothing liberal-like about today's liberals; nothing progressive about today's progressives

like there are fake christians you progressives are living a lie

idiots and hypocrites

713247.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1

the dictionary says i'm tolerant and foward-looking!!

are you going to argue with the dictionary????!!

seriously you idiots cant get any sillier

dont call a lib intolerant; he'll spew hatred like it's his job (i think it is)

Soon the historians will rate Obama. The problem with the historian's rating is that they go beyond what the politician's write and take into account all the factors of the economy, of the world and so on. They will also take into account the opposing party's attempt to make Obama a one term president. In the historians last rating of presidents Bush was rated fifth worst US president.
In the meantime I think I'll wait for the movie to come out.

LMAO!1

the Left are a laughable bunch of clowns i swear!!

since when did BOTH PARTIES not do all they could to make the other guy a one-term president?
It has happened where the nation's well being came ahead of politics. Might read some history.

might want to rebut what i said with something related to what i said; and not a deflection
If you say something of substance I might reply, all I saw was some childish name-calling.

YAWN
i seem to recall the Left wanted to make caskets coming home a nightly news thing

didnt materialze when Dems took power though
thanks again for proving lib hypocrisy

After you finish yawning.....

Casualties in Iraq

The Human Cost of Occupation

American Military Casualties in Iraq

Date
Total In Combat American Deaths

Since war began (3/19/03): 4493 3528
Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4347 3424
Since Handover (6/29/04): 3627 2899

Since Obama Inauguration (1/20/09): 256 128

oh the lied to talking point

how IS that war crime trial thingy going?

Yep, probably the Obama administration worst mistake.........

But, you may have noticed that Cheney, Rummy, AND GWB are not planning any trips soon to other countries.....(well, maybe, Canada?)

Last edited:
Soon the historians will rate Obama. The problem with the historian's rating is that they go beyond what the politician's write and take into account all the factors of the economy, of the world and so on. They will also take into account the opposing party's attempt to make Obama a one term president. In the historians last rating of presidents Bush was rated fifth worst US president.
In the meantime I think I'll wait for the movie to come out.

LMAO!1

the Left are a laughable bunch of clowns i swear!!

since when did BOTH PARTIES not do all they could to make the other guy a one-term president?
It has happened where the nation's well being came ahead of politics. Might read some history.

might want to rebut what i said with something related to what i said; and not a deflection
If you say something of substance I might reply, all I saw was some childish name-calling.

yawn

or you failed to make your case

YAWN
i seem to recall the Left wanted to make caskets coming home a nightly news thing

Casualties in Iraq

Date

i'm a veteran of iraq so.....................

accusations of liar in 4,3,2,1....

YAWN

Casualties in Iraq

Date

it's really pathetic that you losers have nothing to offer but emotional hyperbole.

we were discussing the left-wing talking point; taken as the gospel truth; that people were "lied to". if that was anywhere close to true; or if you had proven that, you would have had that war crimes trial you have dreamed of

instead all you got was the whole "Impeach Bush!!" t-shirt, coffee mug, and bumper-sticker collection from MoveOn.org

idiots and hypocrites

6,300 Black Americans were murdered last year. i mean since you're talking about lives lost and such; and because "Black lives matter".
you dont hear a peep from the Left unless about the dozen or so that were killed by White people and/or the cops. the annual summer killing sprees in liberal cities are about to start

when you show some outrage over that slaughter you MAY be taken a bit more seriously

6,300 Black Americans were murdered last year. i mean since you're talking about lives lost and such; and because "Black lives matter".
you dont hear a peep from the Left unless about the dozen or so that were killed by White people and/or the cops. the annual killing sprees in liberal cities are about to start

when you show some outrage over that slaughter you MAY be taken a bit more seriously

and that was just last year; just Black people. almost 2,000 more than the decade total in iraq for all Americans

libs; comical hypocrites

obama has also more than TRIPLED drone attacks that kill civilians; and in a few countries that number is NINE TIMES what is was under Bush. i seem to recall that was one of the things y ou called bush a War criminal about.

now you dont hear a peep from you left-wing nutjobs. is cindy sheehan still tied up in the White House basement?

idiots and hypocrites

Fine, but YOU go first with the outrage........Parade in the streets and voice your outrage (but don't forget to take off that sheet and pointy hat before you begin parading..... your neighbors, you know.)

i'll make sure to tell my Haitian fiance how racist this blan really is when i get home ok?

libs are such idiots!

i wish someone would inform the idiotic Left that the smugness with which they make fools of themselves does not negate the fact that they ARE making fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back