Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. No one is keeping you here, either. Besides the point. I get the point, blacks are a bigger threat to each other than white racism. Blacks have to grow up and put on their big kids pants . Don't blame white racism or cops or anything else. Blacks need to get real, not pass the buck. And that is where I am going here.

Spooks would have no one to blame for their collective failure.

OK. No one is keeping you here, either. Besides the point. I get the point, blacks are a bigger threat to each other than white racism. Blacks have to grow up and put on their big kids pants . Don't blame white racism or cops or anything else. Blacks need to get real, not pass the buck. And that is where I am going here.

I still live where my ancestors lived. This is my home. Why would I want to leave?

lol. A bible thumper

Hardly. You won't find this in the Bible. Perhaps a hint pointing toward it. It actually comes mostly from the book "Sargon the Magnificent" and from other research.
The Biblical city of Jerico is a widely excavated site. Some 20 different people have resided there, the earliest discovered thus far to have been in the city as early as 11000-9000 BCE. The city of Uruk in Sumer is said to date 9000 to 6000 BCE.

Jumping-out-of-a-ten-story-window.jpg

That's any semblance of your sanity and credibility jumping out the window.

All one has to do is enter the word "Jerico" into the search field and he can find out for himself. It's really easy enough that a Black man can do it.

Sorry but I stopped believing in Orks along with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.
If you are so stupid and gullible to post a fairy tale as factual scientific history, go back to my previous post and watch the suicide of any credibility you may have once possessed...

Well, you might ask a white guy to do the search for you since it above your pay grade.

You will have to be quite a bit smarter with the quips, those are beneath me...

Lets define what terms define "here" or "better off". Blacks would have been "better off" in " Africa", and not ripped away from their tribes, families and friends. Not being forced to work like animals because they couldn't fight back. It's a part of history that should shame Americans.

No one is forcing them to remain here. In case you were unaware, they are free.

Who is forcing you to remain here, don't like it here, leave....

Lets define what terms define "here" or "better off". Blacks would have been "better off" in " Africa", and not ripped away from their tribes, families and friends. Not being forced to work like animals because they couldn't fight back. It's a part of history that should shame Americans.

I like it here. You'd have to force me to leave, dingbat. I love my country. I fought for it. Actually, I gave my right arm and part of my right shoulder for it.

We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.
ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

Sure, sure, boy..:blsmile: .believe whatever you like...See ya in the field.

You won't see me in any field "Jethro". I do not work or live on a farm.

It has nothing to do with farming...although I understand your frame of reference, cotton chopper.
We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.
ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

It has nothing to do with farming...although I understand your frame of reference, cotton chopper.

Whatever you say,

I understood what you meant, farm beast molester.

I like it here. You'd have to force me to leave, dingbat. I love my country. I fought for it. Actually, I gave my right arm and part of my right shoulder for it.

I like it here and you couldn't make me leave. You fought, big deal, so did many others including myself; that's no excuse for the stupidity you post here unless you now want to claim a head trauma....

I like it here and you couldn't make me leave. You fought, big deal, so did many others including myself; that's no excuse for the stupidity you post here unless you now want to claim a head trauma....
Gangbanging doesn't count.

Are you suggesting that he is in a gang????
Maybe you should pm him and talk about a life change...

Whatever you say,

See ya in the field, boy.

Whatever you say,

No you won't, Jethro.

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

1. Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

How would they get their EBT Cards replenished ?

2. Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

How would we keep the Prison Industrial complex going ? Not to mention the NFL and NBA

Whatever you say,

Youve been saying that for about 3 months now. Any progress on that race war you claimed was coming a while back? Everytime I pass by a field with poor white trash I look for you.

See your post #1385 Stupid. It was YOU who told me to leave. Short-term memory or simply Liberal stupidity?

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

1. Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

How would they get their EBT Cards replenished ?

2. Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

How would we keep the Prison Industrial complex going ? Not to mention the NFL and NBA

It is the whites that provide for and protect the Black horde. Were the whites removed from the equation entirely, the country would collapse on all fronts and the Hispanics would flood the country. The Hispanics would either enslave the Blacks or commit genocide upon them.

See your post #1385 Stupid. It was YOU who told me to leave. Short-term memory or simply Liberal stupidity?
It's apparent you are too stupid to recognize a reply to your statement, carry on dumb ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back