Would a gag order apply to the DA also?

There was talk that the judge might apply a gag order to Trump. This effectively silences him from speaking about one of the key issues of his campaign - how Democrats have weaponized the government against their political opponents.

Beyond that, wouldn’t the gag order have to apply to the Witch-Hunter, as well? Otherwise, the judge is allowing him to continue smearing Trump in public while not allowing Trump to defend himself.

While it appears there may be no gag order applied at all, the fact that the DA was pushing to silence Trump while he, the DA, would have free reign to continue his smear campaign, is not how things are done in America.

Not in the backwards upside down world of leftist land.

The DA can't talk about the case, unless through court documents filed...thats the rule....

To leftist vermin, the word "rule" is an invitation to violate it.

Rules for thee, not for me, remember? It's your cult's golden rule.

There was talk that the judge might apply a gag order to Trump. This effectively silences him from speaking about one of the key issues of his campaign - how Democrats have weaponized the government against their political opponents.

Beyond that, wouldn’t the gag order have to apply to the Witch-Hunter, as well? Otherwise, the judge is allowing him to continue smearing Trump in public while not allowing Trump to defend himself.

While it appears there may be no gag order applied at all, the fact that the DA was pushing to silence Trump while he, the DA, would have free reign to continue his smear campaign, is not how things are done in America.

It should, but if the judge is part of the witch hunt, we can be sure that he'll give every advantage to Fat Alvin and do everything possible to burn Trump at the stake.

Can't wait to see what his child out of wedlock looks like, that the bellman at Trump tower who got hushed with the 30k trump and the national enquire paid him...

Was it a maid? I guess we will have to wait till trial, to hear more...

Y'all think this man is worthy of the presidency.....how low, can ya go, how low will you let him bring you?

You are only pissed, cuz he got caught... weird..
There probably is no child. It was just a matter of silencing the possibility of having one, just before the election.

It should, but if the judge is part of the witch hunt, we can be sure that he'll give every advantage to Fat Alvin and do everything possible to burn Trump at the stake.
He’ll have grounds for appeal, but the damage will have been done: fool the gullible idiots into thinking he committed some awful crime.

Then, Trump is not like anyone? Answerable to anything he does?

No one is above the law. Is Trump?

Then, Trump is not like anyone? Answerable to anything he does?

No one is above the law. Is Trump?
Trump is entitled to the same constitutional protections as anyone. It is a violation to charge someone with a felony without naming what it is.

The case should be dropped. And the DA disbarred.

Trump is entitled to the same constitutional protections as anyone. It is a violation to charge someone with a felony without naming what it is.

The law and rules gives him time for this...

Don't you think the judge knows this...?

The law and rules gives him time for this...

Don't you think the judge knows this...?
No. When you are arrested and charged with a crime, you have an IMMEDIATE right to know all charges against you. Not what is happening here, which is an attempt to fool gullible leftists ^^^ into thinking Trump must have done something really BAD throughout the election season.

Dems have sunk to a new low with this one.

Did you see his little poster boards yesterday. I did those in high school. They were for the low info gullible voter. Like you.
No, didn't see much yesterday...im in Florida at my sister's house and she lost tv and internet yesterday mid morning and it won't be back up until Friday...which really stinks to high heaven...

I am using my phone, but even that connection is a hit or miss...have to circle her house to find a connection, then hold my breath for how long it stays connected... it's just awful! :(

If Dems are OK with what is happening here, I say that every Republican DA should go to the house of every Democrat donor or staffer, arrest them with an an unnamed felony, and drag them through the dirt.

When you come to understand the laws of NY, let us know.

Forum List

Back