Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks would be better off without whites because then they wouldn't look so dumb with a less amount of smarter people to compare themselves with.

As long as you're around, everyone looks like a genius in comparison.

Whites would be better off without blacks. That's pretty obvious.

The earth would be better off without you.
So tell us why whites wouldn't be better off without blacks?

"Us"? You are all alone, loser. Tell ME why the earth wouldn't be better off without you.
We noticed that you didn't dispute that white would be better off without blacks. So you must agree.

I noticed that you and your imaginary friend didn't dispute that the earth would be better off without YOU, so you must agree.

The medicine isn't going to help unless you take it, headcase.

Whites would be better off without blacks. That's pretty obvious.

The earth would be better off without you.
So tell us why whites wouldn't be better off without blacks?

"Us"? You are all alone, loser. Tell ME why the earth wouldn't be better off without you.
We noticed that you didn't dispute that white would be better off without blacks. So you must agree.

I noticed that you and your imaginary friend didn't dispute that the earth would be better off without YOU, so you must agree.

The medicine isn't going to help unless you take it, headcase.

:beer:

Whites would still be better off without blacks. Nobody can demonstrate otherwise.

Whites would still be better off without blacks. Nobody can demonstrate otherwise.

whites would be safer,without Blacks.

Indeed. If all the blacks left the United States the crime rate would go way down. What would also decline would be the high cost of a criminal justice system adequate to keep blacks under control.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be safe to live in again. Public transportation would be safe. Whites would be able to walk to work. The United States would be less dependent on automobile transportation. The consumption of gasoline would decline.

The downtown areas of our cities would be known for atmospheric taverns and restaurants, theaters, book stores and used book stores, museums and art galleries, and other aspects of civilization. One would hear the sound of children playing safely, rather than the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

If all the whites left the United States, American civilization would collapse. Blacks have never been able to create a viable society. They have never been able to maintain one when it was given to them. Look at the mess they have made of Haiti. Look at the mess they are making of Zimbabwe and Detroit. Everywhere those people go they carry with them the barbarism of the African jungle.

One should think of this whenever whites are expected to feel guilty about "white skin privilege," and whenever black inadequacies are blamed on "systematic racism."

Racists are just plain old sad. Not only are they unbelievably stupid and ignorant, they are also completely bereft of heart and soul. They are like ugly golems, dotting the American landscape here and there. Some claim that racists are good housepets, but I find that an insult to dogs, cats and birds worldwide.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Racists are just plain old sad. Not only are they unbelievably stupid and ignorant, they are also completely bereft of heart and soul. They are like ugly golems, dotting the American landscape here and there. Some claim that racists are good housepets, but I find that an insult to dogs, cats and birds worldwide.

Those who respond to facts with invective are worse than sad. They are pathetic.

I am what you would call a "racist." How am I ignorant? What is it that I do not know, but if I knew would change my opinion of the Negro race?

What have I said that is not true? Where is there anywhere on earth a well functioning black majority country? Where is there any scientific evidence that the black and the white races are genetically equivalent? Why is black behavior so much worse than it was before the civil rights legislation was signed? Why, despite much more money being spent on public education, has black academic performance hardly improved at all?

Those who respond to facts with invective are worse than sad. They are pathetic.

I am what you would call a "racist." How am I ignorant? What is it that I do not know, but if I knew would change my opinion of the Negro race?

What have I said that is not true? Where is there anywhere on earth a well functioning black majority country? Where is there any scientific evidence that the black and the white races are genetically equivalent? Why is black behavior so much worse than it was before the civil rights legislation was signed? Why, despite much more money being spent on public education, has black academic performance hardly improved at all?
Oh, that's simple. Everything you said is untrue and not one whit of it is based in fact. Minorities of all stripes have contributed immensely to the fabric of our Union, and in every field. Without blacks, latinos, asians, pacific islanders, american indians, middle-easterners, and though they are not a race, jews - our culture and our technological prowess would not be what it is. The beautiful thing about our wonderful American system is that we can laugh our asses off over worthless pos idiots like you! ! And I'm pretty sure that Conservative friends of mine will stop by to wish you a hearty "fuck you" as well. I do love the 1st Amendment! !

Oh, that's simple. Everything you said is untrue and not one whit of it is based in fact. Minorities of all stripes have contributed immensely to the fabric of our Union, and in every field. Without blacks, latinos, asians, pacific islanders, american indians, middle-easterners, and though they are not a race, jews - our culture and our technological prowess would not be what it is. The beautiful thing about our wonderful American system is that we can laugh our asses off over worthless pos idiots like you! ! And I'm pretty sure that Conservative friends of mine will stop by to wish you a hearty "fuck you" as well. I do love the 1st Amendment! !

I readily acknowledge the achievements and contributions of Jews and Orientals.

In the past blacks performed unskilled labor, but the introduction of automation makes this less important. We have machines that pick cotton. We have machines that shine shoes.

What a very small minority of talented blacks have contributed athletically and in entertainment does not compensate for the high cost of black crime, and the slightly lower cost of supporting illegitimate black children on welfare.

Your resort to crude insults does not intimidate me. It demonstrates that you cannot refute what I am saying rationally.

I readily acknowledge the achievements and contributions of Jews and Orientals.

In the past blacks performed unskilled labor, but the introduction of automation makes this less important. We have machines that pick cotton. We have machines that shine shoes.

What a very small minority of talented blacks have contributed athletically and in entertainment does not compensate for the high cost of black crime, and the slightly lower cost of supporting illegitimate black children on welfare.

Your resort to crude insults does not intimidate me. It demonstrates that you cannot refute what I am saying rationally.
No. It shows what an absolute fuckwad douchebag you are revealing with such ignorant commentary. There have been black scientists, inventors, engineers, war heroes, classical composers, you name it' since BEFORE reconstruction. But your hateful and fascist-like ignorance is almost fun to laugh at. Slow day at Stormfront, eh?

And now' you disgusting excuse for a turd, you go on ignore.

Indeed. If all the blacks left the United States the crime rate would go way down. What would also decline would be the high cost of a criminal justice system adequate to keep blacks under control.

The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be safe to live in again. Public transportation would be safe. Whites would be able to walk to work. The United States would be less dependent on automobile transportation. The consumption of gasoline would decline.

The downtown areas of our cities would be known for atmospheric taverns and restaurants, theaters, book stores and used book stores, museums and art galleries, and other aspects of civilization. One would hear the sound of children playing safely, rather than the sound of gun fire and police sirens.

If all the whites left the United States, American civilization would collapse. Blacks have never been able to create a viable society. They have never been able to maintain one when it was given to them. Look at the mess they have made of Haiti. Look at the mess they are making of Zimbabwe and Detroit. Everywhere those people go they carry with them the barbarism of the African jungle.

One should think of this whenever whites are expected to feel guilty about "white skin privilege," and whenever black inadequacies are blamed on "systematic racism."

This is a dumb ass thread, but I have a little time to kill before Sunday kick off time.

Why would American civilization collapse? Blacks are not the only minority here.
You should know that unless you are you a blind, deaf mute.

If whites left, there would still be a plethora of other minorities that would remain.

Life would not change for those here. To think otherwise, is just self serving, self promoting arrogance.

This is a dumb ass thread, but I have a little time to kill before Sunday kick off time.

Why would American civilization collapse? Blacks are not the only minority here.

If whites left, there would still be a plethora of other minorities that would remain.

Life would not change for those here. To think otherwise, is just self serving, self promoting arrogance.
If all the whites left the US, you'd probably have to rename it Africa II, or something like that. It would be a race to the bottom with the other Africa.

If all the whites left the US, you'd probably have to rename it Africa II, or something like that. It would be a race to the bottom with the other Africa.

The whites who have contribute to making America a great country would not leave, nor would those of every race who have individually, however the exit of the bottom rung like the one who started this thread, and all of the ones who are wasting time speculating about this absurd fantasy would not be missed for a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back