🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would America's young men defend USA if it is attacked?

Rather than oppressors, American men are emasculated.
Closer to the truth is, if we were invaded American women wanting to get laid would overwhelm the men. Especially strapping blonde Russian men.
Definitely -- there are very many people, both men and women repressed by Progressive Society. Even if there is only a new Cold War or Economic War, many Americans of both genders will support Russia and China.

Real Men would fight to protect their loved ones, who are more important to them than our corrupt woke elites.
We never know. A real war is very very unlikely.

In an Economic War (Cold War II) of USA vs. Russia and China, many Americans of both genders will stand against USA.

but we would fight for our own freedoms,,

Yes, we are lions!

IMG-20120213-00173_thumb.jpg

travel_112410~0.jpg

TSA-grabs-junk-denver1-570x387.jpg

Definitely -- there are very many people, both men and women repressed by Progressive Society. Even if there is only a new Cold War or Economic War, many Americans of both genders will support Russia and China.

Oh Jeebus you are clueless. You think people who feel repressed by Prog Society are going to welcome even more oppressive Neo-Soviets and Chicom?

Get a grip.

Oh Jeebus you are clueless. You think people who feel repressed by Prog Society are going to welcome even more oppressive Neo-Soviets and Chicom?

Get a grip.
Only time will tell. An Economic War is very very likely. A Hot War is very unlikely.

Many Americans will be business partners of Russia and China.

Natural Citizen

These TSA agents are usually ex drug addicts or sexual perverts
If you resist then you can’t get on plane

No F way would I ever take cloths off
These blue bastards can F off

Only time will tell. An Economic War is very very likely. A Hot War is very unlikely.

Many Americans will be business partners of Russia and China.

Our Corporatist Elites are already such business partners. It only works as long as everyone cooperates. One nationwide strike of the people who do physical work will bring the system to its knees. The Progs are so desperate to enact digital ID and social credit system because they think that will solidify their control. It won't. It will just lead to the collapse of our economy and financial systems as people opt out.

Yes, there will be sheeple in the blue areas that march to their own slaughter. It's happened before. It will happen again.

I am not a tough guy
However , I can defend myself

NYC got many tough azz Irish and Italians

The mainstream media has the ability to gin up patriotic fever faster than Hollywood can make another lame movie that is intended to make the Obama administration look good. Americans had no interest in either the European or the Asian war before Pearl Harbor but it didn't take long for the media long to instill a spirit of duty and patriotism in the U.S.. The Draft didn't hurt either. The problem is that patriotism is only promoted by the media during democrat administrations. If it was a republican in office you would see parades of Russian flags and chants of "better red than dead". It's just the way the system works.

If it was a republican in office you would see parades of Russian flags and chants of "better red than dead". It's just the way the system works.

I do believe it was the Republicans who were fighting The Soviets for 50 years... much to the consternation of Democrats and liberals who sought reproachment with the Soviet appartchick.

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

Forum List

Back