Worthless Broward County LEO at it again...

Just look at how tough he looks, is that what you want your kids to look like, is this what you want them to do in their spare time.

The kid went to the range with his dad ... Nothing wrong with that.
The kid is demonstrating proper safety measures, including PPE ... Nothing wrong with that.

He doesn't look tough ... He looks like a kid who visited the range with his father.
Plus .. Look at the bright side ... I doubt he has trouble deciding which bathroom to use.

Tonight I will again have the conversation with all my kids and my grandkids...refuse to talk unless you have a parent present.

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

The school has absolutely no right to do that. None

Really, aren't they suppose to get involved in the activities of kids, that have guns and assault weapons. Funny how things seem to be on different footing now hey.
No.

since when has that ever been the case?

any number above 0 is a lie, just letting you know now that your support of ruthless tyranny will not be accepted.

So now they are doing their jobs and you gripe about that as well. I guess he just might be the next shooter. He will be joining a militia before long, and I guess he might even attack the government. I guess if you can't join the shooters become like them, learn the love of power behind a gun.

No I'm serious.

Sooo. . . .

You support the police state like tactics of the school, treating this kid like a criminal for doing essentially nothing wrong?

Just look at how tough he looks, is that what you want your kids to look like, is this what you want them to do in their spare time.

The kid is demonstrating proper safety measures, including PPE ... Nothing wrong with that.

He doesn't look tough ... He looks like a kid who visited the range with his father.
Plus .. Look at the bright side ... I doubt he has trouble deciding which bathroom to use.

Really, you going to bring transvestites into this debate.

So now they are doing their jobs and you gripe about that as well. I guess he just might be the next shooter. He will be joining a militia before long, and I guess he might even attack the government. I guess if you can't join the shooters become like them, learn the love of power behind a gun.

No I'm serious.

Sooo. . . .

You support the police state like tactics of the school, treating this kid like a criminal for doing essentially nothing wrong?

Yes, didn't the right wing fault the police for not doing anything, and now they do and you fault them as well.

No I'm serious.

Sooo. . . .

Yes, didn't the right wing fault the police for not doing anything, and now they do and you fault them as well.

What are you talking about? If the kid was doing something illegal or wrong, threatening, menacing, etc. He did none of these things. Therefore, there is no reason whatsoever to harass him.

Uh no ... I suggested he probably wouldn't have a problem deciding which bathroom to use ... Meaning he wouldn't be gender confused.

Sure, why not? It was a joke. Lighten up.

They have always been a great source of humor in our society.

upload_2018-4-24_7-30-3.png

A well regulated militia. This kid needs to be watched. Already talking about militias.

Uh no ... I suggested he probably wouldn't have a problem deciding which bathroom to use ... Meaning he wouldn't be gender confused.

What makes you think so. Because he has fired an assault weapon, doesn't take much skill for that, a pistol is harder to shoot.

Tonight I will again have the conversation with all my kids and my grandkids...refuse to talk unless you have a parent present.

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

Really, aren't they suppose to get involved in the activities of kids, that have guns and assault weapons. Funny how things seem to be on different footing now hey.

It's no one's business what a child does with his/her parents out of school...absolutely none, For you to think differently reveals how utterly stupid you really are

It's no one's business what a child does with his/her parents out of school...absolutely none, For you to think differently reveals how utterly stupid you really are

I'm making it my business. It sure was you business about the shooter wasn't it. Making it all about Obama and the lack of student involvement. He was on social media, and this guy is on social media.

I'm making it my business. It sure was you business about the shooter wasn't it.

What are you making your business and why? This kid hasn't harmed anyone at all. You have no business.

What makes you think so. Because he has fired an assault weapon, doesn't take much skill for that, a pistol is harder to shoot.

For starters ... He obviously spends some time with his dad at the range.
Nothing says they didn't shoot pistols.

You are attempting to make him look smaller or less capable for your own benefit ... How Progressive of you ... :thup:

Forum List

Back