Worthless Broward County LEO at it again...

Remember this: The promise program,

Does Broward Schools' Program Coddle Troubled Students and Excuse Dangerous Behavior?

now you guys asked for involvement and you received it:

The idea was that “minor misbehavior” by students should not result in an arrest if a student can be dealt with in some other way. These types of programs were also championed by the Obama administration, which encouraged efforts to reduce the "school-to-prison pipeline," particularly for minority students.

So WTF does that have to do with some kid going to a gun range? The Promise Program was a directive to sweep problems under the table; problems that involved illegal activity or downright crimes. Don't report them, don't involve the police, just turn the other way and pretend the incidents didn't happen.

This is the problem with these progressive leftists, unlike "normals" they have no principle's upon which to base their belief's and therefore are incapable of making logical decisions and are unable to recognize the blatant hypocrisy of their beliefs.

Psychologically it's like a religion, only it's not "the bible" telling them what is right and wrong, it's "CNN" lol

Just look at how tough he looks, is that what you want your kids to look like, is this what you want them to do in their spare time.

The kid went to the range with his dad ... Nothing wrong with that.
The kid is demonstrating proper safety measures, including PPE ... Nothing wrong with that.

He doesn't look tough ... He looks like a kid who visited the range with his father.
Plus .. Look at the bright side ... I doubt he has trouble deciding which bathroom to use.

What if his Daddy is a rapist or murderer and hasn't been caught.

View attachment 189715

A well regulated militia. This kid needs to be watched. Already talking about militias.
see

quoting the Constitution means you need to be watched.

Yes well he needs to learn on an AR 15, bound to hit something. Love of guns. I get it, I loved the rifle range in basic, and he should join the military since he is such a man now.
You are a hateful kunt.

Why haven't you left the country?

He was on Tucker last night, and said

"Its obvious the government is not going to protect you"

What a dumb thing to say, what is he going to carry his AK 15 around with him and shoot anyone that talks back or acts threatening to him, is he going to shoot someone?? I wonder what his Daddy is really like, probably a militia guy.

My brother said he goes to the range to shoot his pistol and the AK 47 come in , 3 or 4 and just take over the rifle range and think they are big shots.

Well even in the service , they don't use automatics, 3 shots, and they learn how to hit a target with one shot.

Semi automatics are like machine guns you are going to hit a target if you have lots of people in front of you , you are bound to hit something.

I stand with the school. There is no sense in training with a ak 15 unless you are in the army.

View attachment 189715

A well regulated militia. This kid needs to be watched. Already talking about militias.
see

quoting the Constitution means you need to be watched.

Yes well he needs to learn on an AR 15, bound to hit something. Love of guns. I get it, I loved the rifle range in basic, and he should join the military since he is such a man now.
You are a hateful kunt.

Why haven't you left the country?

I was born here and live here, and vote here, the kunts are stupid kids like his daddy.

What a dumb thing to say, what is he going to carry his AK 15 around with him and shoot anyone that talks back or acts threatening to him, is he going to shoot someone?? I wonder what his Daddy is really like, probably a militia guy.

My brother said he goes to the range to shoot his pistol and the AK 47 come in , 3 or 4 and just take over the rifle range and think they are big shots.

Well even in the service , they don't use automatics, 3 shots, and they learn how to hit a target with one shot.

Semi automatics are like machine guns you are going to hit a target if you have lots of people in front of you , you are bound to hit something.

I stand with the school. There is no sense in training with a ak 15 unless you are in the army.
Then you stand with tyranny and child abusers.

people like you make me wish there was a hell

Do these militia really think they are going to take over the government?? I mean , really.

Soon enough, you will be there, if not already.

What if his Daddy is a rapist or murderer and hasn't been caught.

What if his daddy is working on the cure for breast cancer and it late for his coaching gig for the little league softball team?

I so doubt that, but can you find info on his father?? I believe his dad probably belongs to a militia, and is pro guns.

A father and a son spent a day bonding and target shooting (a manly activity for men to bond over). The boy was obviously happy to have been able to spend this time with his dad. Nobody here has done anything wrong in any way, either morally or criminally.

Is this the same guy, no this is the smart guy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, first of all, we are not just marching to end school violence. We are marching to end violence all over the country, because that's where it happens," Kasky said. "Second of all, we are not trying to take everybody's guns away. My father was a reserve police officer. We have guns in our house. They are responsibly managed and hidden from anyone but him."

"The point is, we are not trying to take away everybody's guns away and the [National Rifle Association] wants people to think that," Kasky continued. "They are fearmongers. They want to sell weapons by exploiting people's fears. So the second we want to put common-sense resolutions on these assault weapons, the NRA will say they are trying to steal every single one of your guns, and people believe them."

Snip

"I want to see an assault weapons ban, I want to see [a] high-capacity magazines ban," Kasky said. "The [minimum firearm purchasing] age has to be raised to 21. These are things that are ... important issues."

"What causes all these shootings? What's the one thing that ties everything together? There's no specific mental health problem that makes all these shootings happen. It's the weapon," Kasky continued. "The fact that they aren't taking any action towards it is a proof that we need to keep on going."

'Trust the Government Even More?' Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Asks

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

See my post 96. right above yours.

Evangelicals really, they lost their moral ground a long time ago. He brought up hell.

Is this the same guy, no this is the smart guy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, first of all, we are not just marching to end school violence. We are marching to end violence all over the country, because that's where it happens," Kasky said. "Second of all, we are not trying to take everybody's guns away. My father was a reserve police officer. We have guns in our house. They are responsibly managed and hidden from anyone but him."

"The point is, we are not trying to take away everybody's guns away and the [National Rifle Association] wants people to think that," Kasky continued. "They are fearmongers. They want to sell weapons by exploiting people's fears. So the second we want to put common-sense resolutions on these assault weapons, the NRA will say they are trying to steal every single one of your guns, and people believe them."

Snip

"I want to see an assault weapons ban, I want to see [a] high-capacity magazines ban," Kasky said. "The [minimum firearm purchasing] age has to be raised to 21. These are things that are ... important issues."

"What causes all these shootings? What's the one thing that ties everything together? There's no specific mental health problem that makes all these shootings happen. It's the weapon," Kasky continued. "The fact that they aren't taking any action towards it is a proof that we need to keep on going."

'Trust the Government Even More?' Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Asks

You are quoting TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. OMG. Lol. Did you not read your own link or are you just intentionally being a dishonest skank?

Forum List

Back