Would a Tom Homan / Stephen Miller administration ‘fix’ America?

This is the Right in a nutshell. A bunch of absolute morons who've been convinced that the cause of all their problems are the people in this country with the least amount of power, politically, socially, and economically. The wealthy and elites use their bigoted hatred of others to keep them stupid and servile.
The good real core Americans that built this nation know that it is the people that occupy a nation that makes the nation….Contrary to leftist belief, it is not the nation that makes the people. If Liberia and Venenzuela were occupied by caucasians they most certainly wouldn’t be the disgusting thirdworld shitholes they are….Weird huh?

The good real core Americans that built this nation know that it is the people that occupy a nation that makes the nation….Contrary to leftist belief, it is not the nation that makes the people. If Liberia and Venenzuela were occupied by caucasians they most certainly wouldn’t be the disgusting thirdworld shitholes they are….Weird huh?
You sound like a brainwashed fucktard. You're going to live your entire life worshiping the people with their hand in your pocket because you think the poorest among us are the globalist elites. 😄

You sound like a brainwashed fucktard. You're going to live your entire life worshiping the people with their hand in your pocket because you think the poorest among us are the globalist elites. 😄
You’re falling off topic bud.
Look, why don’t you just shut me up and sell me by showing us a truly multicultural city that is clean, unified, safe and prosperous? You can’t so you won’t. So why should I buy into your bullshit lies?

That's funny because the ones I know all work.
That’s so weird… You lefties always seem to know all the minorities that defy all the data.
All DACA “kids” are doctors and lawyers…etc etc

You’re falling off topic bud.
Look, why don’t you just shut me up and sell me by showing us a truly multicultural city that is clean, unified, safe and prosperous? You can’t so you won’t. So why should I buy into your bullshit lies?
Toronto you fucking moron. Now what. 😄

Toronto you fucking moron. Now what. 😄
Keeping the numbers in check (shown below) are paramount.
By the way….is that you in this interview with Gavin?

4E90E391-A78D-4500-9B89-CC79D1685CA8.jpeg

Over 40% of Toronto citizens are various minorities. It is the definition of the multicultural city you imbecile. 😄
Hmmm…I’m pretty sure we both know that a ‘diverse’ city with few blacks and Mexicans is a far different city than a diverse city with many blacks and Mexicans. Do you need to see the data?
Now, since we live in America show us a diverse U.S. city that is clean, safe, prosperous and united….GO

Hmmm…I’m pretty sure we both know that a ‘diverse’ city with few blacks and Mexicans is a far different city than a diverse city with many blacks and Mexicans. Do you need to see the data?
Why is that, Racist?
Now, since we live in America show us a diverse U.S. city that is clean, safe, prosperous and united….GO
You already failed your fucktard, you don't get a second try. 😄

Hmmm…I’m pretty sure we both know that a ‘diverse’ city with few blacks and Mexicans is a far different city than a diverse city with many blacks and Mexicans. .....
But you're not racist. Noooooo...... :rolleyes:

But you're not racist. Noooooo...... :rolleyes:
Nope….I’m just a fact sharing REALIST that makes you globalists piss yourselves…. You could shut me up by proving my point wrong but you can’t so you won’t.

Because you know you're a pathetic fucking racist.
One day your balls will drop, your eyes will open and you will no longer need illegals for your livelihood…it is then that you will realize how right I always was.

we should have the death penalty for illegals or at least life in prison without parole + abolish the 4th amendment! problem solved! this is not Soviet Russia, where everyone is stopped at a checkpoint, just the people who LOOK Mexican who could be illegal

Meh. Global elitists use you to get their hands in our pockets. You're their pet minority. How does it feel to be their tool? :D

Forum List

Back