Worst President in U.S. History

One nice thing about the
Soon the historians will rate Obama. The problem with the historian's rating is that they go beyond what the politician's write and take into account all the factors of the economy, of the world and so on. They will also take into account the opposing party's attempt to make Obama a one term president. In the historians last rating of presidents Bush was rated fifth worst US president.
In the meantime I think I'll wait for the movie to come out.

LMAO!1

the Left are a laughable bunch of clowns i swear!!

since when did BOTH PARTIES not do all they could to make the other guy a one-term president?
It has happened where the nation's well being came ahead of politics. Might read some history.

might want to rebut what i said with something related to what i said; and not a deflection
If you say something of substance I might reply, all I saw was some childish name-calling.

yawn

or you failed to make your case
You are making my case for me with every post. It's the comedy thread.

Yup, that's what he is. Obama has just really fucked this country up. Yup, he sure has.

It's a bad day at the Wall Street Journal when they have to go to press with news like this. They're going to have to revert their Op Ed section back to....Op Ed, instead of "Why We Hate Obama".

Jobless Claims Fall By 20,000 in March 28 Week
Initial claims for jobless benefits near the lowest level in 15 years

Jobless Claims Fall By 20 000 in March 28 Week - WSJ
WASHINGTON—The number of Americans seeking first-time unemployment benefits fell to near the lowest level in 15 years last week, a sign of continued improvement in the labor market.

Initial jobless claims decreased by 20,000 to a seasonally adjusted 268,000 in the week ended March 28, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected 285,000 new claims.

Last week’s level was just about above the 267,000 new claims filed in the Jan. 24 week. Claims that week were the lowest since the spring of 2000."""

Right before the idiots elected Dubya!

What is the unemployment rate?

Come on, wing nuts. Here's your chance to weigh in again on how Obama is a communist and hates America.

It's really hard to say a person loves anything when they constantly bad it, support its enemies, and constantly compares it to other things they wish it was like.

10-12-30_jobless_claims.png

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

two recessions, one Republican president ... that's what your #'s clearly show.

ok, start deflecting, (but but but) in 3..2..1.. GO!

Right, the recession that started before W took office was his fault

I often feel like we are on an airplane that is about to crash because the pilot wants to kill us all. Is our pilot black?

Funny how every time I bother to look this stuff up, the picture isn't as brilliant as the left claim.

You are telling me that 2002 to 2008 was worse, than the jobless claims from 2009 to 2011? The numbers clearly show different.

He was also responsible for slavery and the Great Depression.... oh, and the Korean War.

the unemployed is only the number
YAWN

life as an unhinged left-wing idiot is so easy when you dont count your victims

Trolling is so much easier than addressing the subject, especially when it comes from a right wing newspaper.

why address the point when you are clearly an idiot who wont be swayed by facts?

the unemployment number doesnt count MILLIONS that arent working

Was this your take on it a year after Obama had taken office? Or just your hacked opinion now?

considering the fact that it is his SEVENTH YEAR; the fact that millions arent being counted STILL makes it all the worse; and your post all the more IRRELEVANT
That's pretty fucking retarded since there have always been millions not counted going as far back as BLS data goes with that data; which is 1994.

Umm ... the recession started after Bush became president, not before. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
how many millions more are on food stamps now in obama's 7th year then there were when bush left office?

Why don't you post links instead of posting drive-by one line opinions?

People who Bush fucked over in 2008 and 2009 didn't go on food stamps right away. They blew through their savings after Bush ruined the economy.

Google is your friend nutjob

if you think i'm lying or distorting

prove me wrong
embarrass me
Ya mean like I did yesterday after you moronically claimed that people who retire are not a factor in the labor force participation rate?

The fruit of that exercise was that you are too stupid to be embarrassed.

Come on, wing nuts. Here's your chance to weigh in again on how Obama is a communist and hates America.

How about Obama in his OWN words telling us how he will destroy America??

And why should the economy grow with a President that has and I quote directly:
A) Obama said "I prefer single payer health system.." Means destroy 1,400 companies laying off 400,000 people and reducing tax revenue by $100 billion a year.

So tell me why would any American want to destroy 1,400 companies, put 400,000 people out of work and REDUCE Tax revenue to the Federal government, to state governments, to local governments and possibly because of these companies local property taxes be raised to replace taxes paid by these companies?
Destructive!

B) Obama said "I prefer higher gas prices"... GEEZ... what a way to kill jobs!
What idiot in any sense wants "HIGHER GAS PRICES"!!! Does this not just seem plain stupid especially from a guy running for President?
YET you supporters VOTED for this! YOU are those people Gruber described as the "stupidity of American Voter"!!!

C) Obama said If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!
Why in the hell would ANY president want bankrupt a company that provides jobs, tax revenue? Presidents are suppose to be positive NOT destructive!

D) Obama has SIGNED the fewest Federal oil leases in over 25 years... all the lower gas prices due to private NOT Federal!
Obama sure doesn't seem to want to improve OIL independence by lowering production on government land!

E) Obama said: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
Again... why is this President SO OUT of touch with the common person who would have to PAY THESE SKYROCKETING" rates?

But Obama not only wants to destroy American businesses that pay taxes he advocates killing Americans!
Here this idiot said "American military is air raiding villages killing civilians"! GEEZ what incentive to the terrorists/barbarians to kill US soldiers!

Obama has told you idiots he was fooling you and really has great contempt for you especially as any angry black man!
HERE IS WHAT HE SAYS about you fools in "Dreams from MY Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

AND you fools don't realize how much contempt Obama has for you why else has he been dishonest and used tricks, tactics to satisfy you????

the unemployed is only the number
YAWN

life as an unhinged left-wing idiot is so easy when you dont count your victims

Trolling is so much easier than addressing the subject, especially when it comes from a right wing newspaper.

why address the point when you are clearly an idiot who wont be swayed by facts?

the unemployment number doesnt count MILLIONS that arent working

So you're saying that the government shouldn't count the unemployed the same way that they were counted when we had republican presidents? The unemployment levels have been counted this way for decades.

It's interesting how when we have republican presidents and the same fact is pointed out, republicans either ignore it or say that it's a lie.

Obama sucks donkey dick.
End of story.

Umm ... the recession started after Bush became president, not before. :rolleyes:

Third quarter of 2000, sorry charlie. Then the first quarter of 2001 was negative. He wasn't President until almost a month into that quarter

The numbers from 2002 to 2008 are better because of a few facts.

1. Clinton left the bush boy a very sound economy a balanced budget with a surplus and low unemployment. So when you start out with good economic figures it's going to take a while for them to be destroyed. In the case of the bush boy it only took a matter of months for him and his republican controlled congress to destroy the balanced budget and surplus. They never, not once wrote a balanced budget while the bush boy was president.

2. The bush boy collapsed the economy at the end of 2008. The recession started in 2007. The bush boy left office just as business was laying off millions of workers. It takes time and money to reverse economic collapse and prevent another republican great depression. If mccain/palin had been elected we would have been in another republican great depression before 2009 was finished. The only reason it was averted was Obama was elected. The unending deregulation and tax cuts for the rich by the bush boy and republicans stopped. I can't say the proper regulations were put in place by Obama and the democrats but regulations that at least take steps to prevent another republican economic collapse were put in place.

3. Obama has reversed the unemployment from 10.1% to down below 5.5.%. The unemployment rate was 7.8% and rapidly climbing when Obama took office.

If you used the same way to measure the economy and unemployment with Obama as has been used with all presidents for decades, you will see that Obama has done what only one other US president has done in the last 100 years. That's PREVENT another republican great depression.

"...we are stardust..."
Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think David Crosby wrote that. Maybe Steven Stills. Song "Woodstock. We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon."

I am sure Tyson said it to, But the hippies said it first.

Stephen Stills sang that song with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.

However those aren't words written by any of those men.

Those words were written by Joni Mitchell.

poverty is at a FIFTY YEAR HIGH

with friends like Democrats do poor people need enemies?

Then get your party to stop preventing the minimum wage increase.

People are working but they aren't being paid a living wage. So we have a large portion of our population who are the working poor.

Obama has tried to get the republicans to raise the minimum wage but the republicans won't do it.

So you only have the republican party to thank for the high levels of the working poor.

Forum List

Back