🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would America's young men defend USA if it is attacked?

Democrats tried to impeach Reagan for authorizing funding to keep communist infiltrators out of Central America. Today the commies are in charge.

Send several platoons of black women, and tell them that they get free hair weaves and their nails did for the rest of their lives.........for every 50 enemies they rip to shreds.

Lets see the enemy try to get through THAT!!

Realistically, the only people you would get volunteering are the Neo Nazi's, White Nationalists, and Patriotic Americans that believe in the Constitution.

All the pussy whipped cowards out there that pretend to be males or men would either go into hiding, or jump into womens clothing stating they are "trans".

Realistically, the only people you would get volunteering are the Neo Nazi's, White Nationalists, and Patriotic Americans that believe in the Constitution.

All the pussy whipped cowards out there that pretend to be males or men would either go into hiding, or jump into womens clothing stating they are "trans".
Dadoalex would definitely claim to being a defect. He wouldn’t be wrong.

Ukrainian and Russian men are fighting for their Nations. These men are (somewhat) respected in their Societies and are willing to defend their Countries (Russia and Ukraine). Sadly, among younger generations in USA, men are viewed as oppressors. Men are viewed with contempt since male-bashing became popular in 1990s.

I am grateful to women who support men's human rights. Ms. Lisa Britton has done very much to help male victims of abuse and discrimination. She expressed the question much better then I could ever. Here.

55.4% -- Yes
44.6% -- No
it's being attacked right now by the democrat party assisted by the democrat controlled media

I would die defending my country.
You and yours on the other hand would just lick the boots of the invaders and come back with a "PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!"
You’re so brave!!! Lol
Dying is the best thing you could do for your country. We agree there.

Looking at it realistically, our military is crammed full of foreigners who don't care about this country. They are in the military to run guns, drugs and smuggle underage sex slaves. They are men who wouldn't fight for their own country, their own families. It's absurd to think they would fight for ours.

Sort of like Rome in its last days.

Forum List

Back