Worthless Broward County LEO at it again...

Is this the same guy, no this is the smart guy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, first of all, we are not just marching to end school violence. We are marching to end violence all over the country, because that's where it happens," Kasky said. "Second of all, we are not trying to take everybody's guns away. My father was a reserve police officer. We have guns in our house. They are responsibly managed and hidden from anyone but him."

"The point is, we are not trying to take away everybody's guns away and the [National Rifle Association] wants people to think that," Kasky continued. "They are fearmongers. They want to sell weapons by exploiting people's fears. So the second we want to put common-sense resolutions on these assault weapons, the NRA will say they are trying to steal every single one of your guns, and people believe them."

Snip

"I want to see an assault weapons ban, I want to see [a] high-capacity magazines ban," Kasky said. "The [minimum firearm purchasing] age has to be raised to 21. These are things that are ... important issues."

"What causes all these shootings? What's the one thing that ties everything together? There's no specific mental health problem that makes all these shootings happen. It's the weapon," Kasky continued. "The fact that they aren't taking any action towards it is a proof that we need to keep on going."

'Trust the Government Even More?' Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Asks
The underlined section proves Kasky is lying.

It's funny you didn't see that.

He was on Tucker last night, and said

"Its obvious the government is not going to protect you"

What a dumb thing to say, what is he going to carry his AK 15 around with him and shoot anyone that talks back or acts threatening to him, is he going to shoot someone?? I wonder what his Daddy is really like, probably a militia guy.

My brother said he goes to the range to shoot his pistol and the AK 47 come in , 3 or 4 and just take over the rifle range and think they are big shots.

Well even in the service , they don't use automatics, 3 shots, and they learn how to hit a target with one shot.

Semi automatics are like machine guns you are going to hit a target if you have lots of people in front of you , you are bound to hit something.

I stand with the school. There is no sense in training with a ak 15 unless you are in the army.
Then you stand with tyranny and child abusers.

people like you make me wish there was a hell

Soon enough, you will be there, if not already.

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

Evangelicals really, they lost their moral ground a long time ago. He brought up hell.

He brought hell up? What did he say about hell? Did he threaten someone with hell?

What a dumb thing to say, what is he going to carry his AK 15 around with him and shoot anyone that talks back or acts threatening to him, is he going to shoot someone?? I wonder what his Daddy is really like, probably a militia guy.

My brother said he goes to the range to shoot his pistol and the AK 47 come in , 3 or 4 and just take over the rifle range and think they are big shots.

Well even in the service , they don't use automatics, 3 shots, and they learn how to hit a target with one shot.

Semi automatics are like machine guns you are going to hit a target if you have lots of people in front of you , you are bound to hit something.

I stand with the school. There is no sense in training with a ak 15 unless you are in the army.

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

Do you want to debate my post. Is there a need for an AK 15??

no that was me.

Anyone that supports tyranny and the clear abuse of children would end up in hell, if there was one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, first of all, we are not just marching to end school violence. We are marching to end violence all over the country, because that's where it happens," Kasky said. "Second of all, we are not trying to take everybody's guns away. My father was a reserve police officer. We have guns in our house. They are responsibly managed and hidden from anyone but him."

"The point is, we are not trying to take away everybody's guns away and the [National Rifle Association] wants people to think that," Kasky continued. "They are fearmongers. They want to sell weapons by exploiting people's fears. So the second we want to put common-sense resolutions on these assault weapons, the NRA will say they are trying to steal every single one of your guns, and people believe them."

Snip

"I want to see an assault weapons ban, I want to see [a] high-capacity magazines ban," Kasky said. "The [minimum firearm purchasing] age has to be raised to 21. These are things that are ... important issues."

"What causes all these shootings? What's the one thing that ties everything together? There's no specific mental health problem that makes all these shootings happen. It's the weapon," Kasky continued. "The fact that they aren't taking any action towards it is a proof that we need to keep on going."

She is trying to claim that this Kasky person is the boy who went shooting with his father. ROFL.

Evangelicals really, they lost their moral ground a long time ago. He brought up hell.

He brought hell up? What did he say about hell? Did he threaten someone with hell?

He insinuated, if there was a hell, I would be ripe for it.

Another person's wants or needs are not up for you to decide for them. You don't make any decisions regarding another person's life or choices. What about people who think abortion is bad? Should they be able to tell women that they cannot get one because THEY think it is bad?

Do these militia really think they are going to take over the government?? I mean , really.

I don't want to take over the government ... I have no use for your tyrannical Progressive hogwash.
I will do what I can to protect myself from your nefarious garbage though.

Snip

She is trying to claim that this Kasky person is the boy who went shooting with his father. ROFL.

No he is the smart guy.

Well, according to your bible, your Gods don't like liars.

Do these militia really think they are going to take over the government?? I mean , really.

I don't want to take over the government ... I have no use for your tyrannical Progressive hogwash.
I will do what I can to protect myself from your nefarious garbage though.

So do you have an AK 15 or 47. Are you going to shoot me.

Snip

No he is the smart guy.

You did claim that, and I quoted you above making the claim. Are you going to admit that you made an error and you were careless or are you going to just continue to lie?

That is not all he doesn't like, he doesn't like killers either or murderers. If you member causes you to sin cut it out.

Snip

No he is the smart guy.

You did claim that, and I quoted you above making the claim. Are you going to admit that you made an error and you were careless or are you going to just continue to lie?

Yes and then I discovered it was not the same guy, and its turns out it was the intelligent guy.

YOU should never own any weapons at all. That much is clear. You are in absolutely no position to determine anything about anyone else though. Lol. Worry about yourself and stay away from anything sharp.

Snip

No he is the smart guy.

Yes and then I discovered it was not the same guy, and its turns out it was the intelligent guy.

The intelligent guy is the one who wants to rely on the government to keep him safe from the bad guys, huh? Well, it's easy to see why you would think these types of thoughts "intelligent." :D ROFL!

What if his Daddy is a rapist or murderer and hasn't been caught.

What if his daddy is working on the cure for breast cancer and it late for his coaching gig for the little league softball team?

I so doubt that, but can you find info on his father?? I believe his dad probably belongs to a militia, and is pro guns.

I was just making the point that even your "what if's" suck ... Not uncommon for a Progressive ... :thup:

That is not all he doesn't like, he doesn't like killers either or murderers. If you member causes you to sin cut it out.

What??? :cuckoo:

YOU should never own any weapons at all. That much is clear. You are in absolutely no position to determine anything about anyone else though. Lol. Worry about yourself and stay away from anything sharp.

I don't own a gun, I've told you that before. I rely on my mind. If I get shot by an AK 15 or 47 that will be my fate in life. I sure as shit don't plan on using a gun, or getting myself in a position to have to and besides that,

most people end up dead from the gun they are trying to protect themselves of, you have a gun pointing at you , try and go get your gun. You have a gun pointing at you? You think your gun is going to protect you?

I don't own a gun, I've told you that before. I rely on my mind. If I get shot by an AK 15 or 47 that will be my fate in life. I sure as shit don't plan on using a gun, or getting myself in a position to have to and besides that,

most people end up dead from the gun they are trying to protect themselves of, you have a gun pointing at you , try and go get your gun. You have a gun pointing at you?

Good. You are obviously not smart enough to own or operate a knife, never mind a gun. Your silly anecdotes are nothing but silly anecdotes that don't mean anything at all.

Forum List

Back